PDA

View Full Version : how involved is a teacher of taoist sex practices?

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-04-2001, 08:55 PM
any time anyone asks about it, someone says you shouldn't ever try to learn without a good teacher, so i was wondering.

does he or she participate, or coach ya, or what?

Water Dragon
12-05-2001, 10:14 AM
Probably depends on how hot the student is

TenTigers
12-05-2001, 10:40 AM
I would be extremely wary of someone claiming to posess knowledge in this area. Taoism is a catch-phrase of the milinium, and granola-heads are flocking to everyone from Ch'i-Gung masters, to Feng Shui advisors. Dang, everyone's an expert. You can become a card-carrying Reiki master after taking a weekend seminar. Great, now you're a healer. Getting back to Taoist sexual ch'i-gung practices, everyone can read a book, buy a video and "help" you develop your jing. Check your sources,backrounds, experience, and talk to previous members, who aren't involved in filming home Taoist sexual practice videos!
BTW< did'ja see the Nekkid Tai Chi video? lol

bamboo_ leaf
12-05-2001, 12:03 PM
Why not just ask Stacey !! :cool:

fiercest tiger
12-05-2001, 04:43 PM
better watch these taoist sex masters cause they will FU(K YOU EVERYTIME!:D :eek: :p

Leonidas
12-05-2001, 08:36 PM
Didn't know Taoist had sex(Do they)? It is a different religion so i guess you can't compare them to Buddhist and Christian monks.

joedoe
12-05-2001, 08:56 PM
Taoists have sex. So do Buddhists and Christians. You don't have to be a Taoist priest to teach Taoist sex practices :D

BTW I think Taoist priests can marry and stuff. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Leonidas
12-05-2001, 09:01 PM
I know Buddhist and Christians have sex. but not the monks. If they couldn't no one would be Buddhist or Christian, for more reason thans one. And I understand what your saying about not being a Taoist Priest to teach it . But who does teach it. Is there like a 2 day seminar you pay a 1000 dollars for and you get a certifcate or you have to practice the religion

Stacey
12-05-2001, 09:06 PM
I'm very interested in learning this. Especially considering that women suck up all the man's vitality. Its like doing weeks of chi kung, and better than any battery powered friend. How would you know who is qualified. My guess would be to go to a taoist temple. I think they would teach you strategy and the whole package and not just the sexual parts. Either way, Life is too short to have bad sex and not have high chi levels.

I'll be searching for a true master. Then go clubbing and **** the vitality out of all those hot young men.

I may not be able to fly, but I'll feel like I am.

bamboo_ leaf
12-05-2001, 09:33 PM
Try asking the master within, the answers is there. ;)

Take it easy on the young guys; watch out for the older ones

luck in your training :)

prana
12-05-2001, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Stacey
I'm very interested in learning this. Especially considering that women suck up all the man's vitality. Its like doing weeks of chi kung, and better than any battery powered friend. How would you know who is qualified. My guess would be to go to a taoist temple. I think they would teach you strategy and the whole package and not just the sexual parts. Either way, Life is too short to have bad sex and not have high chi levels.

I'll be searching for a true master. Then go clubbing and **** the vitality out of all those hot young men.

I may not be able to fly, but I'll feel like I am.

If you suck up all of the mans energies and are unable to withold your own red essences, then it only lasts at best, 28 days, assuming you are regular.

So learn to withold your own red energies before wanting to collect white ones.

ps. I am only half serious :p :D I am not a Taoist :cool:

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2001, 01:47 AM
i thought stacy was a guy.

if he is i don't know who to consider more fu cking wierd.

dieago "like stacey is really prolly George
nawmsayin,but she was santa then i think nuttnhunny if you check the archive????

was that nuttnfunny or hunny yall remember !1"

martial joe "Oh man...I feal...so...silly... I notices "she" was pretty stupid,but I figured I would find out if "she" was ugly aswell..."

xexball . . Thats just... not cool when you think its a chick and its a dude, it sux, but what can you do, pretend you were joking and leave the scene for a few minutes.

stacy "I just get tired of my name and change it. Reincarnated if you will. Why are you so attatched to a facade anyways? Everything changes, do you think that you will be validated by liking those who praise you and hating those who blame or accuse you?

