PDA

View Full Version : Arura Fruit

prana
11-26-2001, 07:45 AM
The Arura fruit is held on the hand of the Medicine Buddha. It is said to be the king of medicines. Unusually high amounts of amino acids for a fruit and 10 times more Vit-C than apples.

But is the Arura fruit available anywhere else but India ? What is it ? What does it look like ?

TIA for any thoughts

Repulsive Monkey
11-27-2001, 12:28 AM
As ever my brother in energy. It is good that you speak of the Medicine Buddha, do you much else about practices concerning this area? My Master recently recieved a teaching from an exalted Lama passing on the Medicine Buddha meditation for therapists, practitioners etc.
It sounds very interesting.

prana
11-27-2001, 01:22 AM
Repulsive Monkey

I have been lucky to have received the empowerment of Medicine Buddha, although I was ill and could not attend to the following classes, which taught how to use and harness the fruits.

But so long as the seed is planted, hopefully, I may slowly but surely be guided in the right direction.

Perhaps, in your field of healing, you should look up the empowerment ceremonies ? It would greatly benefit all those around you and yourself, spiritually and career-wise.

http://www.fpmt-osel.org/meditate/medicine.htm