PDA

View Full Version : Flesh tearing

Castlevania
11-29-2001, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know anything about them?
Sounds very interesting and effective to me.I know that Korean art of Hwa Rang Do has them,but I don´t know of any other arts.

Ginger Fist
11-29-2001, 05:44 PM
spm has these techniques. painful & long procedure 2 turn the hands in2 tools. penetrating hand is high level skill. my family style has this, only 4 the females tho. training starts at age 10. takes a full decade 2 get it in. another 5-10 yrs 2 have high skill. males do tiger hand, tearing, splitting, crushing of flesh, muscles, tendons/ligaments & bone. about the same amount of time as above. the training sucks, never gets easier, less frequent or less painful.

shaolinboxer
11-29-2001, 06:04 PM
Knucle someone in the check bone and their flesh will tear. Or head butt them over the eye.

sniper
11-29-2001, 07:19 PM
Yes, a hard strike on soft tissue (like on the face) will produce a "tear", but I am sure the subject is around the issue of actually separating muscle from bone, or large chunks of the body (more than just skin) from the rest of the body. I saw an old man once (his art escapes me right now) take a clean chunk out of an almost-ripe watermelon in one swift move like it was nothing. I have no doubt in my mind that to attain that level it takes decades of hard work.
However, there are certain areas of the body that are easier to rip away than others and do not require so much skill or grace. There are even techniques in the Marine program for tearing flesh.

-sniper

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

JWTAYLOR
11-29-2001, 07:51 PM
Quite holding it so tight and use some lotion.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Budokan
11-29-2001, 10:21 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That came out of left field...

FUNNY STUFF!

K. Mark Hoover

rogue
11-30-2001, 06:04 AM
Oh :rolleyes: , ummmm, arrrrgh :mad:, WOW :eek: .You're right that was better.

Signed,
Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Martial Joe
11-30-2001, 07:02 AM
:D

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Nin-Po-Dragon
11-30-2001, 09:20 AM
If u strengthen your fingers u can gain the ability to scratch with incredible power......you have to use your fingers like a powerful rake and u can tear either their face off of just cut right through their body........one of my favourite techniques ....but u gotta condition your fingers.......U can kill someone very brutally and easily with it

Dan_uk
12-04-2001, 05:45 PM
Flesh tearing?

There are certain areas as mentioned earlier that are easier to grab and tear than others. Any area that has the ability to be grabbed squeezed twisted and yanked should tear i would think.

Sorry if this is digressing but following on from the comments by shaolin boxer and sniper about the face tearing in places, Thai boxers tend to elbow the opponents forehead to produce a nasty tear causing heavy bleeding into the opponents eyes to prevent them from seeing properly during the bout.

Ginger Fist
12-05-2001, 11:35 AM
There are certain areas as mentioned earlier that are easier to grab and tear than others. Any area that has the ability to be grabbed squeezed twisted and yanked should tear i would think.

no where near that ez or simple dan. the skin has great elasticity. besides, the penetrating hand i'm referring to actually puts holes thru the skin and tissues under the skin. 'bout like a finger thick screw driver would do.