PDA

View Full Version : Does Bagua circle walking Ruin your eyesight ?

pokomkno3
12-15-2020, 12:50 PM
I have had 20 - 20 vision all of my life

for the past 5 years I have been bagua circle walking for two and a half hours a day in a mostly dark room with very little light

also at the same time I started circle walking - I started taking medication ~ on web MD list of side effects for the medication ~ changes in eyesight is listed as a possible side effect

I am losing my eyesight - everything is blurry and I can't read signs ~ just the other day I was told to stand right in front of a sign with large print on it and read it ~ I couldn't read it ~ it was blurry and I had double vision

pokomkno3
12-15-2020, 12:51 PM
does circle walking all the time effect eyesight ?

Chris Blaze
12-16-2020, 05:56 AM
If you've been mudwalking for 2 and half hours a day for the last 5 years you should be able to shoot lazer beams from your eyes and qinggong over buildings.
It's the medication get off it

pokomkno3
12-16-2020, 01:58 PM
that's what I was afraid of ~ I hope the damage isn't permanent

Chris Blaze
12-17-2020, 07:17 AM
I hope you can get off the medication, maybe there are natural options for whatever treatment you need. Keep training the Bagua your dedication is awesome!

pokomkno3
12-17-2020, 08:38 AM
the problem is insomnia ~ there is a perfect natural option ~ you just need to live in the right state

bagua is the only thing that keeps me sane ~ when the world is ending I just walk the circle ~ when I'm upset I walk the circle ~ when I need to think I walk the circle ~ sometimes the two and a half hours of circle walking turns into 8 or 12 hours ~ I have severe bone pain in my legs from it but I can't stop walking ~
I was holding 17 energy postures but right now I'm going through the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching for energy postures ~ I do one posture a day for two and a half hours as a qigong exercise ~ I change directions every 15 minutes

I do mostly ding shi circle walking but I also do standing exercises ~ straight line exercises ~ and forms ~ it's all just bagua chi kung to me ~ I do a lot of qigong ~ I do the forms and tai chi forms as a chi kung exercise ~ I'm only a chi kung practitioner ~ but I prefer bagua chi kung the most ~ I don't have any martial or self defense skills ~ only qigong

YinOrYan
12-17-2020, 12:05 PM
~ sometimes the two and a half hours of circle walking turns into 8 or 12 hours ~ I have severe bone pain in my legs from it but I can't stop walking ~

Well perhaps there's some chi kung exercises that could help what you call "bone pain", like the Muscle-Tendon Change Classic. To reduce the pain, you could spend half the time doing that and the other half doing what you normally do. I wonder what inspires you to spend so much time on your practice. Is there some person, book or video?

pokomkno3
12-17-2020, 12:34 PM
Well perhaps there's some chi kung exercises that could help what you call "bone pain", like the Muscle-Tendon Change Classic. To reduce the pain, you could spend half the time doing that and the other half doing what you normally do. I wonder what inspires you to spend so much time on your practice. Is there some person, book or video?

not inspired by anyone or anything ~ just passing my time in solitude

I wrote a huge big long reply ~ but the forum logged me out and erased it

todays hexagram is 22 ~ mountain above ~ fire below ~ I don't read the I Ching or anything like that ~ I just do the physical qigong exercise

YinOrYan
12-18-2020, 08:49 AM
todays hexagram is 22 ~ mountain above ~ fire below ~ I don't read the I Ching or anything like that ~ I just do the physical qigong exercise

Wonder then if you walk the hexagram of the day. Hexagram 22 is hexagram 14 in the ancient I Ching (Mawangdui). It has "discarding the chariot and going on foot."

pokomkno3
12-18-2020, 05:30 PM
funny you posted that because I have a car and I don't want it ~ I just want to walk ~ I also read tarot cards and the description for my chariot card says that the chariot has many moving parts that must be maintained ~ I am a simple person ~ I don't like things with moving parts that can break down and I won't be able to fix ~ you probably can't imagine how bad it bothers me to own a car ~ I just want to discard it
sounds like something an ultralight thru hiker would do

pokomkno3
05-20-2021, 05:15 PM

I guess I had scurvy ~ that's where the bone pain was coming from ~ I only eat rice and have only been eating rice for several years ~ before that I ate nothing but ramen noodles for six years ~ my teeth have also been shattering ~ another symptom of scurvy ~ I've started taking vitamin C and the pain has gotten a lot better

No_Know
05-21-2021, 10:54 PM
Doing almost anything for hours on end in a dark or poorly lit room for years might affect eyesight. Eyes work with what they are given and they adjust. Taking medicine that damages eyesight might can affect eyesight. There is not necessarily anything declarative about circle walking to assess vision loss.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Thought is loss of vision is disparaging and you are mentally in darkness and post here not really thinking circle walking might be a cause but it is an excuse to connect with people.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Thank you for connecting. You are fit by how much you exercise. You might be malnourished by you deteriorating parts of your body. If you can digest it your body can try to distribute it appropriately. They said carrots for eyes for betacarotine. Something vegetables if you can. I eat frozen green beans every once-in-a-while for some nutrition for the body to build to maintain. If you cannot get nutrition at least eat, if can when can-ish.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Please verify how you are walking. How do you walk by the I Ch'ing with no trigram relating to any moves in Original school PaKua?

