PDA

View Full Version : ROYAL DRAGON

Tzu Jan Mustapha
11-06-2001, 07:09 PM
Listen up.

I don't ever want to hear you insulting Kash Sifu again. I am extremely disappointed, insulted and angered that you should imply that Kash Sifu is a fraud. How dare you! You yourself know he is not a
fraud. Your Sifu, Master Livingston, a man whose skills you recognize, is junior, from the same teacher, to Kash Sifu.

How dare you say that Cloud Forest is a sham! For you to suggest, "I'd just start pounding on him and his seniors untill they were crying and begging for forgiveness like the little babys they are..." is despicable and quite frankly very dangerous, politically for the internal Tai Tzu style, and physically, should he or any of his students ever meet you. And its a sack of bull****. You know very well he would **** you up. You are talking out your ass and you're going to make some people very angry.

You do not have the authority to criticise nor question Kash Sifu. You are a brown sash. You are not even a master. And seeing as how he's the 36th
patriarch as accorded by Chao, Yuh Feng, you really need to shut your mouth.

You need to understand that Sifu is the Chang Men Jen for the internal Tai Tzu style. And accordingly, he can appoint anyone to any position he wants. It's his style. YOU are not ENTITLED to anything. Get that straight. He could teach Ballet if he wanted and call it Tai Tzu. Why? He's the head of the style. You don't like it? Jump in a lake. Again, you are not ENTITLED to anything. Remember that.

If you don't like Cloud Forest, then that's your choice. But don't talk ****.

Mohammed Al-Gailany

Shaolindynasty
11-06-2001, 07:16 PM
Look at sad frauds post

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

Tzu Jan Mustapha
11-06-2001, 07:19 PM
Who the hell are you to say we're frauds?

What does this have to do with you?

Don't put your nose in other's business.

Was I talking to you?

Please don't reply unless you are Royal Dragon, or Relik or someone who is involved with this.

TJM

KC Elbows
11-06-2001, 07:22 PM
Sorry, were you talking to me? :p

Piccolo Junior
11-06-2001, 07:23 PM
Hey, beeyatch, I said that Kash was a fraud too.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

KC Elbows
11-06-2001, 07:23 PM
...and unless you are a grandmaster of ballet, you have no right to call ballet anything you want.

You were talking to me, right?

Shaolindynasty
11-06-2001, 07:35 PM
Well awhile back "Cloud Forest Chin Woo" sent me an email to sign up. So I guess that means they tried to rip me off seeing as they are NOT part of the chin woo orginazation. They are trying to activly rip people off and I am warning people. So go bow before your "god" and worship him all you want, but I am free from his crap and don't have to listen to him. I can do whatever I want and I am only presenting facts. EVERYONE on this board can see that your "master" is a fraud just by the content on your website

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 12:26 AM
Basically your boy Nanwu/Relik (Kash probually)has spent the better part of a week stalking me and harsing me, attacking my credentials and assasinating my charecter.

NOW, the LAST time this **** hit the fan, I stayed OUT of things untill my name got dragged in to things. THEN,and ONLY then did I even speak up and say anything.

After that, Livingston asked me NOT to get involved with this sort of thing, and I have honored that request as best as I can. BUT, when YOU ass holes start following me around to EVERY single post I'm conversing on and insulting me, poking fun at me and ACTVELY lieing about my skills and abilitys, then I can NO longer just sit on my hands as Livingston has asked me to do.

NOW!! If you Kash Holes will leave me alone, I will shut up and just pretend you all don't exist. BUT, if you continue to harass me, I'm going to hammer you until NO ONE will study under ANY of you. And "I" don't have to make up lies to do it, All "I" have to to is tell what Kash has actually done.

Just wait, I'm putting together video on your 36 move form, and I'm gooing to GIVE it to anyone who wants it FOR FREE if you SOB's don't back off me.

UNDERSTAND!???

GOOD!!!

Gian

Those that are sucessful are also the biggest failures. the difference between them and the rest of the failures is this, they keep getting up over and over again, until they succeed. "The more they try, the more they fail, BUT, the more they try & fail, the more opertunity they have to succeed, and succeed they do!!"

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

Mojo
11-07-2001, 12:46 AM
I can call ballet anything I want !
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezs/peter_stand_small.jpg
So there !!