What do you care? I like kung fu and I don't take my own ego seriously, how much less should I take my KFO cyberpersonality?
I just get tired of my name and change it. Reincarnated if you will. Why are you so attatched to a facade anyways? Everything changes, do you think that you will be validated by liking those who praise you and hating those who blame or accuse you?

As you wish.......my name is now George"

plus this is the link in her sig . .

http://www.freesmutserver.com/buh/jt24/tn_s05_jpg.jpg

now look at this link.

http://www.freesmutserver.com/buh/jt24/

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2001, 01:53 AM
stacy likes it!

http://users.1st.net/abaddon/tn.jpg

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2001, 02:03 AM
why it not put image?

http://users.1st.net/abaddon/tn.jpg

wushu chik
12-06-2001, 02:42 AM
Hey, if Jet Li is Taoist......I WILL GLADLY BE HIS STUDENT!!! Wooo Hooo...that man could teach me anything he wanted to!!

Wongsifu
12-06-2001, 05:03 AM
hey gda, a true master of taoist sex wouldnt really participate, with his students as its not proper form, but theyres always gonna be some bloke who will impress the laydees by telling them what he can do and is gonna end up shagging all too many of them, on the other hand 90% of people who have these courses where you all go out in the fields and play hide the sausage are new age weirdos who want some putang and they make you all shag in the fields while chanting ohmmmmmm.

About looking for a teacher though , its impossible to practise taoist sex on your own if you dont already practise chi kung tai ji and all this stuff where you feel the energy in your body. If you do practise tai ji etc etc , then it is possible to do it on your own, i mean i learnt all the methods on my own from books , and then i was lucky to meet a teacher who was like what youre doing is all good no probs. but i did get a huge ****ing headache the first time i properly transmuted the energy upwards. for 3 days i was dizzy but its all part of it really.

anyhow another word of advice most people who teach this stuff have all learnt it from mantak chia, he is like the mcdojo of this stuff, he tells you all about it but misses out the secrets. so stay away from his stuff.
and also stay away from someone who keeps on telling you about the big draw , its a load of bull, youll have to tell your parner to wait 15 minutes whilst you stand in the corner doing chi kung , and this will happen like ever 20 minutes so forget that also.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2001, 09:19 AM
thanks for the info wong.

i have been at my class for going on two years now, but have only doing the chikung and internals work for about 7 months.

i think i'll keep working on the chikung a while and then learn what i can on my own.

if i keep doing the wienie workout (where you flex your boner animating muscle) is it safe to start working on stopping the flow of semen that way since it's purely physical?

prana
12-06-2001, 07:12 PM
if i keep doing the wienie workout (where you flex your boner animating muscle) is it safe to start working on stopping the flow of semen that way since it's purely physical? [/B]
I read somewhere that this forces your semen into your bladder, and later comes out with your urine. I don't know how much this is true.... but I know it is good practise anyway because it helps when people grow older, and not have leak problems when laughing, coughing etc...

I think the Taoist sex practices would work 'before' the effect of ejaculation, by causing those energies that rubs against the lower chakras to enter the central channels, instead of abiding at a lusted external object and wasted.

Then again, I am no Taiost, and I do not practise any of the said practises :D :p

Stacey
12-06-2001, 08:08 PM
my boyfriend has done kung fu for a long time. He's really good. Anyways, I recently got him into tai chi and other forms of chi kung.

He can now sense when he is gonna go and control his breathing to go, and go and hmm, I think I need to give someone a call.:p

;)

anyways, I think the trick is to control the breathing. It gets shallow at orgasm, a nice belly breath will help out. I have clearies Taoist classics (the pretty 4 book set) the first one has a section on sex and longevity. Thats our basis, he's trying to get a 7 orgasm to one ejaculation, it says it give you spiritual enlightenment. We've only gotton to the stage that it "shapes the legs and buttocks" which is great because he already has a nice ass, but he really is going for that spiritual extacy.

