PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Frank's definition on what martial arts forms really are

hskwarrior
03-05-2024, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbfJXXPY8Q&lc=Ugx_ICS3ksUnk51vtGJ4AaABAg

mickey
03-13-2024, 03:44 PM
Greetings Sifu Frank,

Martial arts forms offer so many facets to discuss and debate. The voice of your narrator could be less robotic. And the use of the words "Sacred Geometry" was more than a bit distracting. Otherwise, I see positives in your viewpoints.

mickey

Ps: I still think that young person in that group photo you have is Wu Qin. It is the person's broken eyebrow line. It is the same as depicted in the mural painting of Wu Qin.

hskwarrior
03-14-2024, 03:32 PM
Ps: I still think that young person in that group photo you have is Wu Qin. It is the person's broken eyebrow line. It is the same as depicted in the mural painting of Wu Qin.

I personally think it's Wu Qin as well. But China, just aren't willing to accept it cause it didn't come from them first. how is an american gwai lo gonna tell them about their history right?

mickey
Greetings Sifu Frank,

Martial arts forms offer so many facets to discuss and debate. The voice of your narrator could be less robotic. And the use of the words "Sacred Geometry" was more than a bit distracting. Otherwise, I see positives in your viewpoints.

mickey

Thanks bro

mickey
03-14-2024, 08:21 PM
Greetings Sifu Frank,

Another connective I saw: The man in the winter photo wearing black had the same broken eyebrow line. Could he have been Wu Qin's father? His features remind me of Wu Qin's mural.

I am going completely from memory here.

mickey