I am the most humble person you'll ever meet.

MonkeySlap Too
11-07-2001, 12:47 AM
So what's the big deal on the 36 move form?

Is it a secret or is it silly or both?

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 12:53 AM
According to the Cloud Forest people, it is THE Taji for invented in 960 AD by the Emperor Chao, Kuang Yin. It is also the form that suposedly the Chen style is founded on. I've heard that it's only taught in small sections with certian aspect ommited until the student gets much higher up. It's like a sacred form to them or something.

I have the whole thing, with ALL the corrections, and if these Kash Holes don't stop harassing me I'm GIVING it to anyone that sends me a blank VHS tape, I'll even pay the shipping!!

Wei, Tai Qin Leung 36th generation Grand Master, inheritor and lineage head of the Chao, Yuh Feng "Internal Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" system.

MonkeySlap Too
11-07-2001, 12:57 AM
I just read on the Cloud Forest site that they are offering 'college degrees', but there is no mention of accredation from either the state or the NACAOM for acupuncture.

For those of you irritated with these guys, you might want to call the respective authorities. It is pretty illegal to be offering degrees without accredation.

Without knowing anything about these guys, I find those web pages pretty suspicious.

For those of you that are members of that group - what is the accredation for the college courses? Please respond, as I do not want to waste my time pursuing legal matters if you are legit.

For the record, I do this to everybody that 'sells' degrees without accredation. If you got it, you're cool, but you might want to put it up on your site. Just like a real college.

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

KC Elbows
11-07-2001, 01:04 AM
Your ballet is not the true ballet!!! :D

Nigel Pantywaist, 36th disciple of the Order of Fems, grandmaster of Broken Wrist style ballet, true achiever of the pansy pirhouette

Mojo
11-07-2001, 01:17 AM
I laugh at your poor excuse of pantywaistedness. The true master floats like a butterfly.
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezs/peter_flies1a_small.jpg
Peter, Master of Pixyland.
;)

KC Elbows
11-07-2001, 01:22 AM
Ha!!!! :D Your femininity is merely affected, while I have the power of internal swishiness!!

Were it not for your horrible visage, you would probably date women!!! :p

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 01:33 AM
Got'a LOVE this forum !!! :D

Wei, Tai Qin Leung 36th generation Grand Master, inheritor and lineage head of the Chao, Yuh Feng "Internal Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" system.

Mojo
11-07-2001, 01:44 AM
http://www.astoundingcards.com/images/products/congratulations1411.gif

prana
11-07-2001, 01:47 AM
Mustapha,

If you are part of a fraud, then you know whose side we're on :P

Tzu Jan Mustapha
11-07-2001, 02:26 AM
This school is not fraudlent.

Royal Dragon, Gian Lencioni, knows this very well.

His sifu is junior to Sifu Kash.

Ask him. The style is for real and the teachers are for real as well.

My God, I hate this forum. If people practiced more, instead of ******* around on the internet, they might mature into real martial artists.

MonkeySlap Too
11-07-2001, 02:35 AM
But what about the 'college' classes? What is the source of accredation?

Please repond...

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

[This message was edited by MonkeySlap Too on 11-07-01 at 04:58 PM.]

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 04:48 AM
The "style" is legit, sort of. Basically, and I say this because were (hopefully) at the tail end of this, Kash advertises Tai Tzu IS Hsing I, Bagua and Taji, and it's NOT, Tai Tzu is Tai Tzu. Much of wht he is claimimg to teach is Sun style Bagua Taji and Hsing Yi, noit Tai Tzu Kash himself actually broke down admited this to me. Why his is trying to tell me that the Taji goes back to 960 AD. is beyond me, the 36 move form is OVBIOUSLY a modern Yang style short form. But hey, so long as these Kash holes leave me alone, I'm not saying any more and I'm not going to expose them anymore. As for the rest of the board, well, it looks like there are FAR more than little old me ****ed off at him for one reason or another.

All I have to say is this, they'd better not come gunning for me again every time some one starts in on them, because "I" have no controll over anyone but myself, and to start taking shots at me for stuff I have NO controll of, is bull****.

Royal Dragon

Shaolindynasty
11-07-2001, 06:14 AM
These guys suck worse than an electrolux vaccum. Has anybody noticed they claim to be "chin Woo"? Gues what they aren't. They also spammed the internet a while ago to nail unsuspecting school owners into joining. Did anybody else get that email?

