PDA

View Full Version : Too Guy B.

Happy Tiger
04-17-2017, 11:35 AM
Sorry to center you out but I can't find the thread. I come from 5 Generations of boxers starting at a house on Vinegar Lane London. Lions Den Bare Knuckle Fighters. Boxers are real, their styles were different and competive
But real and cohisve. Many boxers them selves don't realise that.or remember. In the early 20 century there were many women boxers but after the 'war' they gave up their craft.

guy b.
04-17-2017, 03:37 PM
Sorry to center you out but I can't find the thread. I come from 5 Generations of boxers starting at a house on Vinegar Lane London. Lions Den Bare Knuckle Fighters. Boxers are real, their styles were different and competive
But real and cohisve. Many boxers them selves don't realise that.or remember. In the early 20 century there were many women boxers but after the 'war' they gave up their craft.

Umm...ok? Should I call you the Guvnor or something?

Best wishes to your bare knuckle fighting family, including the women.

Happy Tiger
04-17-2017, 10:44 PM
Umm...ok? Should I call you the Guvnor or something?

Best wishes to your bare knuckle fighting family, including the women.
:) Those gals are formidable. Thanks for your respect, even if you're teasing...Guvnor...:) :) He he

Happy Tiger
04-17-2017, 11:53 PM
:) Those gals are formidable. Thanks for your respect, even if you're teasing...Guvnor...:) :) He he

Remember women created V T . This is the deepest lessons in training....

Happy Tiger
04-22-2017, 09:56 PM
1029010291 Lady boxers of early 20 century

Happy Tiger
04-22-2017, 09:59 PM
10292 early 20 century lady fighters... notice the lifted rear heel

Happy Tiger
04-22-2017, 10:04 PM
10293 lady fighters of early 20 century
Sometimes the gals even boxed men. Something vertually un heard of in present day.

GlennR
04-23-2017, 05:15 AM
Sometimes the gals even boxed men. Something vertually un heard of in present day.

Thats more fight footage than we will ever see from the PBWSLVT guys in twenty years!!!!

And theyd bash them as well;)

guy b.
04-23-2017, 11:48 AM
Thats more fight footage than we will ever see from the PBWSLVT guys in twenty years!!!!

And theyd bash them as well;)

I'm not bashing anyone

KPM
04-23-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm not bashing anyone

Not right at the moment, but give it time! ;)

guy b.
04-23-2017, 04:09 PM
Not right at the moment, but give it time! ;)

Hi KPM

Please stay away from this generally nice and happy conversation. I would hate for it to become like 99% of other wing chun conversations involving you.

Thanks
Guy

guy b.
04-23-2017, 04:10 PM

Any footage available?

Happy Tiger
04-24-2017, 01:11 AM
Any footage available?
I actually have a.bit on reel to reel but It's hard to convert to digital with out hastle. I've not had the chance / time or bucks to do yet. We still like to pull out the ol' 16 mill. classics, Drag the screen down and watch them from time to time. Although an arguable point, some times film gives one a better examination of what is being looked at than digital. Probably a predudice of my age. Nor do I pretend to know all of the art/ tech I'm familiar with or not ��

I

KPM
04-24-2017, 02:53 AM
Hi KPM

Please stay away from this generally nice and happy conversation. I would hate for it to become like 99% of other wing chun conversations involving you.

Thanks
Guy

GlennR said it, not me! Why are you not turning your trollish behavior towards him? :cool: Are you angry? ;)

guy b.
04-24-2017, 06:32 AM
I actually have a.bit on reel to reel but It's hard to convert to digital with out hastle. I've not had the chance / time or bucks to do yet. We still like to pull out the ol' 16 mill. classics, Drag the screen down and watch them from time to time. Although an arguable point, some times film gives one a better examination of what is being looked at than digital. Probably a predudice of my age. Nor do I pretend to know all of the art/ tech I'm familiar with or not ��

Would be interesting to see if you every get it converted