PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Royal Dragon!

Nick Monticello
11-06-2001, 01:18 PM
John,
Wow, what happened? Last time I saw you, you were all "Gung Ho" on this Cloud Forest thing. It looks like you stumbled on another Chung Moo Quan!!!

You know, I NEVER post on this board, but I do watch it from time to time and to be honest with you the only reason I got on here the other day was because I actually know you personally. I'm really sorry, it looks like I may have stirred up a lot of trouble for you. I didn't know you were on the outs with the Cloud Forest people.

I checked out their web site, and to be honest with you this whole thing smells so bad of John C. Kim it isn't funny. Is Cloud Forest their latest name change? I remember a "David" that was a national or regional instructor from there. I don't remember his last name, but this is exactly how they re invented themselves in the past. I seem to remember him disappearing back in like 93 or there abouts, said some thing about starting fresh on the East coast, I bet it's him. I wouldn't be surprised if Chao, Yuh Feng is just the latest "Ghost" Master they came up with to legitimize themselves though. You are right to run from these guys even IF they're Not part of Kim's organization. These people have all the same red flags up as Chung Moo Quan does.

I've got to tell you, after my experience with Chung Moo Quan, I'm VERY leery of ANYONE claiming a lineage to the "Royal style". If you know your history, you'll see pretty much ALL arts that survived to modern times have ties to Royalty at some point in their history. The schools that concentrate on promoting that are generally fraudulent and do so only to "puff" up their credentials.

I hope your doing ok bro, if you want (and still have my number) give me a call or E-Mail, and I'll come out and get some practice in sometime. I have a little more North Shaolin now, and I'd be happy to teach you. No controversy here.

Nick

Worship me for I am GOD!!!!!

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 12:48 AM
Don't worry bud, you did nothing wrong. I've had a falling out with the Cloud Forest people, they ARE much like Chung moo Quan, and I don't want any part of it. Right now, they are following me around to EVERY post I'm conversing on and attacing my credibility and assasinating charecter with lies and wild accusations abot not having any skill. They are intentionall trying to trash my reputation, most likly because I am HEAVILY involved in Tai Tzi research, and I have published some of my findings, which are in contradiction to the "party" line theses guys are projecting. Basically my research is exposing them as the frauds they are, and they are trying to assainate my credentials I retaliation.

Oh, by the way I had a little financal transaction with the "MAN", can any one tell what it was?

RD

Wei, Tai Qin Leung 36th generation Grand Master, inheritor and lineage head of the Chao, Yuh Feng "Internal Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" system.

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

KC Elbows
11-07-2001, 12:59 AM
RD,

You are a research maniac, aren't you? I'm still sifting through the chung moo stuff you've posted. Don't let these guys get you down. Remember that they are just people heading toward an inexorable but necessary let down. Soooo not chung moo! ;)

I might be headed out to Chicago this christmas, Gian. If I do, I'll try to get in touch with you first. And when I do, I've got a bone to pick with you-until yesterday, I was Wei, Tai Qin Leung 36th generation Grand Master, inheritor and lineage head of the Chao, Yuh Feng "Internal Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" system.

You backstabbing *******!!! :D

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 01:41 AM
If you give him some more $$, he might make you the 35th generation inheritor!!

Gian

Wei, Tai Qin Leung 36th generation Grand Master, inheritor and lineage head of the Chao, Yuh Feng "Internal Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" system.

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com