PDA

View Full Version : Spike is Dead...

SevenStar
11-29-2001, 08:03 AM
I caught the final episode of Cowboy Bebop tonight. They shouldn't have killed Spike off like that. Are there any other Otaku on the forum?

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

shaolinboxer
11-29-2001, 04:59 PM
Spike dies!?!

SevenStar
11-29-2001, 11:12 PM
sucks, don't it? they released a bebop movie in japan back in september. Hopefully, it makes it's way here sometime soon.trying to figure out what's going on in the japanese one would not be fun without subtitles.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Chang Style Novice
12-01-2001, 12:40 AM
Spike is a Vampire, he's been dead since the start!

oh, wait. Wrong show.

SevenStar
12-20-2001, 11:14 PM
I got my hands on the subtitled movie. It's very good.

Son_Goku
12-21-2001, 07:06 AM
Whaaaaa........................Spike dies?! Man, that blows! I've seen only the first six eps, so i still have a while to go, and now I know this................man........................... ......
However, it was said that he was already dead, so could he still be alive.................?
Its a great series nontheless, right?

Abstract
12-21-2001, 12:30 PM
man i ain't even seen the whole thing yet...dangit....:eek:

yo 7*, where'd you cop the movie from? I would like to see the whole thing without having to stay up until midnight on Sunday's to watch 2 episodes on cartoon network...

Chang Style Novice
12-22-2001, 07:55 AM
Son Goku -

I was referring to Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as being dead from the start. I don't know squat about DBZ.

Son_Goku
12-25-2001, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Son Goku -

I was referring to Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as being dead from the start. I don't know squat about DBZ.

And if you would pay attention, a s s - h o l e, you would see that I'm talking about Cowboy Bebop, the show that every one else is talking about on this thread but you, you freaking dolt!

NafAnal
12-25-2001, 06:27 PM
you really should be more respectful to your elders young man...

Chang Style Novice
12-26-2001, 08:24 AM
I'll cop to being an a$$hole, but I'm an ignoramus rather than a dolt. The fact is, I know so little about anime that I honestly don't know which characters are DBZ and which ones are Cowboy Bebop. Nevertheless, I should have checked the first post to refresh my memory.

Enjoy your cartoons, dude. I certainly enjoy mine.

Sincerely -

Rusty Shackleford (sha, sh-sha!)

Son_Goku
12-30-2001, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I'll cop to being an a$$hole, but I'm an ignoramus rather than a dolt. The fact is, I know so little about anime that I honestly don't know which characters are DBZ and which ones are Cowboy Bebop. Nevertheless, I should have checked the first post to refresh my memory.

Enjoy your cartoons, dude. I certainly enjoy mine.

Sincerely -

Rusty Shackleford (sha, sh-sha!)

Hey man, I'm sorry for calling you an as$hole, okay? I'm just really mad at the morons who are criticising my fight club post in the street fighting section.

Again, Sorry......

Son_Goku

diego
01-13-2002, 04:17 AM
AT CHUCK AND SUN