PDA

View Full Version : How it can be so cheap?

jackiech
11-23-2001, 08:05 PM
How it can be so cheap to go Shaolin temple?
first year: $4,500. USD, Second year: $4,100.USD, Third year: $3,600.USD, Fourth year: $3,300.USD, Fifth year: $3,000 USD.
I mean this temple: www.shaolins.com (http://www.shaolins.com)

CrushingFist
11-24-2001, 07:49 AM
thats about 30$ a day to live there. 30$ a day is a major deal in china..they make a killing off U, G~! food: 1$, coaches probably make about 50$ a month, housing, a few $, all in all they're making out REALLY good. Here's a parallel: Training with the Beijing wushu Team under a coach there, which is a LOOOOOOOOOOT better than crappy shaolin wushu, can be as cheap as 50$ a day.
thats only 20$ than shaolin and ur gettin ga better room, better food, and a coach 10X better than some fake monk stuff, your IN BEIJING which is a whole lot better than being out in ZhengZhao at the "shaolin temple". I mean, i've been out there to songshan and stuff, it's kinda far away from the main city of ZhengZhao. Everyones really poor. Atleast in Beijing there are internet cafe's and danceclubs and stuff shopping malls. Downtown ZhengZhao isn't bad but, ZhengZhao is about 2-3 hrs away from Shaolin if i can remember correctly.

and as with everything else in china, the bigger/more u go, the cheaper it gets, so if they can keep you around for a couple years, lowering the price is a good way to do that, and since they're making a killing off u, a few bucks a day as a discount isn't gonna hurt their pocketbooks.

I Hope that explains it!

Xebsball
11-24-2001, 09:11 AM
To me thats very expensive.
But im from a 3rd world country.

----------------------------
You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!