No_Know

pokomkno3
05-22-2021, 04:54 AM
Thought is loss of vision is disparaging and you are mentally in darkness and post here not really thinking circle walking might be a cause but it is an excuse to connect with people

No ~ actually I thought circle walking might have something to do with it and I thought that there might be some circle walkers here that might have some input about the situation ~ and actually most people I wouldn't want to connect with ~ that's why I choose to live in solitude ~ I can't even post on a forum without someone trying to attack me , belittle me, or insult me. It's sad that trolls like you exist on this planet .

They said carrots for eyes for betacarotine. Something vegetables if you can. I eat frozen green beans every once-in-a-while

Vegetables make me sick ~ I can't eat them ~ I don't know why

Please verify how you are walking. How do you walk by the I Ch'ing with no trigram relating to any moves in Original school PaKua?

I don't know what you are asking ~ I walk Ding Shi for hours holding static postures ~ and then when I'm done with that I do PaKua Chang forms ~

I do more ding shi than anything ~

I don't care about the I Ching ~ I only care about the energy postures ~ I just happen to get my energy postures from a teacher who takes them from the I Ching ~

I do 8 palms in 64 different ways ~ I'm not interested in martial arts for fighting ~ I'm only interested in doing bagua for monastic exercises ~

Bagua is my religion ~ that is all ~ it doesn't have anything to do with martial arts ~ everything I do relates to the I ching ~ I don't understand what you are saying

YinOrYan
05-22-2021, 09:34 PM
I guess I had scurvy ~ that's where the bone pain was coming from ~ I only eat rice and have only been eating rice for several years ~ before that I ate nothing but ramen noodles for six years ~ my teeth have also been shattering ~ another symptom of scurvy ~ I've started taking vitamin C and the pain has gotten a lot better

The early Ming era navy used bean-sprouts to avoid scuvy since they had diets mostly of rice. Columbus brother the map maker very likely had copies of world maps the Chinese had made.

I just gained a few square meters of shelf space so I could give you more details when I start getting more books out of storage...

pokomkno3
05-23-2021, 08:07 AM
The early Ming era navy used bean-sprouts to avoid scuvy since they had diets mostly of rice. Columbus brother the map maker very likely had copies of world maps the Chinese had made.

I just gained a few square meters of shelf space so I could give you more details when I start getting more books out of storage...

when I went into the army they gave me a whole bunch of injections ~ and then when I went to Iraq they gave me a whole bunch more injections ~ after that my body started having all kinds of problems that I never had before ~ since then I haven't been able to eat vegetables without getting sick and my whole body itches all the time

I doubt that I could eat the bean sprouts without having some kind of unpleasant physical reaction :confused:

maybe there is something wrong with eating too much rice :confused: I really don't know

I got another injection at the VA hospital in 2019 that was supposed to make me immune to a whole bunch of diseases ~ but every since then drinking water causes my throat to swell shut ~ so now drinking water is an unpleasant experience ~ the military is pure evil ~ they ruin everything

YinOrYan
05-24-2021, 07:29 PM
maybe there is something wrong with eating too much rice :confused: I really don't know

I got another injection at the VA hospital in 2019 that was supposed to make me immune to a whole bunch of diseases ~ but every since then drinking water causes my throat to swell shut ~ so now drinking water is an unpleasant experience ~ the military is pure evil ~ they ruin everything

Yeah, "too much rice" is too much starch. You need something to lube it down. If you have problems with your veggies, than how about some kind of fruit? Pineapple can help leach toxins from one's system.

I bet your problem with drinking water is sodium. It also prevents hydration from getting down to the cell level. Most filtered waters still have traces of medical waste that is in all the worlds water-tables. Try something like distilled baby formula water they sell at walmart for 92 cents a gallon or the more tasty but expensive Smart Water brand that is also distilled. I drink at least a pint (500 mL) before any kilocalorie workout so I don't get cramps...

No_Know
06-01-2021, 03:14 PM
pokomkno3,

You call me a troll yet you say everything you do relates to the I Ching, so when asked how do you get how to do an exercise from a hexagram or trigrams you say you don''t know what I mean [who is really the forumtroll]. I No_Know the phrase Ding Shi for Bagua, Pa Kua Chang nor Ch'uan. You said you hold postures and I looked it-up it seems to mean what you said.