It has its down side though. The next day it hurts like hell to sit down. For every yang there is yin. Oh well. Because of his chi kung training, he needs his jing. We limit it to once a week, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Quality is better than quantity, it also lessens the chances for me getting knocked up.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2001, 08:17 PM
YOU'RE A DUDE!!!!

jesus . . quit it man . .. you're wierding me out.

and that is not an easy task.

prana
12-06-2001, 08:17 PM
anyways, I think the trick is to control the breathing. It gets shallow at orgasm, a nice belly breath will help out. I have clearies Taoist classics (the pretty 4 book set) the first one has a section on sex and longevity.

shallow as in not towards the abdominal region ?

Thats our basis, he's trying to get a 7 orgasm to one ejaculation, it says it give you spiritual enlightenment.

7 orgasm to 1 ejaculation....how does this become enlightenment ? from your Taoist book, how does that affect the 'jing' ?

Can someone help me out, is jing the same as kundalini ? (want to make sure)

Thank you...

Xebsball
12-06-2001, 08:21 PM
A dude can take the girls energies buy drinking her juice, you know what i mean...

But Taoism is a joke compared to Natural Grappling.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2001, 08:57 PM
you mean her menstral blood chunks?

Stacey
12-06-2001, 09:04 PM
Now I feel sick. But I think Xesball had the right idea. Spread the word.

Xebsball
12-06-2001, 09:16 PM
:eek:
No man, not the blood!!
I mean that natural lubrificant juice. In some girls a lot of that comes out, in others its very few.
That's what i've heard, i could be wrong, but im probably right you know.

Justa Man
12-06-2001, 09:52 PM
I knew a girl that could shoot her juice out of her body. It only happened when she was in multiple orgasm mode, and I heard that it smelled horrible. My friend was never the same afterward.
I've read that man can gain energy by drinking as well. It has been my experiance that this is true. I've felt very energetic after a good toungue session and even busted out in a 3 minute low horse stance cuz I felt like I had so much adrenalin. A book called the Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity was real helpful to me in the areas of breath control and controlling ejaculation, proper motion, cadence, etc.

diego
12-06-2001, 11:25 PM
you use to be mr sailor mouth,

for real my boy was saying how you practise holding back ejaculation,similar to when you pi$ behind a bush and get interupted and you have to holster your joint.You guys know about this,he was saying its something hes focusing on,I'm wondering could you screw your organs up;pulling back when muscles be pumping forward??.:cool: :confused:

brucelee2
12-06-2001, 11:38 PM
Wongsifu-

I tried to email you but I don't know if it worked. Anyway, would you please recommend an alternate source to Mantak Chia for sexual chiqong?(author, book, etc.) Thanks in advance.

diego
12-07-2001, 02:10 AM
my man miguel could hookyou up with those "practises"j'ust send me 20 dollars canadian its on.
diego

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-07-2001, 03:39 AM
da mnit!

i should have checked this thread again earlier. i knew i was going to have a long day tomorrow and . . . .

i'm gonna go puke and go to bed now.

Wongsifu
12-07-2001, 04:39 AM
hey gda, about the chi kung , ive found the best time to start doing the sex techniques is when you can direct the energy counsciously up through the body and down again, for example tell your energy to go to your heart, then your balls, then the top of your head etc. Once you can do this without thinking is the best time to start advanced sexual practises.

For now tensing your boner muscle is brilliant its called the "perenium and the stronger this is the stronger your sex drive is the logner you can hold back ejaculation, the less energy you leak out from underneath and lastly the easier it is to push energy upwards using this muscle in advanced practises . So work that baby out.

About using that muscle to stop the flow of you white comets , personally i dont like it, theres 4 levels from what i remember to internal orgams.

