PDA

View Full Version : You can be Ginger Fist, too

KC Elbows
12-06-2001, 03:17 PM
Its easy! Just follow these simple rules:

1) ALWAYS jump on people AS SOON as they have misspelled or mis-typed a word.

2) NEVER complete a word that can be abbreviated(i.e. EZ, ur, etc.). REMEMBER, THE GOAL IS TO NEVER WRITE AN ENTIRE WORD, SO ABBREVIATION IS UR FRIEND.

3) Who, what, why, where, when, AND how can simply be replaced with "?".

4) Hate Earth Dragon with all your heart.

Its easy and fun, so please, try it out. I'll give you a good start:

You guys are grate! I consider each and every one of you my gud freinds! Have fun wiht yuor kugn fu, and Ill talk to yuo latr.

SanHeChuan
12-06-2001, 03:25 PM
? the **** did you just say, maybe you should stick w/ markers & drawing pictures b/c you can't spell ****, ur almost as bad as EARTH DRAGON i can't believe the stupid *******s they let on this forum. :D

KC Elbows
12-06-2001, 03:33 PM
OK, good start, but you are falling back on the word "you" instead of the more correct "u".

For those ready for the more advanced techniques, try calling me "gweilo" and responding to each sentence in my post. Example:

-you guys are grate!

i don't no ? grate is, but u suck, u donkey ****ing ****face

-I consider each and every one of you my gud freinds.

**** u, ****ing ****crotch gweilo!

-Have fun wiht yuor kugn fu, and Ill talk to yuo latr.

u ****ing flowerfist **** hed, ? is ur ****ing gweilo sifu teaching u from videotape or ****ing black belt magazine?

SanHeChuan
12-06-2001, 03:43 PM
hmmm, i am hubbled master

KC Elbows
12-06-2001, 03:48 PM
-hmmm, i am hubbled master

Maybe if I were "Hubbled" i might no ? the **** u were ****ing talking about, u **** Earth Dragon worshipper with ur iron kim master, but i practice ? we call real kung fu, my auntie teaches me ? to fight and my mum...

Hold on...

...about to sneeze...

...huh...

...huh...

...? Chew!

rubthebuddha
12-06-2001, 03:53 PM
may i have a shot, master?

(cough)ahem(cough)

if ur kung fu skils wer n e gud, wood u lyk 2 come fyt wit me 2moro, u pan-z-ast *****?

(bows)

how did i do, master? will you share with your humble student your exalted opinion?

MonkeySlap Too
12-06-2001, 03:58 PM
What I want to know is, if there is a GINGER Fist, is there not a MARY ANN Fist?

--Professor

KC Elbows
12-06-2001, 04:00 PM
Excellent use of "n e"! Now go out into the world, and share what you have learned.

Yes, and there's a skipper fist, too, little buddy.

joedoe
12-06-2001, 04:28 PM
In this demonstration I will attempt to combine GF talk with l33+ talk :)

listen u ghey fux I will fuxord you up. u r 2 ghey 2 do n e thing bout i+ f@g. I roxor.

Any good?

EARTH DRAGON
12-06-2001, 07:27 PM
Hey how did I get thrown into this? I was simply engaged in a great conversation when ginger fist jumped in and started calling me names! I dont even know who he is, or why he's hear so why he is picking on me I dont know, maybe he is a student from a competing school in our federation. of just plain lonley.

KC Elbows
12-06-2001, 07:39 PM
EARTH DRAGON
:mad:

-Hey how did I get thrown into this? I was simply engaged in a great conversation when ginger fist jumped in and started calling me names!

? did **** ****ity **** ginger**** fist **** ****ity **** **** gweilo **** ****

I dont even know who he is, or why he's hear so why he is picking on me I dont know

i c u **** **** gweilo sifu **** lurn form from videotape **** **** ****.

-maybe he is a student from a competing school in our federation. of just plain lonley.

I'm just kidding you, Earth Dragon. I have no idea why he picks on you, but I just noticed that his posts follow a pretty rigid form, so I thought I'd define that form. However, I'll take advantage of your typo, and agree with your conclusion that he is from the federation of just plain lonely.

