PDA

View Full Version : Pong Lai Martial Arts Spring 2002 Southern Taiwan Training Tour

Pong Lai
12-03-2001, 12:31 AM
Greetings! I am John Scolaro, Shrfu of Pong Lai Martial Arts Training Center, USA, located in Tampa, Florida. I am a student of Taiwan’s Shr Zheng Zhong. One might know me better as the Kung Fu brother of TAINAN MANTIS and Shrfu of several other Kung-Fu online participants such as 18 ELDERS.

Pong Lai USA is planning a Martial Arts Training Tour to Southern Taiwan. The participants will learn directly from SHR ZHENG ZHONG, Director and Shrfu of Pong Lai Martial Arts Training Center of Taiwan & 10 year Martial Arts Head Coach for the Chinese Taipei Martial Arts Team. The tour will consist of no more than a total of 20 participants. Pong Lai, USA has approximately 5 available placements for the trips. Two (2) tours are scheduled, a 10 day and a 15 day tour. The 15 day tour will depart first, whereas the 10 day tour will depart at a later date and meet up with the earlier tour.

If you are interested in receiving further pertinent details regarding the tours and/or Pong Lai Martial Arts, please feel free to contact Shrfu John Scolaro at 813-872-6113 or via email: john@americantowel.com
null