Royal Dragon
11-07-2001, 03:21 PM
By the way, and I want to make a point of saying this

Edgar Livingston Is NOT, I repeat NOT under KASH!!! Livingston washed his hands of that idiot back when he sold his title and inheritorship to an unbelievably under qualified intermediate student who quite frankly knew LESS of the system than "I" do now!!! Livingston confided in me that "IF" Kash had pulled his title from him and assigned it to a truly qualified individual (And there are some candidates out there), he would have been dissapointed, but not angry or so dissalusioned that he felt it nessasary to walk away from Cloud Forest altogether.

Kash, not only assingned a VERY prestigious title to a practical beginnner in the system, he did it for MONEY!!!! I don't care WHAT kind of Kung Fu you guys do, or What level your all training at, that is just sick and wrong!!

Edgar Livingston has STUDENTS more qualified for Seiberts title that Seibert is, or will be anytime in the next TEN YEARS!!!

THEN for you people to be stalking me all over KFO and insulting me and attacking my credentials and ability to teach what I know AND tear apart my movment and skills when NONE of you idiots have EVER seen me move is just plain hypocritical.

Rank and position in in Cloud Forest is a total joke and a sham.

also, Edgar Livingston DID NOT start under Kash as a beginner, he was and IS a high level 7 Star mantis Sifu, he also has experiance in South Mantis, Hungar, Yang Taji, CHEN Taji and he's played around with a bunch of other stuff over his 30 plus years in Chinese martial arts. I dare say he's more experianced and well rounded than Kash ANY DAY!! AND, he does NOT have problems with his "Integrity" like Kash does.

He's more fitting to head up Chao, Yuh Fengs line that Kash himself is, and it's a sad thing that Chao chose Kash as his sucsessor. As far as "I'M" concerned Chao's line died when he did...........................

Tzu Jan Mustapha
11-07-2001, 08:00 PM
You don't know what you're talking about.

He is a junior to Sifu Kash. That's why Master Chao made him the 36th patriarch and not Master Livingston. I suppose you're going to suggest that Master Chao made the wrong decision?

I have asked you to remain polite and not insult my teachers or the school. If you have differences, that's your business but you have no right to insult anyone. I wouldn't dream of insulting Master Livingston or his school, I respect my teachers and seniors. It's obvious you have no sense of respect and you're ability to communicate without insults is poor.

You have never met Sifu Kash or Sifu Prout. Please refrain from insulting them.

Further more, what is taught at Cloud Forest is the same as what Master Livingston teaches, except for the EXTERNAL southern Tai Tzu. Master Livingston teaches the external southern Tai Tzu in addition to the internal. He teaches the same Ba Kua, Hsing yi and Tai Chi. He also says that the Tai Chi is from 960 AD, just like Sifu Kash says. Are you suggesting that Ed Livingston a fraud too?

Your ego is huge. You aren't a master and yet you question the keeper of the style. You assume a great many things. How do you know that Bill Seibert doesn't know as much or more than you?
You haven't met Sifu Kash, or Bill Seibert.

You are the reason that many Chinese masters hesitated to teach non-Chinese; the lack of respect. Sifu Kash know so much more than you and yet you disrespect him and question him? You are an example of a student not emptying his cup.

Sifu Kash, Sifu Prout and all other teachers of Cloud Forest are wonderful people and I think I speak for all the students there when I say, should you ever pay us a visit we'll show you just how fraudulent our skills that we've been taught are.

You are an egotistical piece of fecal matter.

Please refrain from mentioning Cloud Forest, Sifu Kash, or anything related in the future. Hopefully, this will be the end of this controversy.

Mohammed Al-Gailany

KC Elbows
11-07-2001, 08:05 PM
Sorry, racism was the reason chinese masters didn't teach non chinese. Kung fu history has plenty of examples of chinese martial artists dissing each others teachers.

fecal matter? This is civil conversation? :(

Royal Dragon
11-08-2001, 01:54 AM
First, Seibert's own students admitted he was only a 2 year student when he got promoted to a 10th degree Grand Master and 37 genration Patriarch of Chao, Yuh Feng's Emperor's Long Fist. By that measure, I AM QUALIFED to hold that position also!!!

