PDA

View Full Version : RIP Chen Sing

GeneChing
11-18-2019, 08:44 AM
【曾拍《山狗》】資深動作演員陳星印尼離世 享年81歲 (https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20191118/60280065?fbclid=IwAR1xsh2RVvXTzduVYV0dJ09P16rHc6O5 yS0oJyZSKvEkzpgaLjLjZOp3WlQ)

分享

最後更新: 1118 13:13 / 建立時間 (HKT): 1118 10:46
適中字型
較大字型
【新增回應】
相關新聞:【陳星離世】邵音音讚是好好先生成日笑 姜大衛感不捨

曾拍攝《獨臂刀王》、《山狗》等電影的資深動作演員陳星,於9月4日撒手人寰,享年81歲。
陳星於1936年出生,是印尼華僑,60年代加入電影圈,是導演張徹的弟子,拍攝了多部電影,包括:《雙俠 》、《十三太保》、《報仇》等,與王羽、姜大衛等同期出道,可惜陳星多是做配角。其後陳星離開張徹,與吳思 遠合作拍了多部電影,如《蕩寇灘》、《猛虎下山》、《餓虎狂龍》,終於闖出名堂,其中《蕩寇灘》便是與陳觀 泰一起擔任男主角,之後陳星更有機會到台灣發展,但在台灣只是參與小本製作的電影,對發展沒大 幫助。
1984年,陳星回港重投恩師張徹懷抱,拍攝了《擂台》、《上海灘十三太保》等電影,並參與其他公司的電影 ,包括在《最佳拍檔》扮演黑社會大佬,並在Cult片《山狗》中扮演為子女報仇的父親,亦曾為《大地雙英》 、《唐人客》擔任動作設計,1996年陳星離開影壇後,移民加拿大,消聲匿跡多年,於9月4日 離世。
資深作家和編劇沈西城今日接受《蘋果》訪問時,證實陳星死訊,指陳星於9月4日在印尼耶加達離世,沈西城說 :「9月4號過咗身,因為佢太太打電話畀吳導演吳思遠話佢過咗身,吳導演就話畀我聽。」沈西城表示去年曾跟 陳星見面,他說:「佢舊年返過嚟同我哋一班人飲茶,瘦咗成個碼,我認佢唔到,以前粗獷之氣都冇晒,我問佢有 冇事,佢仲話冇事,起身畀我哋睇,唔知佢突然間今年9月4號就過咗身,一路都冚住,直至佢太太搵導演(吳思 遠)想攞啲片段喺悼念會度放映,咁先知道佢過咗身。佢有乜病就不便追問啦。」沈西城表示跟陳星不熟,但去年 見面十分好傾,沈西城說:「佢知道我行路唔係幾好,教我倒後嚟行會醫番好,佢話自己都係咁,喺羅馬鬥獸場都 係用呢個方法,每日行半粒鐘好番。」

https://static.appledaily.hk/images/e-paper/20191118/small/1574045082_ddf8.jpg
互聯網圖片

https://static.appledaily.hk/images/e-paper/20191118/small/1574053950_fc2b.jpg
沈西城證實陳星死訊。(資料圖片)

googtrans:

[Photographed "Mountain Dog"] Senior action actor Chen Xing Indonesia died at the age of 81

share it

Last updated: 1118 13:13 / Settling time (HKT): 1118 10:46
Moderate font
Larger font
[New response]

Related news: [Chen Xing passed away] Shao Yinyin praise is a good Mr. Cheng Xiaomei Jiang Jiang feels sad

Chen Xing, a senior action actor who has filmed "One-armed Knife" and "Mountain Dog", was released on September 4 at the age of 81.

Born in 1936, Chen Xing is an Indonesian overseas Chinese. He joined the film circle in the 1960s. He is a disciple of director Zhang Che. He has filmed several films, including: "Shuang Xia", "Thirteen Taibao", "Revenge", etc., and Wang Yu Ginger David and others debuted at the same time, but Chen Xingduo is a supporting role. Later, Chen Xing left Zhang Che and co-produced a number of films with Wu Siyuan, such as "Dangtan Beach", "Tiger Tigers Down the Mountain", "Hungry Tigers", and finally made a name for themselves. Among them, "Dangtan Beach" is Chen Guantai served as the leading actor. After that, Chen Xing had the opportunity to develop in Taiwan, but in Taiwan, he only participated in the film production of Xiaoben, which did not help the development.

In 1984, Chen Xing returned to Hong Kong to re-engage the teacher Zhang Chehuai, filming films such as "The Fujian and Taiwan", "Shanghai Beach Thirteen Pacific Insurance", and participated in other companies' films, including playing the underworld in "Best Partner" and In the Cult film "Mountain Dog", he played the role of revenge for his children. He also worked as an action designer for "Da Ying Shuang Ying" and "Dang Ren Ke". After Chen Xing left the film in 1996, he immigrated to Canada and disappeared for many years. He died on the 4th.

Senior writer and screenwriter Shen Xicheng accepted the "Apple" interview today and confirmed Chen Xing's death. He said that Chen Xing died in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 4, and Shen Xicheng said: "September 4 was over because of the channel. The wife called Wu Wuyuan, the director of Wu, to talk to me. The director Wu told me to listen." Shen Xicheng said that he met Chen Xing last year. He said: "The old year of the canal has returned to me and I have a group of people drinking tea. I’m stunned into a yard. I think that the rough gas has been smashed in the past. I asked the canal for anecdotes, and I’m swearing, and I’m getting up, I’m stunned, I know the channel suddenly, September 4 this year. I’ve been squatting all the way, until the director of the channel (Wu Siyuan) wants to sing the tribute to the screening. I know that the channel has been smashed. It’s not easy to ask questions.” Shen Xicheng said I am not familiar with Chen Xing, but I met very well last year. Shen Xicheng said: "The canal knows how good I am. I will teach you how to do it. I will be able to swear by myself, and I will be in the Colosseum." It’s all about using a method that takes half a day to make a good meal.”

Internet picture

Shen Xicheng confirmed Chen Xing's death. (data picture)

Jimbo
11-18-2019, 09:54 AM
RIP.

Oddly enough, I’d recently thought about Chen Sing, recalling that he had retired to Toronto. He was one of THE great villains of kung fu cinema. I sometimes compared him to Lo Lieh (a fellow Indonesian), though their onscreen styles were very different. It would be nice to see an article about his passing in proper English.