PDA

View Full Version : im seeking all info in regards the tiger claw

diego
11-05-2001, 01:40 AM
how many techniques do you guys know of and that are universal in kf,in the hungga tiger crane
theres in a catstance lead outgrab and rear front claw to face;or in bow stance lead forearm inward deflect and rear side claw to jaw;or from cat wave hand deflect and lunge in bow two claw etc.
how many combos yall know of,in my style i was told always make your lead claw on the bottom when doing two claw strike...

WHATCHAKNOW

any style hung-hsing

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

diego
11-05-2001, 02:46 PM
in my style thiers a tech that uses;vs a left hook
you facing 12, drop back in a right cat and right tan sao/palmup deflect then your r steps forward so your in a right bow and r palm to sky claw to groin & left front claw to face or sternum.
now your left foot swings behind right "it steps forward thru 12"meanwhile you unwind into a dropped solid horse posture and throw over your right bicep....hard to explian but after the 2claw theres a collarbone grab and twist...the left hand opens up op's right arm and the right arm slips inside and around...by the time you unwind from twist stance to horse he's swept over your shoulder.....it looks at the end like you dropped into a horse and left paksao and right front claw to face,but theres no claw contact the point of exertion is your upper arm;

so thats a hidden use of claw technique.

in the hung tiger/crane they do grab the collarbone and rip;you can palm the opponent and rip,do you guys ever just striaght up 5finger puncture with the claw?;

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE APPLICATIONS WITH TIGER CLAWS,IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME VIDEO SO I CAN STUDY THAT WOULD BE NICE.

i just really like the tiger claw so im looking for info

how do you guys condition,you can do claw pushups
wieght tossing&catching drills...they have that ironpalm board where you palm up and rake down...
you can do dynamic tension.

give me some ideas behind the claws usage

thank you 4viewing

now REPLY

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...