PDA

View Full Version : See you next year

KC Elbows
12-02-2001, 08:34 PM
I've got a writing project that I want to get substantial amounts of done this month, so I probably won't be on much this month. If one of you guys sees me on, you may feel free to copy and post the following:

"KC, shouldn't you be doing something useful, you midwest wanker; like kung fu or writing? After all, we're sick and tired of your demented posts, and we were about to call the police on you, anyway. In fact, I was going to say this exact same thing on my own, but you INSISTED I click and paste your version of it, and frankly, I'm hurt."

No Know, you may use the bank of supercomputers you translate with to process the above post and convert it over to your language. Send a copy to Friend of Man if you could.

Have a merry Christmas, everyone, and happy whatever other holidays you have.

Felipe Bido
12-02-2001, 09:47 PM
"KC, shouldn't you be doing something useful, you midwest wanker; like kung fu or writing? After all, we're sick and tired of your demented posts, and we were about to call the police on you, anyway. In fact, I was going to say this exact same thing on my own, but you INSISTED I click and paste your version of it, and frankly, I'm hurt."

I post this, because I know you won't resist the temptation to read the replies to this post. So, please GET OUT TO PRACTICE, NOW!!!, and I'm not hurt :D

-------------------------

No more D, buddy...No more D!- Tenacious D