Second, I question the systems history, NOT it's movement, wich is very sound, especially if taught by a qualified teacher.

THIRD Livingston IS NOT UNDER KASH ANY LONGER. Kash lost him when he backstabbed the man with the Seibert deal. So don't tell me Edgar Livingston is subordinate Kash, because He's NOT.

Now, since YOU guys started this by following me around KFO insulting me, attacinkg me, Lieing about MY skills and abilitys and assasinating MY charecter for a good WEEK before I started to unload on you, and keep in mind, THAT IS THE REASON I'M AIRRING YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY, let's make a deal Ok???!!!

This is it,

Cloud Forest will:

1. STOP harassing me!!!
2. Recognise that "I" do not controll the forum, and "I" have no controll over anyone besides myself, thearfore, I can't controll what OTHERS say about you.

The Royal Dragon Kung Fu study group will:

1. Stop airing Cloud Forest's dirty laundry infront of the entire Chinese Kung Fu comunty.
2. I will direct MY students to refrain from doing so as well.

If this deal is acceptable to you, I'll shut up right now, BUT if it is NOT acceptable to you, not only am I going to continue, but I'm going to start giving your system away for FREE to anyone that sends me a blank VHS tape. I have already had my E-Mail flooded with requests for that, and I only teased about it last time I mentioned it. NOW, I'm dead serious about it.

Well Cloud Forest, do we have a deal, or shall we stay at war?

Shaolindynasty
11-08-2001, 02:11 AM
RD may make a deal with you jerks but I won't. I have proof that you guys are frauds and if you want it just ask the people at www.chinwoo.com (http://www.chinwoo.com) They are actual legit Chin Woo representitives and are even hosting the 2002 world Chin Woo tournament. No matter how good your Kungfu may be you guys are still lying and I won't make "deals" with people who try to rip me and countless others off. You guys are as bad as all the other frauds out there. Don't get mad at me just check into it yourself, the info is there for anybody who wants to see it.

Royal Dragon
11-08-2001, 05:45 AM
You said,

"Further more, what is taught at Cloud Forest is the same as what Master Livingston teaches, except for the EXTERNAL southern Tai Tzu. Master Livingston teaches the external southern Tai Tzu in addition to the internal. He teaches the same Ba Kua, Hsing yi and Tai Chi. He also says that the Tai Chi is from 960 AD, just like Sifu Kash says. Are you suggesting that Ed Livingston a fraud too?"

Let's disect this, shall we?

Further more, what is taught at Cloud Forest is the same as what Master Livingston teaches, except for the EXTERNAL southern Tai Tzu.

Reply]
WRONG!!! Livingston teaches what ever his students want to know from ANY system he's studied over the last 30 + years. I don't think Kash even KNOWS 7 Star Preying Mantis, now does he? Also, I've learned some of the NORTHERN Tai Tzu from Livingston as well.

Also, Kash is teahicng a bunch of modern Long Fist, and "Calling" it Tai Tzu. I know this dfrom E-Mails I have recived over the last few years from current and fromer students of his going back to his Burbank CA. years. If Chao taught the external to Livingston, and NOT to Kash, then Kash should fess up, but he does not do that, he just teaches other stuff and LIES to his students, telling them it's Tai Tzu external.

Master Livingston teaches the external southern Tai Tzu in addition to the internal.

Reply]
True.

He teaches the same Ba Kua, Hsing yi and Tai Chi.

Reply]

Not so, he teaches those things from HIS personal experiance, some from Chao, Yuh Feng, and the rest from his other teachers.

He also says that the Tai Chi is from 960 AD, just like Sifu Kash says. Are you suggesting that Ed Livingston a fraud too?

Reply]

Livingston has done considerable research into this stuff, infact he's the one that first discovered the link between Tai Tzu and Six Harmony's, Eight Methods and the Taji Ruler. Livingston has told me his time with Chao, Yuh Feng was spent mostly training, whenever he approached him for historical info and origin stuff, Chao only answered in simplistic terms and never thoroghly. He ended up actually having to go to Kash, so his original info actually came from Kash. You, knowing my opinion of Kash should understand how questionalble that info is. Livingston always told me this when I asked history of the system

"Well, David Kash says...Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah".

Now, he's never come right out and said it, but his inability to put his own name on the history of his own art speaks VOLUMES as to his confidance in it's accuracy.

