PDA

View Full Version : rofl - funny martial arts commentary

Braden
11-30-2001, 10:27 PM
http://expoextra.com/expat/kungfu.html

jjj
11-30-2001, 11:50 PM
>>If you want to study this martial art, extend your finger and ram it in your eye until the urge goes away.<<

LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's not really NHB because they won't let me bring a platoon of Navy SEAL's with Blackhawk fire support into the ring!"
-Watchman

DelicateSound
11-30-2001, 11:57 PM
"****, those Gracies are baaaaad. Not only that, they're good looking too, especially Hickson and Hoyce. This family is almost single-handedly responsible for turning the exciting and wholesome pastime of fighting into two guys just rolling around on the floor for an hour"

Don't take it personally Ralek.

"Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today."
Marcus Valerius Martialis

Chang Style Novice
12-01-2001, 12:34 AM
"Even though Tai Chi is slow and practiced mostly by old people, it's a really effective martial art. No, really, you just don't understand the principles, man. You should try push hands with some of those old masters, dude, they will kick your ass. They would kick some ass in that UFC thing, but they're above that, man. You just don't get it, you use your opponent's energy against him, man. I don't even know why I talk about this stuff with you Neanderthals-you just don't get it. If you want to find a teacher, drop by most any park on your way home from Vibe on any Saturday or Sunday morning."

DAT'S RITE!

I cracked up pretty good because of that.

Tigerstyle
12-01-2001, 12:56 AM
"Aikido became popular worldwide after Steven Segal hit the silver screen and threw more people than have been thrown since BA Barracus' stint on the A-team."
ROFL!

"No Pain - Good."
- neptunesfall

Goldenmane
12-01-2001, 04:16 AM
"Tae Kwon-Do

This is the retarded neighbor kid of martial arts. People feel sorry for it, but are not above giving it a slap or two on the head if it gets in their way."

and

"Wushu

Wushu is the "Lord of the Dance" of kung fu. Its practitioners are on a never-ending quest to find the perfect pair of aqua and/or magenta pajamas."

ROFL. :D

-geoff

-A hundred enemies, a hundred cups of wine. Infinite enemies, infinite wine.-

rogue
12-01-2001, 05:15 AM
The TKD was pretty funny

'Wing Chun is the style that Bruce Lee studied before he became a squealing martial arts legend. It can best be described as an advanced form of slap boxing or perhaps patty cake. According to legend, it was invented by a girl. According to reality, it is practiced by girls'

and my favorite

'In response to arts like Aikido and Judo, where you flip your opponents, Capoeira is content to say, "I can flip my own ****n @ss, thank you very much."'

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Budokan
12-01-2001, 07:15 PM
Pretty funny. :)

K. Mark Hoover

neptunesfall
12-01-2001, 09:40 PM
Wing Chun is the style that Bruce Lee studied before he became a squealing martial arts legend. It can best be described as an advanced form of slap boxing or perhaps patty cake. :D

Reima Kostaja
12-02-2001, 11:11 AM
priceless!

Nichiren
12-02-2001, 11:41 AM
****, that was funny :D My boss is looking into my cubicle wondering what the hell is so funny with SW programming!

ROFL...

shaolinboxer
12-02-2001, 06:09 PM
http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/home.html

Gloriously hilarious.

scotty1
12-02-2001, 06:29 PM
very funny :D

"Some people, irrespective of skill, are just wankers." -Satanachia