"todays hexagram is 22 ~ mountain above ~ fire below ~ I don't read the I Ching or anything like that ~ I just do the physical qigong exercise."

What are you given that tells you what to do

You said You do everything by the I Ching but you don't know what I mean when I say how do you walk by the hexagrams. There's walking slow or fast there's how you step, There's do you take a certain number of steps. Do you pick your feet high. Do you keep your feet close to the ground. Do you slide your feet. Do you put your feet down heel first. Do you put toe-tip down first, ball first side of foot first. Let's try...

When you are given a hexagram, how do you know what to do just from being told Mountain over Fire. Or being told the hexagram is Grace where do you get what way to walk or transition or what way to exercise from that?

Your instructor gives you exercises and seems to sometimes relate the exercise to the trigrams or the hexagam. I have not seen exercises being related to the trigrams. So that is nifty to get ways to be or move from trigrams or hexagrams- perhaps tell us about that since that might be significant.

Basically There's no directions in the hexagrams that directs one to do energy exercises, so what is the relationship between the hours of exercise you might do for a hexagram and how you know what exercise to do? How do you or what you are given derive energy exercises from the names or energies or what? of the trigrams, hexagrams, I-Ching?

No_Know

P.S.: Sorr your long writing you worked-on and put-got deleted.-EMJ

pokomkno3
06-30-2021, 07:45 AM
pokomkno3,

You call me a troll

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what planet you're from ~
it's evil to make mockery of someone while they're trying to practice Choy Lay Fut in peace ~ I'm schizophrenic and you are bothering me ~ if you don't leave me alone right now I'm calling the police on you

YinOrYan
06-30-2021, 01:43 PM
I'm having trouble trying to figure out what planet you're from ~
it's evil to make mockery of someone while they're trying to practice Choy Lay Fut in peace ~ I'm schizophrenic and you are bothering me ~ if you don't leave me alone right now I'm calling the police on you

Yeah, now that he now knows squirrel style and oppossom kung fu he is ready for them. :) I have a friend that's schizophrenic. She's fine when she does not forget to take her meds. Did you see the Choy Lay Fut video I posted here a few months ago?

pokomkno3
06-30-2021, 02:38 PM
he will be defeated by gun fu ~ whether he is ready for them or not

No_Know
06-30-2021, 11:18 PM
Peace. And perhaps, pokomkno3, someone should be ready for a twenty year joint-lock[-up]

No_Know Peace.

No_Know
07-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Drop your shoulders and down more and in with your elbows . Augment your practice this way each day for two weeks; your vision might show signs of clearing -Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know

YinOrYan
07-01-2021, 10:47 AM
he will be defeated by gun fu ~ whether he is ready for them or not

The authorities here have a policy to not kill Opposums because they are considered very good pest-control. Any place they live has extremely low chances of Lyme disease because they attract ticks and eat them immediately, with immunity. I have one living under a bridge in my side yard (just like a troll). Really...

No_Know
07-03-2021, 04:10 AM
Peace,

YinOYan, did not see any video posting except by pokomkno3 signature, of a superbly good moving Bagua transition and a movie that seemed to be of medicine but not Choy Lay Fut, So no apparent Choy Lay Fut, so no evil being done. Enjoy what brings you peace. Offering advice to one who asked for input should not be bothering.

Monkey holding Bowls Palm Change and Dragon arms out are perhaps the most tension building.

Do a Non-Swedish massage. apply non-burning heat to your center upper back, clavicles, around the back and sides of neck like warm a towel, or put a towel there and something very warm there. A bag in a bag sort of thing using warm water could be a way to go--increase circulation by reducing constricted areas boloodlines in your eyes do not throb or inflame interfering with your vision and your blurriness might lessen.

Keep practicing but triple check you are doing the posture as the system says instead of just putting your arms up-it should be more than just putting your arms-up.

Massage and more relaxed shoulders might help you to practice all you want as much as you like [cough](correctly hopefully or at least a good way, perhaps different alignment than you are doing now).

Not bothering, Not evil. Leaving. Peace.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Good alignment in technique to keep vision (https://drbishop.com/blog/unexpected-link-between-posture-and-your-eyes/)

Bloodlines can affect vision (https://www.kumc.edu/Documents/ophthalmology/Cornea%20Structure%20Layers%20and%20Function%20web .pdf)

Peace NoKnow Peace

YinOrYan
07-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Peace,
YinOYan, did not see any video posting except by pokomkno3 signature, of a superbly good moving Bagua transition and a movie that seemed to be of medicine but not Choy Lay Fut, So no apparent Choy Lay Fut, so no evil being done. Enjoy what brings you peace. Offering advice to one who asked for input should not be bothering.