EARTH DRAGON
12-06-2001, 09:20 PM
I swear someone told me I was on his buddy list! I think with all the new things to play with on this board he can play with himself and stay occupied for a while.

Stacey
12-06-2001, 09:24 PM
a competing school in your federation? How does that work? Usually federations or associations don't compete with each other except in tournaments. Did I misunderstand? From what I understood he was from a rivlal school, like those stories of CLF and wing chung schools, except that he was in your same federation? I must have misunderstood you.

KC Elbows
12-07-2001, 07:34 AM
Competing federations? I think way too much thought is being put into why ginger fist is so rabid towards you. My whole point in this thread was to point out how predictable his behavior is. He may be a good martial artist, I'm not saying anything about his skill, I'm just pointing out that:

A) He tries to be a nazi on spelling, yet tries so hard to avoid completely spelling out any one word that it makes his posts next to unreadable.

B) He appears to be a racist(gweilo this and that), and I don't think he thinks us gweilos could even learn martial arts.

C) He trolls anything Earth Dragon puts forward.

and

D) He unnecessarily reposts and responds to every post sentence by sentence, even when the sentences he's reposting are not pertinent. Hell, Qimaster doesn't respond sentence by sentence to the annoying degree that Ginger Fist does.

No offence meant, Rich, you just happen to post in that style towards those you're arguing with. There's nothing wrong with such a style, I just think too many people who write that way automatically respond to every sentence instead of the important ones. I'd say anyone who tends toward this should read Ginger Fist's posts to get an idea of how tedious such posts are to read.

shaolinboxer
12-07-2001, 09:33 AM
Doesn't guai lo mean "ghost man"...a racial slang for people who can be ignored as if they where ghosts? Or it it because we are so pale?

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 09:46 AM
i don't know and i don't care what nationality ginger fist is, but his postings, his behavior, the use of the term "gweilo" and the his pedophilic tendencies just reek of the poor white trash that populates montana (if you can call it a population -- more like a few herds here and there).

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 09:50 AM
didja hear about the new safe sex campaign going on in montana?

they're painting a big red X on all the sheep that kick.

what time is it in montana when a sheep gets it's head stuck in the fence?

mountain time

more? just ask.

KC Elbows
12-07-2001, 09:51 AM
Please, more!

BTW, I've NEVER heard gweilo used in a reference that wasn't supposed to be derogatory. Maybe others here have, but I seriously doubt it.

Buby
12-07-2001, 09:59 AM
"just reek of the poor white trash that populates montana (if you can call it a population -- more like a few herds here and there)."

Is your beef with GingerFist, Montana, or poor white trash?

Two wrongs don't make a right.:)

Buby

Skarbromantis
12-07-2001, 10:25 AM
Gingerfist is probably not even Asian, but is still calling people qweilo.
Dumb clown probably heard it in a movie.

I,ve taken the time to respond for you Gingerfist
so there's no point in even trying!!!

"Gingerfist is probably not even Asian, but is still calling people qweilo,"

How the f$%k would u mother#$%^&@ know u f$*#ing qweilo!!

"Dumb clown probably heard it in a movie"

I dont watch movies you peice of s$%t f#@k you a**^$#@ my grandmother watch's movie's yo f$&$%^g
gweilo!!!

Skard1

Skard1

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 11:03 AM
buby - usually my nickname gets shortened to "buddha." this is the first time it's been shortened to "rub." not sure how to take this.

as far as the beef? it's with ginger fist. i hate the arrogant attitude, especially coming from someone who's supposedly studied for a while. makes me question his training, makes me question his trainer, makes me question a lot of things.

as far as poor white trash? most people i know in montana hate to be categorized with the pwt from the area, thus i chose what i felt would be a tasty treat of an insult -- something to hit home about. it's a low blow, but considering it's ginger, you can be darn sure it was intentional.

as far as montana itself? the state is beautiful, and some really nice people choose happily to call montana home. i can't and won't, because i would never live away from the pacific ocean. my office is about five blocks from bellingham bay, and my house is about three miles from it.

