PDA

View Full Version : glidecam for dslr to shot videos for youtube

Demixl
09-27-2019, 07:36 AM
Hi. Guys, I decided to start my own channel in YouTube about kung fu trainings. I even bought a DSLR camera but as it turned out, thi DSLR camera hesitates when I make exercises, but my friend advised me to look for Glidecam. I would like to ask you if someone of you used any Glidecams to improve the quality of videos and I would like to ask if it really helps improve the quality of videos

Buvshaia
09-30-2019, 01:35 AM
Hi. Guys, I decided to start my own channel in YouTube about kung fu trainings. I even bought a DSLR camera but as it turned out, thi DSLR camera hesitates when I make exercises, but my friend advised me to look for Glidecam. I would like to ask you if someone of you used any Glidecams to improve the quality of videos and I would like to ask if it really helps improve the quality of videos

Hey whats up man! I think you're on the right way, especially in your case, when there is a dynamic shooting . I would advise you to start your search with these two Flycam Redking or Glidecam DGS Series, I think that these two best proved themselves judging by the reviews, all the reviews you can find here (https://gimbalgarage.com/best-glidecam-for-dslr/). Choose what suits for you best and start making quality content.