I told hskwarrior I would post it by the end of the year, and so I did, albeit Chinese New Year, but have not seen or heard anything from him since 10-03-2020. Since then two other people have verified this form is indeed the same one that Lau Bun used to teach:

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?71825-CLF-Origin-of-Form-Names&p=1320300#post1320300

pokomkno3
10-22-2022, 03:42 PM
The authorities here have a policy to not kill Opposums because they are considered very good pest-control. Any place they live has extremely low chances of Lyme disease because they attract ticks and eat them immediately, with immunity. I have one living under a bridge in my side yard (just like a troll). Really...

I saw someone doing bad things to an Opossum ~ it was definitely not very nice at all and sadistic ~ they seemed to get great joy from doing it.

YinOrYan
10-24-2022, 07:44 PM
I saw someone doing bad things to an Opossum ~ it was definitely not very nice at all and sadistic ~ they seemed to get great joy from doing it.

The big Opossum that lives nearby is very cautious and does not take risks of anyone doing bad things to it, but I can hear the younger ones get up at about 9:00pm and go to bed at about 5:00am. They come close to the patio to clean up leftover bird seed, even when the two kung fu tigers are out there clawing at the metal screen. The white tiger sisters just can't wait for the chance to try sticking their little claws into them...

pokomkno3
11-12-2022, 03:50 PM
The big Opossum that lives nearby is very cautious and does not take risks of anyone doing bad things to it, but I can hear the younger ones get up at about 9:00pm and go to bed at about 5:00am. They come close to the patio to clean up leftover bird seed, even when the two kung fu tigers are out there clawing at the metal screen. The white tiger sisters just can't wait for the chance to try sticking their little claws into them...

beware of the cruelty to animals cult ~ it's very unShaolin of them ~

pokomkno3
01-06-2023, 11:13 AM
I stopped circle walking 21 days ago because the back pain is unbearable

I just realized that all of the sudden I can read without my reading glasses ~ once I realized that, I remembered that when I walked into walmart there was a goth girl walking out with her makeup on and I looked at her and saw her face clearly
usually I can't see other peoples faces in stores ~ anyway the goth girl caught my attention and I looked at her but I didn't look at anyone else

realizing that I saw her face clearly I was filled with hope that maybe my eyesight was returning so the next week when I went to the store I looked at other people ~ but much to my disappointment all I saw was a double vision blur

but all of the sudden I can read without glasses

YinOrYan
01-07-2023, 11:30 AM
I stopped circle walking 21 days ago because the back pain is unbearable

I just realized that all of the sudden I can read without my reading glasses ~ once I realized that, I remembered that when I walked into walmart there was a goth girl walking out with her makeup on and I looked at her and saw her face clearly
usually I can't see other peoples faces in stores ~ anyway the goth girl caught my attention and I looked at her but I didn't look at anyone else

realizing that I saw her face clearly I was filled with hope that maybe my eyesight was returning so the next week when I went to the store I looked at other people ~ but much to my disappointment all I saw was a double vision blur

but all of the sudden I can read without glasses

Maybe its love at first sight! Wonder if you focus your eyes on anything while circle-walking, like your hands or the walls? I had one kung fu instructor that really emphasized focusing on certain things and also expanding peripheral vision. These days I mostly use the techniques for syncing with the best dancers I can find on the dance floor and watching for them to telegraph any moves...

pokomkno3
01-08-2023, 12:14 PM
Maybe its love at first sight! Wonder if you focus your eyes on anything while circle-walking, like your hands or the walls? I had one kung fu instructor that really emphasized focusing on certain things and also expanding peripheral vision. These days I mostly use the techniques for syncing with the best dancers I can find on the dance floor and watching for them to telegraph any moves...

Bruce Frantzis wants me to stare at my finger ~ but I don't do it

I don't really do that ~ I break rules in training ~ I don't really train in martial arts ~ I'm just a chi kung practitioner ~ I do the taichi and bagua forms as a chi kung exercise ~ tai chi chi kung bagua chi kung ~ yoga chi kung ~ I know nothing about self defense except some pressure points ~ but I am old and crippled ~ I don't have any strength that doesn't come from bagua ~ or yoga ~

I'm 100 % convinced that the eyesight situation is caused by my medication ~ it's listed as a side effect and I've been taking it since 2015

I will probably start circle walking again ~ just walking without holding postures ~ circle walking is when I do my mandarin lessons ~ but it's been nice to have a break from both ~

just doing a form cases serious back pain right now ~ it's the seven years of holding static postures for 2.5 hours a day ~ it has added up into unbearable pain

whatever the problem is with the eyes ~ I need glasses now because I can't see

speaking of rules in martial arts ~ one tai chi teacher says you can't turn your head too far by letting your nose go past your knee because you will lose your balance ~ but the bagua teacher does it all the time ~ any thoughts

I may have been exaggerating about being able to read without glasses ~ my sight is strange ~ it changes from one moment to the next ~ anyway I need my glasses to read today and yesterday

YinOrYan
01-08-2023, 07:43 PM
Bruce Frantzis wants me to stare at my finger ~ but I don't do it

