PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Daniel Madar....

taijiquan_student
11-14-2001, 06:32 AM
Just out of curiosity...
I was looking at Sword Forum's Chinese swordsmanship Forum today(I'm not a member nor have I learned sword yet, I just check it every now and then) and I saw you post there. Or another Daniel Madar posts there... Is that you? just wondering.
Thanks a lot,

"Duifang jing zhi meng ji, wo fang tui zhi ce fang xi zhi."

Daniel Madar
11-14-2001, 07:12 AM
It is. I stopped posting there because I was trying to cut down on my postings. So much for that. I hung out there because I'm a sword obsessed freak. But right now, I'm not doing any sword, so it was the first to go...

Too bad we can't get Scott Rodell to hang out here. He's got a cool attitude. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

I also post on emptyflower.com and hsing-i.com.

Amazingly enough there are actually two other guys (at least) with the exact same name as me, including the middle name.

Merciless is Mercy.

taijiquan_student
11-14-2001, 07:30 AM
Actually, the reason I asked is because Scott is my teacher and I know he moderates that forum.
It would be cool to have him hang out here, but he's a REALLY busy guy. He's real cool, and his attitude is quite refreshing.

Daniel Madar
11-14-2001, 07:38 AM
I sent one of my friends to study with him once. Actually, I recommended my friend study taiji, and he found Scott, but I heard good things. My friend's name was Claude. Don't know if he was such a good student though... :)

Tell him I said "hey".

This small world is brought to you by the miracle of the internet.

Hey! I can't see any servers or routers... They must be myths.

Merciless is Mercy.

Alvar
11-14-2001, 08:40 AM
http://www.grtc.org/video/
:eek:
I´m sorry!

taijiquan_student
11-14-2001, 11:00 PM
I really don't want to get into a big discussion about this, but Alvar, what's with the thumbs down?

Daniel Madar
11-14-2001, 11:46 PM
What sort of bagua do you do, and who have you learned with?

-d

Merciless is Mercy.

Alvar
11-15-2001, 10:39 AM
Daniel Madar,
D:"What sort of bagua do you do, and who have you learned with?"

I practice Jiang shi (Jian Rongqiao School), Cheng shi (Cheng Style, Cheng Tinghua`s BGZ), Fu shi (Fu Zhensong School) Baguazhang. Also, I have been studied Shi shi (Shi Jidong), Yin shi (Yin Fu), Liang shi (Liang Zhenpu), Sun shi (Sun Fuquan/Lutang) BGZ forms/sets.

Studying. For example, one of my teachers was Zhang Shanming (1990/1991) from Weifang, Shandong. Master Zhang was a student of Sha Guozheng, who was Jiang Rongqiao`s student, Master Jiang was a student of Zhang Zhankui, who was a student of Dong Haichuan.
Etc.

Best wishes,
Alvar