in general opinion, i've grown up with some rather negative stereotypes of pretty much anything east of the cascade mountains (range that splits washington in two). i drove cross country with my brother a few years back, and i was hoping to dispell my stereotypes by actually seeing some positive things to the east. nature had some amazing things to offer, but in all honesty, the people didn't. from olympia, wa to greenville, nc, the only decent and nice people i met during the trip were the poor black people in greenville, nc. what was so surprising about it was that everyone else in greenville was a c0ck to my brother and i, but as we were walking around town, we hit the poor part and, like good, wholesome northwest guys, greeted everyone evenly. some black folks said hi and questioned, "you're not from around here, are you two." my bro said no, we're from washington state. why?" the guy responded, "well, because you're white and you were actually nice to us."

that pretty much ruined most of my hopes for having my stereotypes dispelled during that trip.

sigh. maybe next time. i know this is basing a whole lot on not much, but it's all i have to go on.

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 11:06 AM
how do you castrate a man from montana?

kick his sister in the chin.

what are the three biggest lies in all of montana?

i'm gonna quit chewin', the truck is paid for, and i swear that sheep was tryin' to jump the fence.

Buby
12-07-2001, 11:24 AM
I mean nothing wrong by calling you Rub. I just have a habbit of shortening everyones name. My bad!

Thanks for the reply.

Buby

shaolinboxer
12-07-2001, 11:49 AM
Ginger fist, I see right through it.

Keep on postin'!

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 11:52 AM
i have nothing against you. i actually enjoy some of your opinions. but as anyone paying attention can see, it's your behavior i detest, same as anyone else around here. i dislike the arrogant attitude you come off with. to me, it shows a lack of humility, and i personally feel that anyone with any reasonable amount of training in the martial arts should hopefully not just learn how to fight but also how to be a better person altogether. martial arts are holistic. if you just want to fight, give don king a call.

now if this doesn't mean shît to you, such is life. if you get your jollies off of acting like you're actually better than anyone else, so be it. but if you want an honest opinion, your attitude impresses a whopping no one around here. being rich, boofing girls half your age and flaunting what seems like a lack of any real substance makes you nothing more than a target for mockery when we have nothing better to do. if you can manage it, empty your dàmn cup, will you please?

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 11:54 AM
rub is quite fine. just new and unique. now if you were cute, single and of the feminine persuasion, i'd ask if that was a request and not a nickname.

Buby
12-07-2001, 12:03 PM
Thanks dude, but I'll pass.:D

I am good looking though!;) Just wanted to put that out for all the mamitas.

buby

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 12:16 PM
i have nothing against you.

--right back at ya!!

i actually enjoy some of your opinions.

--bummer ... got to b better stuff on public toilet walls

but as anyone paying attention can see, it's your behavior i detest, same as anyone else around here. i dislike the arrogant attitude you come off with.

--yeah ... no doubt ... i am a hopeless rogue

to me, it shows a lack of humility, and i personally feel that anyone with any reasonable amount of training in the martial arts should hopefully not just learn how to fight but also how to be a better person altogether.

--becoming ? u call a better person has nothing 2 do with m.a. might b an add on ... or even a core part of some m.a. don't know. as i learned it is way of producing destructive power ... the other stuff is just that ... other stuff ... sun dar ... ?ever

martial arts are holistic.

--2 general a statement ... 4 some it is a very specific way to destroy the human body ... been that way 4 100s of yrs in some styles

if you just want to fight, give don king a call.

--with the electric blue hair? dude, he's a boxing guy ... that's not fighting

now if this doesn't mean shît to you, such is life.

--life is life ... no argument there

if you get your jollies off of acting like you're actually better than anyone else, so be it.

--tis the season to b jolly ...

but if you want an honest opinion, your attitude impresses a whopping no one around here.