I don't really do that ~ I break rules in training ~ I don't really train in martial arts ~ I'm just a chi kung practitioner ~ I do the taichi and bagua forms as a chi kung exercise ~ tai chi chi kung bagua chi kung ~ yoga chi kung ~ I know nothing about self defense except some pressure points ~ but I am old and crippled ~ I don't have any strength that doesn't come from bagua ~ or yoga ~

I'm 100 % convinced that the eyesight situation is caused by my medication ~ it's listed as a side effect and I've been taking it since 2015
whatever the problem is with the eyes ~ I need glasses now because I can't see

speaking of rules in martial arts ~ one tai chi teacher says you can't turn your head too far by letting your nose go past your knee because you will lose your balance ~ but the bagua teacher does it all the time ~ any thoughts

I may have been exaggerating about being able to read without glasses ~ my sight is strange ~ it changes from one moment to the next ~ anyway I need my glasses to read today and yesterday

Where you move the eyes is important in for Tai Chi, Chi Kung, and Kung Fu. Just about every instructor I've encountered has had something to say about it. There's all sorts of things that can change ones eyesight and things you can do to change your eyesight. Its probably one of those things that is better learned from a teacher rather than books but I would not put much weight into what that barefoot instructor says, haha

pokomkno3
01-09-2023, 10:52 AM
Where you move the eyes is important in for Tai Chi, Chi Kung, and Kung Fu. Just about every instructor I've encountered has had something to say about it. There's all sorts of things that can change ones eyesight and things you can do to change your eyesight. Its probably one of those things that is better learned from a teacher rather than books but I would not put much weight into what that barefoot instructor says, haha

well I got a couple of good things from the teacher like the fact that it's okay to walk in a big circle if you want to

then Mantak Chia said to walk for 30 min after every meal and I eat 5 times a day ~ conveniently my mandarin lessons on the mp3 player are also 30 minutes long

I walked after every meal 5 times a day for a long time ~ my hair and fingernails grew really fast

but I didn't want to do that anymore so I just walk 2.5 hours all at once

I wish there was something I could do to change my eyesight

all my teachers are books and videos ~ that's why they call it the tao of solo martial arts ~ I just don't pay attention to them when they're demonstrating applications or talking about martial arts ~ I'm after the chi kung and I do forms circles and straight lines ~ martial arts intention interferes with my chi kung exercise ~

master wong ~ he jinbao ~ jerry alan johnson ~ john painter ~ yang jwing ming ~ Liang Shoyou. ~ but I don't do theL iang Shoyou. forms anymore ~ I used to do shaolin and wudang broadsword forms and taichi sword forms

I used to do the never ending he jinbao forms after doing all of my other forms ~ now doing a form is the hardest thing in the world ~ I never want to start ~ usually because of leg stiffness ~ now I know why people do forms so dead stop standstill slowly ~

YinOrYan
01-09-2023, 06:34 PM
well I got a couple of good things from the teacher like the fact that it's okay to walk in a big circle if you want to
then Mantak Chia said to walk for 30 min after every meal and I eat 5 times a day ~ conveniently my mandarin lessons on the mp3 player are also 30 minutes long
all my teachers are books and videos ~ that's why they call it the tao of solo martial arts ~ I just don't pay attention to them when they're demonstrating applications or talking about martial arts ~ I'm after the chi kung and I do forms circles and straight lines ~ martial arts intention interferes with my chi kung exercise ~
I used to do shaolin and wudang broadsword forms and taichi sword forms

Funny thing you mention Mantak Chia. I just read one of his books I found for a dollar in the University library discard bin. That tells you something right there, like that Taoist yoga can activate the thymus gland to make teeth grow back again. I believe it.

Like you, all my teachers are books and videos now.

You should relearn that taichi sword form you mentioned. There's probably lots of videos of it out there now, and its something easy one can do even if one is in bad shape...

pokomkno3
01-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Funny thing you mention Mantak Chia. I just read one of his books I found for a dollar in the University library discard bin. That tells you something right there, like that Taoist yoga can activate the thymus gland to make teeth grow back again. I believe it.

Like you, all my teachers are books and videos now.

