PDA

View Full Version : Any Xingyi practitioners in UT?

Praxus
12-05-2001, 11:19 AM
Just wondering if there were any practitioners of xingyi in my area besides the two or three I know.

I've only been studying for about a year and a half, but I believe my Sifu is the only xingyi teacher in the state. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Prax

Mojo
12-05-2001, 01:01 PM
Who is your instructor ?

Chum Kil
12-05-2001, 01:31 PM
Where are you located in UT? Who are the other people that you know training Hsing-I and where are they located? Any help would be appreciated.

Mojo
12-05-2001, 03:18 PM
Ve have vays of making you talk.
http://www.hogansheroesfanclub.com/images/photoHochstetterSmall_small.jpg

Mojo
12-05-2001, 03:21 PM
So what's the deal. We can't post photos anymore ??!!??

Praxus
12-05-2001, 05:51 PM
Well I live in West Jordan, and that's where the school is too. My Sifu is Bill Smith. He also teaches Hungar and Wing chun, and also teaches kung-fu at the Community College. Of course if he caught me advertising his name on here, he would kill me. lol

Prax

uncle
12-07-2001, 03:09 AM
Hellow Praxas,Utah is my old stomping grounds.Back in the "70's"there were no real internal arts in the state. But I was reading a post on another forum,which I can no longer find,and it appears that there are or were,two guys teaching in provo. I think it was Gao style BaGua also Taichi not sure what flavor,check through BYU & the community center.Most of those guys crosstrain so if you find them you'll pobably find more Xing- i Peace&Luck Bob:)

uncle
12-07-2001, 03:15 AM
Hellow Praxas,Utah is my old stomping grounds.Back in the "70's"there were no real internal arts in the state. But I was reading a post on another forum,which I can no longer find,and it appears that there are or were,two guys teaching in provo. I think it was Gao style BaGua also Taichi not sure what flavor,check through BYU & the community center.Most of those guys crosstrain so if you find them you'll pobably find more Xing- i Peace&Luck Bob:)