I have actuall brought up the idea of calling it the "Chao Family Internal style" as the root is totally different than Tai Tzu Chang Chuan. From what "I" see, only the Taji Ruler and maybe the simple Natural Fist system actually goes back to 960 AD. No way in hell the Taji sets do. and "IF" the Taji DOES go back that far, it's only the 8 original postures, done in the 8 gates at best, but I doubt even that. Even so, if the Taji is THAT old, it's still NOT Tai Tzu Chang Chuan, it's an ancient Taji system. Calling it Tai Tzu is fradulent, that's why Livingston and I are independantly researching this thing to the core. And belive me, once it's competely figured out, I'm going to publish my findings. Can't speak for Livingston on that, but "I" am definately doing it. trust me, I'll be a much bigger and more reliable authority on the subject than Kash could ever hope to in a life time.

Anyway, you're not saying anything, does this mean we have a deal or not?

Royal Dragon

Nick Monticello
11-08-2001, 04:37 PM
Tzu Jan Mustapha said
"I wouldn't dream of insulting Master Livingston or his school,"

I say:

Interesting, I'm defiantly an outsider on this, but from my perspective, it's plain to see two things

1. David Kash has more stink oozing out of more corners of his association than a barn after not being cleaned for a week or two.
2. Livingston seems to have nothing to complain about, At ALL!!! The man has no dirt what so ever, if he did, it would have been aired by SOMEONE by now.

So basically, you wouldn't dream of insulting Livingston, or his school because there is NOTHING TO INSULT!!! And if you tried, you'd bet his instructors and students would put you in your place, and HARD. With Kash, all you guys can do is defend yourselves by making up frivolous attacks and hide behind rank and (now meaningless) position. With Cloud Forest, the best you can do is defend you're selves with spin-doctoring and maybe exercise some damage control. Face it, you guys suck!!!!

Cloud Forest is THE Laughing Stock of the Kung Fu world right now, and even Shaolin Do can't compete!!!

Worship me for I am GOD!!!!!

Nick Monticello
11-08-2001, 04:41 PM
What's the deal with the Internal Tai Tzu now? Is it just Taiji or is there someting else thats internal about Tai Tzu?

Worship me for I am GOD!!!!!

Shaolindynasty
11-08-2001, 05:12 PM
My goal has been reached. I think these guys are worse then Shaolin Do. At least Shaolin Do isn't trying to sell memberships to not 1 but 2 organizations they don't belong to.

Royal Dragon
11-09-2001, 12:19 AM
I wonder if attourny's for the Kou Shou federation and Chin Woo have called them or served papers yet? Good Job!!!!!!!!!

Nick,
Tai Tzu DOES have internal practice, it's just not the Taji form. I'm sure they're pretty old, and that 64 move form IS what I would expect form a pre Ming Taji system, and I'm sure it belongs to the Chao family (same family that developed Tai Tzu), and it has probually been taught side by side WITH Tai Tzu, just like the Southern system has, but it's still not Tai Tzu as it has a differeent root. You have to understand, North/South Tai Tzu, Six Stepp Monkey Boxing, Gun Fist, (maybe) Hong Chuan, Taoist Natural Fist and the Taji system are part of the Chao family fist, a general classifacation of arts practiced by the Chao family over the last thousand years or so. Some of it is more modern, and some I'm sure was added by Chao, Yuh Feng, but much of it is really ancient and rare stuff, and a definate must to learn IF it's avaliable to you. In fact, I'd go out and say you'd be a fool NOT to learn it if you can.

Edgar Livingston has Infact been doing great research into the system and has uncovered some REALLY excitieng stuff, especially Tai Tzu's internal practice. The results are not final yet, so I'm not saying anything more, but as soon as he gives me the go to start talking I'll let you all know what he's found. :)

Royal Dragon

Royal Dragon
11-09-2001, 01:54 AM
I take that to mean we have a deal then huh?

Ok, I put my signiture back to normal, and I am closing the door on this one now.

Nutti'n but love for ya, Nutti'n but love....................

Those that are sucessful are also the biggest failures. the difference between them and the rest of the failures is this, they keep getting up over and over again, until they succeed. "The more they try, the more they fail, BUT, the more they try & fail, the more opertunity they have to succeed, and succeed they do!!"

