PDA

View Full Version : Question about education/Academies/Universities

Muller21Q
09-29-2019, 08:02 AM
Hello everyone! I would like to know where do your children learn (I mean higher education). Simply I ask you it due to the fact that my daughter wants to go to coaching center, and I don't even know if it's worth it... Any suggestions? Please, give me some piece of advice as I would like to know if there is a qualitative education in these coaching centers. Simply I want the best education for my child!

Buvshaia
09-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Hello everyone! I would like to know where do your children learn (I mean higher education). Simply I ask you it due to the fact that my daughter wants to go to coaching center, and I don't even know if it's worth it... Any suggestions? Please, give me some piece of advice as I would like to know if there is a qualitative education in these coaching centers. Simply I want the best education for my child!

Hello, I don't have children yet, lol, but I'm studying at a coaching center myself currently. If you are this worried about you child's education, means you are a good parent. But, be careful, don't be overprotective and don't decide for you daughter where she wants to study. The coaching center where I'm in currently click site (https://www.martialartsmart.com/index.html) is pretty good and has good teachers. I advise you to check what you have available in your area and then, with your daughter choose the one that is good enough. Good luck.

KattyOk
10-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Hello, I don't have children yet, lol, but I'm studying at a coaching center myself currently. If you are this worried about you child's education, means you are a good parent. But, be careful, don't be overprotective and don't decide for you daughter where she wants to study. The coaching center where I'm in currently click site (https://www.martialartsmart.com/) is pretty good and has good teachers. I advise you to check what you have available in your area and then, with your daughter choose the one that is good enough. Good luck.

Sometimes, being overprotective is good...