You should relearn that taichi sword form you mentioned. There's probably lots of videos of it out there now, and its something easy one can do even if one is in bad shape...

you can get mantak chia books free online ~ some people share freely

I was looking ay Paulie Zinks record one time ~ he got first place in empty hand kung fu competitions for several years and then one year he placed first in some weapons forms but he wasn't #1 in empty hand anymore ~ but now we are talking about martial arts and competition which I'm not interested in ~ I'm only interested in exercising

I may have too much on my plate now already ~ I just don't look forward to it like I used to ~ after being homeless I don't like anything anymore ~ it's strange

If I do start learning forms again I'll probably learn a bagua staff form ~ there is also a good bagua broadsword form but my broadsword was huge and heavy combat steel ~ my forms went on for a long time I felt like I was training my body in an unbalanced way ~ I really loved doing forms with my light weight nodachi ~ I can do broadsword forms with a nodachi ~ I used to do them in a hallway with a shaolin jei dao

historically weapons are a hated burden ~ don't get me wrong ~ I love my weapons

I was a body builder and I wanted the big heavy sword ~ but now I don't

if you keep talking like this I'll probably buy a Jian and a saber and on and on forever ~ I have a problem with collecting things ~ right now I'm spending a lot of money on tarot and oracle cards ~ also witchcraft supplies ~ I must really want to practice witchcraft because I actually spend money on it and I don't spend money on anything

YinOrYan
01-11-2023, 10:55 AM
if you keep talking like this I'll probably buy a Jian and a saber and on and on forever ~ I have a problem with collecting things ~ right now I'm spending a lot of money on tarot and oracle cards ~ also witchcraft supplies ~ I must really want to practice witchcraft because I actually spend money on it and I don't spend money on anything

I mostly use wooden swords, which are actually heavier the metal ones. You would probably like reading The Tao of Craft: FU TALISMANS and CASTING SIGILS in the EASTERN ESOTERIC TRADITION by Benebell Wen (Author of Holistic Tarot). On page 149 she states: "In lieu of a peach wood sword, there is a Big Dipper Sword, or Seven-Star Sword (qu xing jian), made of steel and engraved with the Big Dipper constellation. 41 Another ceremonial sword, also made of metal, is the Sword of the Law (fa jian), used by a practitioner to adminsister justice through spell-crafting. Also, rather than wield a sword, a practitioner can use his or her hands to form a sword mudra to channel energy."

pokomkno3
01-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Wǒ rènshí ~ benebell wen ~ I have her stuff and I'm going to buy more stuff from her

I was looking at the Polypropylene swords and foam staffs

I use a martial arts training plastic knife for my athame in witchcraft ~ it's magic

I learned my first sword form with a 99 cent kitchen knife from walmart

I wouldn't mess around with benebell wen ~ she plays with poison

just like bruce frantzis sits around and talks about great martial arts masters who were killed by poisoning

YinOrYan
01-12-2023, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't mess around with benebell wen ~ she plays with poison

just like bruce frantzis sits around and talks about great martial arts masters who were killed by poisoning

Really? I didn't see any mention of poisons in her books, unless one uses the wrong sort of ink in any messages one is eating. Also, good thing I'm not a Master. One of my Kung Fu instructors told me I could not be a Master unless I taught the whole system to someone, so I'm about a quarter century away from that, that is, if any kids even have the discipline to stick with it these days, haha

pokomkno3
01-12-2023, 02:08 PM
she uploaded a video about it on youtube ~ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGx1eVdy21I)

I'm taking a break during forms right now to cool down ~ I am overheating in my clothing layers ~ it warmed up a little

I'll have to move somewhere cooler so I can wear long clothes year round ~ I don't like to show any skin

not going to injure myself today jerking around too much in chen forms

I don't think you would have to be a master to get poisoned ~

YinOrYan
01-14-2023, 11:03 AM
she uploaded a video about it on youtube ~ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGx1eVdy21I)

I'm taking a break during forms right now to cool down ~ I am overheating in my clothing layers ~ it warmed up a little

I'll have to move somewhere cooler so I can wear long clothes year round ~ I don't like to show any skin

not going to injure myself today jerking around too much in chen forms

I don't think you would have to be a master to get poisoned ~

It seems that the term "pestilence" often gets mistranslated as poison. Regardless of how much she warns that taoist alchemy should not be taken literally, there's a lot of paranoid people that are going to misinterpret it, including the authorities, so you could easily be made the fall-guy for something if you make any threats based on it. Even if that's unlikely, its going to invite _inspection_ when you are crossing any border once it gets into your profile.

The coldest (and cheapest) place you can live on this side of the border is North Dakota..

pokomkno3
02-05-2023, 05:28 PM
It seems that the term "pestilence" often gets mistranslated as poison. Regardless of how much she warns that taoist alchemy should not be taken literally, there's a lot of paranoid people that are going to misinterpret it, including the authorities, so you could easily be made the fall-guy for something if you make any threats based on it. Even if that's unlikely, its going to invite _inspection_ when you are crossing any border once it gets into your profile.

