PDA

View Full Version : To Frank Exchange

Nat from UK
11-22-2001, 03:22 PM
I notice you are in Herts.

Do you train under CP in St Albans ??

I travel down to Herts. on a regular basis to train, but not with CP. Just curious maybe we could meet up for a beer?? Always looking to put faces to names.

Nat from UK

jameswebsteruk
11-22-2001, 04:31 PM
Yep, I train with Clive. Im guessing you are with Brian? I dont know anyone else who teaches around that area.

Evenings are a bit difficult at the moment, but Saturdays after training (2pm) might be better. I'll get a group together if we can arrange a time.

We are trying to fix up a Christmas meal for the local WC people, maybe you could come to that. Its a bit tentative at the moment, as weve just got back from Hong Kong, and everyone is a bit knackered on the physical and financial fronts.

The chalice from the palace has the pellet with the poison,
The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

Nat from UK
11-22-2001, 07:45 PM
Due to the distance i dont train every week with my Sifu, i live 85 miles away, but come down as and when I can.

When i am next down i will contact you, email me at home, my email is on my profile.

Ooh by the way i dont train under brian?

I train under DH, DH started under CP until he moved away, so the WC we do should be very similar.

Sorry for initials but i dont like to mention names without checking first, DH has clubs in Hemel and Watford so you prob know who he is from that. I rate DH's WC, his instruction and him as a person very highly.

He has now become a V good friend, no politics, no BS, no money grabbing - A real breath of fresh air.

Hope to buy you a beer soon !!

Nat from UK