PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else here hate that wrestling stuff on TV.(WWF)

nightair
11-29-2001, 11:08 PM
I cant take that stuff anymore.I cant stand Jerry Springer either...and what the h**L is up with the *music* nowadays..grrrrrrr

---------------------------"uh oh, what is going to happen next?"

Badger
11-29-2001, 11:13 PM
Train Martial Arts,enjoy the outdoors(The weather is perfect in Dallas right now,sunny & cool).

Badger

nightair
11-29-2001, 11:15 PM
lol, quieet youuu :D

qeySuS
11-29-2001, 11:23 PM
Only seen it a few tiems, but i'm adminnning an "interest" at www.hugi.is (http://www.hugi.is) (an icelandic page with about 60 "interests and each one has an individual admin, news system and msg board and is very customizable).

And those WWF wrestling guys wanted in, and we had to do a vote on if people wanted them there or not, fortunetly most didnt so we stopped letting their material in (you have to accept the news). That kinda bugged me because they insisted it was a MA.

Free thinkers are dangerous!

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-29-2001, 11:24 PM
i ***** about having to pay for cable all the time. fu cking woman . .. i don't even watch the **** thing and adora would be better off not watching it too.

why do you need a tv when you got a computer anyway?

where's my beer?

Sharky
11-29-2001, 11:47 PM
why do you need a computer when you have adora? :D

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Silumkid
11-29-2001, 11:47 PM
WWF RULES!!!! And that's the bottom line, cause Silum said so!

"I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-30-2001, 12:17 AM
she's got to sleep sometime dude.

plus, you still need to beat off after you have kids (actually you need to beat off more because it's harder to have sex) and i forget how to spank the monkey without a computer. infact, my left hand has now suprassed my right in spanking ability.

where's my beer?

Sharky
11-30-2001, 12:22 AM
Your point is well raised.

=================================
What we really need is chicks with a whole new kinda orifice - Fish

Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

PHILBERT
11-30-2001, 12:27 AM
Badger, we were in the house though 2 days ago freezing our balls off and you know it.

PHILBERT

DelicateSound
11-30-2001, 01:02 AM
I do hate that wrestling crap. All fat blokes in spandex, makes me sick. Although the fit birds that line up ringside are pretty tasty....

But yeah, TV is s**t. All the more reason to go and train.

But you slag off music! (Grrr) Have you heard The Strokes' debut album? Indie revival :D

"Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today."
Marcus Valerius Martialis

Ryu
11-30-2001, 02:05 AM
I don't like it either.
To be honest I don't watch a lot of TV anymore.
The only stuff I do is probably Simpsons, Frasier, som,etimes Friends, and stuff on Discovery, etc.

;)

Ryu

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/powell/123/Imagenes/kenshin.jpg

Rimpleback Pumpernickle Kez Kez Vuy Tranh Yanagasawa Fujikage Fistibuns....
the lost son of the Fistibuns clan...

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

DelicateSound
11-30-2001, 02:08 AM
Ah Ryu, we share a similar taste in TV. But don't forget Cheers :D

As for The Simpsons - that programme is just f*cking Universal.

"Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today."
Marcus Valerius Martialis

Ryu
11-30-2001, 02:09 AM
:D

Ryu

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/powell/123/Imagenes/kenshin.jpg

Rimpleback Pumpernickle Kez Kez Vuy Tranh Yanagasawa Fujikage Fistibuns....
the lost son of the Fistibuns clan...

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

neptunesfall
11-30-2001, 02:21 AM
i haven't even turned my tv on in weeks. seriously.
when i do though...it's discovery channel or comedy central.
i don't like mtv at all. my ex used to watch it 24/7 and it drove me insane.
go train. read a book. play with your kids. play with your wife. play with your girlfriend. play with yourself. knit. crochet. plant a tree. learn how to **** your national anthem.
see? lots of better things to do than watch TV. :D

Jeff Liboiron
11-30-2001, 02:56 AM
WWF can suck 100% of my ****, man what crap!!

I don't watch much tv, i only watch sienfeld, martial law (once in a while), and my jackie chan flicks :)

The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you

Budokan
11-30-2001, 02:59 AM
WWF is pretty silly, but what's frightening is that there are actually peoploids out there who WATCH that sh*t.

K. Mark Hoover

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-30-2001, 03:20 AM
movies are different though jeff.

you are sitting down for a set period of time to watch what you actually planned to watch.

tv can be a cure for boredom when there really isn't anything else to do, and i mean you've really exhausted your options, but i just don't see how people can veg out in front of it all the time. they come home from work .. sit in front of the tv . . and don't move until they go to bed. some of them even go to sleep with the tv still on every night. probably a worse habbit than cigerettes.

where's my beer?

nightair
12-03-2001, 03:49 AM
Termonal frost and ryu...you guys rock..those shows are the best...Simpsons is just transending...

txwingchun
12-03-2001, 04:06 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity:
she's got to sleep sometime dude.

plus, you still need to beat off after you have kids (actually you need to beat off more because it's harder to have sex) and i forget how to spank the monkey without a computer. infact, my left hand has now suprassed my right in spanking ability.
Well with my adavnced Wing Chun training I can beat off with both hands while surfing the net and using my foot to move the mouse to surf the net.
:D