PDA

View Full Version : Did The Cultural Revolution Really Kill TMA?

shanghai-mantis
06-17-2018, 02:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaTgLSbBJyE

mengfei
06-17-2018, 10:01 PM
Another nice video! Keep posting them! Where in the north are you planning on visiting?

shanghai-mantis
06-18-2018, 01:02 AM
Thanks a lot!

Visiting Beijing, Shanxi, Ningxia and Inner Mongolia.

PalmStriker
06-18-2018, 07:10 AM
:) Keep up the good work, Shanghai-Mantis ! Interesting perspective about the Revolution, makes sense.

mengfei
06-18-2018, 10:41 PM
Thanks a lot!

Visiting Beijing, Shanxi, Ningxia and Inner Mongolia.

You will have so much fun! How long do you plan to travel? I know Beijing and can leave it anytime and Qiqihar is always with me. I think Ningxia you will love although have never been there. Show us your video travels when you make your journey! Thanks!

shanghai-mantis
06-19-2018, 06:02 AM
Yes I'm gonna be vlogging the trip. Will try to theme the vids to introduce some martial arts culture as well as general culture and history, rather than just the generic done-to-death travel vlogs.

Im going to the western part of Inner Mongolia, the desert around Bayanhot. Initially I wanted to go to Hulunbei'er and up to the Russian border, but time doesnt allow.

GeneChing
06-19-2018, 07:55 AM
Yes I'm gonna be vlogging the trip. Will try to theme the vids to introduce some martial arts culture as well as general culture and history, rather than just the generic done-to-death travel vlogs.

Im going to the western part of Inner Mongolia, the desert around Bayanhot. Initially I wanted to go to Hulunbei'er and up to the Russian border, but time doesnt allow.
Have a safe trip, shanghai-mantis.

shanghai-mantis
06-19-2018, 11:42 PM
thanks Gene!

bawang
06-29-2018, 10:17 PM
thanks for nice video sir we have finally conquered evil Cantonese propaganda

SteveLau
06-30-2018, 11:40 PM
Shanghai-mantis,

Good video. The Cultural Revolution surely did not kill TMA. Just look at the fact that TMA still exists in China today will tell.

Regards,

KC
Hong Kong