The coldest (and cheapest) place you can live on this side of the border is North Dakota..

must defeat the cold demon ~

so ~ all of these years I haven't had any furniture ~ but finally I bought a table and chair ~ thats the exact moment that the back pain began

been having to go lay down ~ hurts to stand ~ hurts to sit ~ hurts to walk ~ I think some of the pain is finally starting to leave my back ~ but I have been staying away from the table and chair ~ except for right now ~ and right now my back is hurting

so I guess thats good news maybe the problem isn't from my bagua slavery ~ maybe it's from furniture ~ so maybe I can get back to my bagua slavery

https://sun9-80.userapi.com/impg/OJnQOqXwcf4zo0TYKIAnHmAqv9nwH1EG808sGg/czvC5918ufI.jpg?size=466x307&quality=95&sign=15e87f2b342d33660eebca65f37c5767&type=album

YinOrYan
02-06-2023, 01:07 PM
must defeat the cold demon ~

so ~ all of these years I haven't had any furniture ~ but finally I bought a table and chair ~ thats the exact moment that the back pain began

been having to go lay down ~ hurts to stand ~ hurts to sit ~ hurts to walk ~ I think some of the pain is finally starting to leave my back ~ but I have been staying away from the table and chair ~ except for right now ~ and right now my back is hurting

so I guess thats good news maybe the problem isn't from my bagua slavery ~ maybe it's from furniture ~ so maybe I can get back to my bagua slavery

When I lived by myself I never had much furniture, even for a while when I lived in a large house with high ceilings, that way I could do all my forms without adjusting them. The problem was the job that the paid rent for it was wrecking my back so then I couldn't do all the jumps. Now when other people in the house are gone for a while, I just pile up all their furniture in the second largest room so have room to do my forms. I also do forms at my Nephew's house when no one's there but his whacky ceiling fans have a tendency damage my swords, haha

pokomkno3
02-21-2023, 06:45 AM
When I lived by myself I never had much furniture, even for a while when I lived in a large house with high ceilings, that way I could do all my forms without adjusting them. The problem was the job that the paid rent for it was wrecking my back so then I couldn't do all the jumps. Now when other people in the house are gone for a while, I just pile up all their furniture in the second largest room so have room to do my forms. I also do forms at my Nephew's house when no one's there but his whacky ceiling fans have a tendency damage my swords, haha

my doctor says I have a B12 deficiency and prescribed B12 ~ one of the side affects of the deficiency is pain so maybe that will help ~ the pain isn't going away ~ there must be a demon on my back or something :confused: ~

everyday I'm not circle walking is like drowning in kryptonite ~ but it's nice to have more free time ~ doing more yoga and calisthenics

forms ~ I don't do forms in public so I forgot all my forms when I became homeless except the yang 24 form and had to relearn them all
one time I went to jail and we were locked down 24/7 ~ I did my forms at first to remember them but then I realized that I wanted to kill the other people in my cell because they were pure evil so I didn't want to give them any good ideas like practicing martial arts ~ so I started doing the forms when everyone else was asleep ~ but it seemed like there was always someone else awake ~ so I just started doing the forms in my head

they asked me if I wanted to work out with them ~ but I told them I would rather lay down and die than do anything with them

when I got out I brutally tortured and murdered them all hypothetically ~ I was possessed by 999 billion demons from being around them ~ make no mistake ~ I want my enemies dead

I told my nephew to learn tai chi ~ but he went and learned taekwondo ~ what a terrible tai chi student he turned out to be ~ the scumbags in jail like to say that they are associated with taekwondo ~ all my life people have been bullying me while saying taekwondo ~ I really think taekwondo is satanic ~ I was looking for a martial arts school on the computer one time and looked at a taekwondo school ~ there was a video of a demon possessed little girl looking demonic and screaming like a banshee

even when I watch kung fu movies taekwondo people are bullies ~ like forbidden kingdom for example

I also have hit the ceiling fan with my sword :)

right now I'm in an abusive relationship with the VA hospital ~ they think it's okay to destroy my teeth , prescribe heart attacks and strokes ~ and maim my body permanently with surgery malpractice ~ the dental abuse alons is purely satanic ~ and my prescription history is PROOF of attempted murder

I watched a lot of homeless people who were taking prescription drugs die

the most evil topic in the world (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4waO6BM8Q)

I have VA health care but every time I think about it I think about my little buddy who I unfriended for cruelty to animals ~ he regularly says random things out of nowhere like " keep it alive so you can torture it "

they want to put me in some kind of jiu jitsu cult pain hold and keep me there for eternity ~ it's pretty evil ~ I can't stress this enough

what can I say ? there's a huge satanic cult systematically destroying the teeth that I have been taking care of my entire life ~ and I don't like it or deserve it

YinOrYan
02-23-2023, 06:34 AM
my doctor says I have a B12 deficiency and prescribed B12 ~ one of the side affects of the deficiency is pain so maybe that will help ~ the pain isn't going away ~ there must be a demon on my back or something :confused: ~
I was possessed by 999 billion demons from being around them ~ make no mistake ~ I want my enemies dead

I told my nephew to learn tai chi ~ but he went and learned taekwondo ~ what a terrible tai chi student he turned out to be

Speaking of demons, I just happened to be reading in Shangquing Taoism that within the human body there are two important gates, the heaven gate and the demon gate. What you need to do is keep the Gate of Life open and the Gate of Death closed.

