PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the New Board

Sihing73
12-06-2001, 11:50 AM
Hello,

Allow me to express my appreciation to Gen and everyone at KungFu Magazine for the time and effort extended to provide this service. While there will be a period of transition while we get used to the new look and feel of things, I am confident that this will be an improved site. The options of seeing who is online browsing the forum, the option of sending instant messages and the calander are all nice features. I especially like the fact that everyones birthday is listed so that those of us who know one another can have a subtle reminder of when that day approaches. Of course, they could have left our ages off :rolleyes:

Check the calander and you will see that I went ahead and put the Wing Chun Gathering down for January 12th. I will post additional details as to time and exact location. Anyhow, this gives eveyone plenty of time to arrange to be there, myself included :D .

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to post here. I also woudl like to extend my appreciation for everyones combined efforts to make this forum a productive place to discuss Wing Chun. I feel we have moved forward and look forward to the continuation of intelligent discussion. While we may not always agree, we can disagree in a productive and constructive manner.

Peace,

Dave