PDA

View Full Version : Hey?

Gluteus Maximus
12-06-2001, 05:49 AM
I'm glad there's a new forum here because we all registered in January 1970, so we were all due for a change. I guess that means a lot of us are in our 80s. I hope everyone else is coping OK with their incontinence problems (character X stance?) and not dribbling too much during training. :o

Two different guys from the UK are using the same obscure quote from a Danny Kaye movie as their signature. Is that a cult movie in the UK or something? :confused:

Whipping Hand used the words: "yes, yes, yes" in a post! OK, what's wrong with just using one "yes"? ;) Isn't the use of several yesses chained together like that a bit like overkill? Is that truly economic use of your yesses? :p Look man, I know that some of us are unskilled at accepting yesses from you and will be easily knocked out when you use chain yesses against us, but what about those who are skilled at deflecting yesses? :D Is it good tactics to just indiscriminately blast everyone with yesses in the hope that they'll be intimidated? Some people can deflect yesses effortlessly. ;)

Are these questions rhetorical? I don't know. Any ideas...?

whippinghand
12-06-2001, 12:21 PM
yup, yup, yup.... you ARE funny...

Ish
12-07-2001, 03:36 AM
Thats a bit of a low lever reply

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 01:40 PM
low lever? that another word for meatsaber?