For example, I would think the demons you really want to keep out are the ones that have interactions with the one drug you really need. I worked in the pharmacy business for 7 years and saw that all kinds of things can cause problems, even grapefruit juice, caffine, herbs, teas, some vitamins, and innumerable supplements (none of which are regulated in the USA), not to mention other wicked substances like sodas (that eat away at your bones and teeth were your stem cells live). That is not even counting other inputs that are not easily measured, like what you movies or YouTubes you watch!

My Nephews are also not interested in tai chi nor kung fu. They think all their guns are going to save them, probably because one of them worked in law enforcement and doesn't think he would ever go to jail or be in some other situation without a gun...

pokomkno3
02-25-2023, 12:23 PM
there's someone with a gun and then there's Jet Li with a gun

that's exactly what I need is a gun ~ thats what bruce frantzis says " I prefer gun fu "

platoon sergeant says I need to have my weapon on me so I can defend myself

first sergeant insists that you carry your weapon and rumor has it that he's being a dick about it

also you are not allowed to eat in the dfac if you don't have a weapon and ammunition on you

================================================== ==============

not a fan of law enforcement but I like consulting detectives because they get the bad guys but they are not cops

like elementary (https://putlockertv.one/tv/elementary-39421) ~ millennium (https://putlockertv.one/tv/millennium-37450) ~ psychic detectives (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLejGZyKFltdYbj5PuuMr5F77mGxBBY43g)

YinOrYan
02-26-2023, 12:56 PM
not a fan of law enforcement but I like consulting detectives because they get the bad guys but they are not cops

like elementary ~ millennium ~ psychic detectives

One has to watch that detectives don't cause bad guys to exist (in some sort of symbiotic relationship). I don't think anyone can pay psychic detectives enough to let all those demons in and try to be heros...

pokomkno3
02-27-2023, 08:51 AM
One has to watch that detectives don't cause bad guys to exist (in some sort of symbiotic relationship). I don't think anyone can pay psychic detectives enough to let all those demons in and try to be heros...

I would never charge anyone for psychic stuff

I'm not allowed to make money ~ it would mess with my income ~ but I wouldn't charge anyway unless it was a full time job that I had to do to survive ~ catching serial killers is a good deed

pokomkno3
03-22-2023, 02:43 PM
eyesight seems to be improving

too bad ~ I was fixing to start my bagua slavery again must be a case of bagua eyesight (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXlqGJT51s) ~ as I defeat squirrel kung fu guy with superior mandarin warfare

maybe I can do it blindfolded with a rope around my waste going to a pole in the center ~ then I can walk without ruining my eyes

YinOrYan
03-24-2023, 12:42 PM
eyesight seems to be improving

too bad ~ I was fixing to start my bagua slavery again must be a case of bagua eyesight (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXlqGJT51s) ~ as I defeat squirrel kung fu guy with superior mandarin warfare

No, the only way to defeat squirrel kung fu is to study it. Let me know if you find any forms of it out there that someone didn't just pull out their ass, haha

pokomkno3
04-09-2023, 10:39 AM
bagua eyesight seems to be improving but I've noticed that peoples faces are doubled and stacked vertically ~ happens indoors like in walmart ~ but not outdoors ?

kind of like me scrolling through my news feed

back pain is coming from two pressure points on the back ~ not sure what to do about that ?

YinOrYan
04-10-2023, 01:21 PM
bagua eyesight seems to be improving but I've noticed that peoples faces are doubled and stacked vertically ~ happens indoors like in walmart ~ but not outdoors ?

kind of like me scrolling through my news feed

back pain is coming from two pressure points on the back ~ not sure what to do about that ?

Blue light could be a factor. Some of the new LED lighting has too much, just like device screens. It is starting to be a problem with sleep disorders worldwide. Many studies say you should not be looking at a screen for a certain period of time before going to bed. If your back pain is related to the vision, then perhaps rather than bagua, you should be doing chi kung in one spot and focus on your hands while doing it...

pokomkno3
04-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Blue light could be a factor. Some of the new LED lighting has too much, just like device screens. It is starting to be a problem with sleep disorders worldwide. Many studies say you should not be looking at a screen for a certain period of time before going to bed. If your back pain is related to the vision, then perhaps rather than bagua, you should be doing chi kung in one spot and focus on your hands while doing it...

I think I have scroll vision right now ~ I also have real insomnia that requires strong drugs to be able to sleep

back pain seems to be massively increased by my 1 a day multivitamin ~ also the stiffness that makes me not want to do forms

I'm doing mostly forms now and straight line with some yoga

some people say blue light is a good thing ~ but my insomnia is the worlds worst ~ no matter what I do there will be no sleep without strong drugs