Merryprankster
05-28-2002, 12:00 PM
....And so came to pass the end of the first Lineage War... and there was great wailing and gnashing of teeth as pomposity was driven back to the Cloud Forest whence it came...

But all is not over--for the self-righteous shall again walk the internet and lambast those who dare defy their extreme silliness...

Paul
05-28-2002, 01:17 PM
Boxing is superior.

NorthernMantis
05-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Cloud Forest is THE Laughing Stock of the Kung Fu world right now, and even Shaolin Do can't compete

I don't know man, that sounds abit too far fetched( no offense to shaolin-do). What style is cloud forest?

MonkeySlap Too
05-28-2002, 05:38 PM
Hmm, hard to beat Shaolin Do, although I think Oom Yung Doe does beat them by a wide margin for most silly.

The thing that disturbs me about the cloud forest site is the talk of 'college' classes, when as far as I can tell, they are not an accredited educational institution.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

Black Jack
05-29-2002, 09:52 AM
Monkeyslap,

The only other dangerous cult that I can even think of that "might" be able to be at the same league with Chung Mo Quan would be the old Count Dante Black Dragon Society.

Those guys were freakin nuts on physical punishment, but again, I doubt they really come even close to the horrors that are Chung Mo Quan.

Did you ever hear that old rumor that there was a bootleg tape going around in the 80's that showcased some Chung Mo Quan black belts killing dogs in h2h for some super secret test, it was a doberman and from what I heard it showed a Chung Mo Quan teacher, reaching into the dogs anus and ripping things apart, I heard it was shown to the younger students in one of its brainwashing methods.

More than not its clap trap, we all know a Chung Mo Quan man could not kick his way out of a paper bag.

I used to wonder if they were ever a branch of the Korean Moonie cult????

KC Elbows
05-29-2002, 12:15 PM
Never heard the dog story, though I was once a chung moo quan black belt, and much of what we did in class came straight from a dog's anus.

KC Elbows
05-29-2002, 12:27 PM
As for the idea that they were a part of the moonie cult, I've thought about this before, though I don't think there's any reason to think there was any affiliation. However, there were a number of koreans that came over and set up some really strange cult-type organizations.

Aside from the moonies and chung moo quan, I recall there were a couple brothers, legitemate martial artists, hwa rang do I think, and they got to infighting. One of the brothers ran his school in a very similar fashion to the chung moo schools: open schools fast, use whatever doctrine you can create to convince students that what they are studying is the bomb, even though they don't get sufficient instruction from anyone qualified, cut out anyone who can rival your authority, if you get caught doing wrong, blame it on your instructors, threaten to take away rank all of the time.

Its like a model for a martial arts cult. I wonder if such organizations already existed in korea, and this is just how they were modified for american life.

The main reason that I don't believe there is any relationship between these groups other than similarities is that the founders of such groups are too egotistical to hang with anyone else who claims to be jesus reborn.

SifuAbel
05-29-2002, 12:36 PM
Side note:

Kash was supposedly a senior of livingston. They were both students of Choa. Which means that both Cash and livingston were both basically in the same generation. Cash cannot strip livingston of anything. The only one that can is Choa, and he is dead. Even if Cash proclaims himself the head of the system, it means nothing to livingston. Livingston might as well teach as if leading a totally different branch and forget about cash altogether.

Regardless of any claims to real knowlegde, its the business practices that makes this dilema a tastless one. To sell out is to sell out. There is no nice way to say it. Cash sold out.

Nick Monticello
05-29-2002, 01:31 PM
You know, by comparisen, Shaolin Do is a minor bad guy in the grand sceme of things. When you compare them to Chung Moo, which is a destructive cult, and Temple Kung Fu which appears to be pretty cultish too, Shaolin Do is not all that bad. They are King of the Mc kwoon for sure, and definatelty a lower quality chain and system, but other than spreading complete jibberish as thier history, have they done anything all that bad?

How about John C. Kim, Asida Kim? Count Dante? and others, didn't these guy actually HURT people?.

Then there is the whole sexual problems. I can't think of who off hand, but haven't there been a number of teachers that have molested students in the last few years?

The list of dangerious frauds is growing.

Shaolin Do does not even make the list by comparesen.

Can anyone name any other dangerous, cult like frauds?