The first one is putting your finger hard into the perinium about 2-3 seconds before you ejaculate and itll stop your ejaculation

The second is using physical tention by means of a strong perinium muscle etc which is what you are talking about

the 3rd method is by using mind power with some muscular control to pull up the energy

the 4 is by using only your mind. top pull up the energy

The first two methods i never personally use them , because i find that the whole point of internal orgasm is to pull up the eenrgy , if you have a lot of semen and energy in your spunk and you use the first two techniques you will cause a big disturbance down there , because energy and super juice is trying to fly out of your body and you stop it so the energy and spunk could stagnate.
Alternatively just like prana said , sometimes a retrograde ejaculation occurs and the spunk just passes out of the bladder but this is quit rare.

anyhow ill tell you the easiest way to get internal orgasms without all the bull****e.

1 practise all this on your own first by using your hand, whicheever one suits you more. Then its just i dentical with your partner.

the steps are as follow.

every day before sex anytime it suits you , just after or before chi kung practise is good.

1 sit quitely and put your intent on your balls , when you breathe inwards, let the energy from your balls flow up through your spine to your third eye. Also important is during this in breath your abdomen must almost be tottally flat touching your spine.

2 do this continually until you find that your balls are empty-ish and your third eye is filling up

3 once the third eye is full up and also during the course of bringing the energy upwards, the energy must be converted from heavy spunky "jin" energy to light "shen energy"

4 move the energy around your body in the microcosmic orbit , through the du and ren meridians, and then store the energy in your lower dantien , you know below your belly button

The reason you do this before sex is so you dont have too much spunkies and make it harder for you during sex

THe reason you gotta circulate it around oyu and store it in the dantien is because otherwise you would block your third eye and have headaches.

ok

now during sex , or masturbation.

you change your intent whilst screwing from the general down and out tendency to internal, which basically means you relax and with each thrust instead of thinking im gonna shoot my spunk on your tits baaaabbby , you are more calm and feel an orgasm welling up inwards.

whenever you feel like the spunk is going to shoot out, stop for like 3 seconds, you can cover this up during sex by eating out your partners fish mitten.
And do the same upwards draw we talked about earlier.this will make you last longer.

After a while of doing this stopping and pulling upwards you will find your feeling of ejaculation is up and in instead of down and out, when you come to this point , if you want to orgasm just continue until you orgasm , but instead keep yourself focused 100%%%%% up and in towards your third eye, if you think for a minute oooooh baby , youre gonna cream. So you have to keep 100% focus, and then the orgasm becomes internal.
Then do the microcosmic orbit place the energy in the dantien and start again or rest .

oh a key part of all of this is, like i said when you feel like youre gonna spunk stop and start drawing up,
try and hold on to the limit of how much you can hold back in other words , keep movng until your about to come and then stop on the last fraction of a second before the point of no return, once you start getting good at this , each time you stop at the point of no return and your intent is upwards you will feel a wave of energy like a mini orgasm.

prana you asked about what jing is , and if its kundalini, basically the way i understand it the cihnese work more on energies that you can feel rather than with indian methods, i find some points correspond but in general they complement each other better.

basically in indian you have 7 chakras and the nadis sushmana kundalini, etc etc.

In chinese tcm you have 3 dantiens that relate to heart hakra 3rd eye and the one below your navel Also you have meridians. and you have the du and ren channels.
the best i can see is that
du and ren = the ida and pingala.
the 3 dantiens correspond to the 3 chakras and also the meridians correspond to different nadis
they both have the sahrasrar but the chinese call it bai hui.
etc etc

but at the end of the day the chinese energies can all be felt where as the indian chakras are a lot more esoteric.

REally jing is the energy you have for go , for ooomph, its the most basic energy you can have that is also very course at the same time , you can change jing into chi (prana) whenever you want ,but you can also manifest jing in external movements of kung fu very easily , because it is still very course energy. A subsection of jing is jin which is sperm , some people refer to both of them as jing. This sperm is the most course form of energy because you can touch it, in a sense jing is the lighter form of jin, also jing is said to be stored in the kidneys.

At a lower level , you can view jing as the energy of the mul adhar , but on a higher level its origin is from the mul adhar but its not part of it. If you understand what i mean.

brucelee2
12-10-2001, 11:09 PM
d*mn good thread!

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-11-2001, 12:28 AM
wong . . . .

you fu cking rule man.