PDA

View Full Version : The banning of boxerbilly

GeneChing
08-29-2018, 07:54 AM
boxerbilly

We appreciate your longstanding participation on our forum, but your recent barrage of threads has drawn complaints. Please temper your posts. We don't want to have to ban you.

GeneChing
08-30-2018, 07:25 AM
boxerbilly

We appreciate your longstanding participation on our forum, but your recent barrage of threads has drawn complaints. Please temper your posts. We don't want to have to ban you.

You have been banned for a 10-day cooling off period. We hope that after that you can return to our forum and continue with a more civil conversation.

GeneChing
09-12-2018, 08:23 AM
I've not posted here in 10 days. I'm sorry I made you mad at me Mr. Ching. I did follow the last order to the email. Sorry.

Gene, I;ll be posting further distasteful material soon. Those that dislike me. Don't look. Do not bother The Ching family because you are scared or offended. Read the crap you wrote for years and years. I am in serious trouble with people you do not stand a chance against. Keep you feelings and thoughts to yourselves. Or they will come for you.

They know everyone alive ! I am currently one of the most dangerous men alive !

Skull and Bones !
I'm not mad at you, boxerbilly. Obviously the forum is crowd sourced. While we appreciate your participation here, your posts have been too obtuse lately and many members have complained. Until you can contain your posts to be more relevant, we cannot allow you to keep muddling our discussions here. You are again placed on a temporary ban - this time for two weeks.

As with the previous ban, do not contact me directly. Last time, you sent me over 300 emails. Ordinarily, I'd permanently ban you on that alone, but given your longstanding participation, I was lenient. Again, any transgression might result in a permanent ban.

We hope you find your peace in practice.

GeneChing
09-12-2018, 08:29 AM
boxerbilly has been with us since 1-17-2015. The posts above have been collated from the previous threads in which he was warned and banned. They are spread across a barrage of threads and posts he made during these time periods. I'm just copying them here for convenience sake. I truly hope that he can settle down and come back to us in a more coherent manner.

David Jamieson
09-12-2018, 11:59 AM
sweet lord... poor guy is breakin' down.
Still, even then it's no reason to weird out in someone else place.
anyway... fair call.

GeneChing
10-25-2018, 09:25 AM
boxerbilly began flooding my work email this week with dozens, if not hundreds of emails (fortunately all email servers have re-routing and blocking functions). I warned him today to stop again and that if he didn't, I would block his emails and ban him permanently. He responded with a few dozen more emails so he is now blocked and permanently banned. I hope that he finds peace somewhere else on the web. :(