PDA

View Full Version : Shang Style Xing Yi by Dixon Fung

SifuYui
10-04-2018, 05:41 PM
My Dai Sihing Dixon Fung started his journey in Shang style Xing Yi a few years ago under Michael Tie Ying and his skill level in kung fu has grown dramatically for the better. This book is comprised of his personal notes, but his teacher encouraged him to share his journey and this book is the result of that. I have personally witnessed Dixon's kung fu skills grow by touching hands and practicing with him. His fajing development has been incredible and his understanding of the Chinese martial arts so much fuller. His power and speed is better than ever and it has come together as one, which is the goal for any martial artist. IMO, in order to reach a higher level in Chinese kung fu, it helps to be able to 1) speak the language, 2) read the language, 3) be able to do research yourself, 4) test your skills against other styles, 5) have a competent teacher to guide you through your journey. Dixon had all these, PLUS the added benefit of not being burdened with having to teach for a living and wondering "how do I teach this to the masses?" His book is available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Shang-Training-Guide-My-Personal-Journey/dp/1723877557/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538699024&sr=8-1&keywords=dixon+fung

GeneChing
10-05-2018, 08:34 AM
If your Dai Sihing Dixon Fung is interested, we offer sweepstakes promotions for books. That gets exposure across all our social media platforms. I can be contacted via Gene@KungFuMagazine.com for details. Right now, our sweepstakes is fully booked up until next year. Please extend our congratulations on his publications.

SifuYui
10-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Thanks Gene, I'll let him know.