PDA

View Full Version : Winners: Bioenergy Training Part 1 by Nick Loffree on DVD

GeneChing
05-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Congratulations to our winners of Bioenergy Training Part 1 by Nick Loffree on DVD. Thanks to YMAA Publication Center (https://ymaa.com/publishing/dvd/bioenergy-training-60-day-transformation-program-1) for providing the prizes. If you didn't win, click their link to get yours.

Alvin F. - Sacramento, CA
Kevin H. - Ceresco, MI
Peggy L. - San Marcos, CA

For more on Bioenergy Training Part 1 by Nick Loffree , see Bioenergy (https://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?72303-Bioenergy)

Kevin73
06-06-2022, 04:38 AM
Gene-

Sorry, I didn't know the best way to try and get ahold of you.

I saw that I was a winner for this item, but have not received it yet. I am just checking if it has been sent yet.

GeneChing
06-06-2022, 09:05 AM
They are slow to send them out because to be honest, it's low priority. Our parent company, like all martial arts suppliers, is still dealing with supply chain issues. We all got the bulk of martial arts supplies from China, and China has been in lockdown again.

I don't know if these went out for sure however because since the pandemic, I work remotely and only part-time. I only stop by the office occassionally. Last time I was there was a few weeks ago but I didn't check on prize fulfilment. My apologies. Please be patient. Let me know when the prize arrives here too.

Kevin73
06-06-2022, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the quick reply!

No worries on waiting. We were out of town the past couple of weeks and wanted to make sure someone didn't take from the mailbox.

Kevin73
08-24-2022, 04:36 AM
Gene-

I know you are not responsible and it is through another company.

I did want to let you know that I never received either prize (Bioenergy Training Part 1 & 2) from them.

GeneChing
08-25-2022, 01:01 PM
I'll inquire as to what might have happened.

GeneChing
09-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Looks like it was lost in the mail. Apologies. That happens sometimes.

Kevin73
09-12-2022, 04:27 AM
Yep, life (and another 4 letter word) happens.

Thanks again for looking into it.

GeneChing
09-13-2022, 10:32 AM
I am still inquiring but I'm not optimistic.