--not important 2 me ... i'm on a mission

being rich,

--all my father's $ not mine ... i've earned no $ in this life … i’m a lazy sack of sh*it & if there was any way to get away from this miserable … painful … eternal training u best believe i’d take it … work at 7-11 & fu*ck all this stuff

boofing girls half your age

--yeah ... but if u roll her twin sister in2 the mix (& i do once in while) the age #s work out perfect

and flaunting what seems like a lack of any real substance makes you nothing more than a target for mockery when we have nothing better to do.

--good ... keep it coming ... i need the proof

if you can manage it, empty your dàmn cup, will you please?

--ok ... i empty my cup which is filled with the waters direct from the kwongsi jook lum temple. now ? r u going to offer as a replacement?

Crimson Phoenix
12-07-2001, 12:20 PM
Gweilo used to be offensive back in the past, but now it's not anymore and i used to designate caucasians without any further slur.

Ginger fist, that's quite interesting...if I understand correctly, your father forces the training on you and you sometimes can't take it anymore??

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 12:24 PM
well, i've always considered mountain dew to be the breakfast of champions. it's not a worthy replacement, but it's all i have right now.

and we already have a hopeless "rogue," so stop trying to steal his thunder. :D

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 01:11 PM
Gweilo used to be offensive back in the past, but now it's not anymore and i used to designate caucasians without any further slur.

--right ... & there's no equivalent concept outside of chinese culture ... doesn't translate ... just word 4 word stuff ... not really it

Ginger fist, that's quite interesting...if I understand correctly, your father forces the training on you

--no, my mother does ... sometimes my grandmother & that is just hell ... the old women's kung fu is way 2 powerful 4 me ... takes a day or 2 just 2 recover from touching hands. my father is a jewish guy ... intellectual ... gentle man ... he just laughs & tells me 2 obey my mother

and you sometimes can't take it anymore??

--sometimes?!? dude this has been going on non-stop since i started ... i dodged out 4 as long as i could ... my mother and grandmother finally got me be4 my great-grandmother in front of the sun toi & summoned (yeah, i said summoned) the jo si ... trapped then ... trapped now... no way out ... no way back

nightair
12-07-2001, 01:14 PM
aldfkabd,.fmnb*******(*^$&$@%$(^$&$*%&$@&*%#$&^
I hate eraht dragoen lsmnb88***js,msm

Ryu
12-07-2001, 01:18 PM
:confused:
Did I miss something?

Crimson Phoenix
12-07-2001, 01:22 PM
Fascinating story...a forced bai si with the jo si as a witness...you're right, you can't escape these kinds of rituals...it is like the kind of promises you do that will follow you all your life, and will fin you wherever you may hide...as the arabs say "Mektoub", it was written...
Is your mother a Hakka? I know Hakka women can fight...I know first hand...

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 01:22 PM
well, i've always considered mountain dew to be the breakfast of champions. it's not a worthy replacement, but it's all i have right now.

--in that case i'll stick with my newport & triple espresso power breakfast ... get my veggies in 4 the day

and we already have a hopeless "rogue," so stop trying to steal his thunder.

--bummer ... ok ... i'm now an unrepentant rogue

nightair
12-07-2001, 01:26 PM
every one calm down,why the hostility,Cant we all just...get along?:D

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 01:38 PM
Fascinating story...

--nightmare ... story would have a happy ending

a forced bai si with the jo si as a witness...you're right, you can't escape these kinds of rituals...it is like the kind of promises you do that will follow you all your life, and will find you wherever you may hide...

--can't hide from jo si ... they r on the other side & can see in

as the arabs say "Mektoub", it was written...

--don't know about arabs ... might b same

Is your mother a Hakka?

--yes

I know Hakka women can fight...I know first hand...

--good thing 2 ... men sit on their a*ss making tea all fu*cking day ... there r some hakka men whose skill is high eyebrow ... we know some

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 01:49 PM
Did I miss something?

--naw ... just hit a bunch of errant key strokes & post it ... u'll b right in the mix

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 01:57 PM
ginger: we can at least understand what you're saying when you use all the **** shortcuts. that other nightair stuff? just plain old whack shît.

nightair
12-07-2001, 02:00 PM
I was uh...just stretching my fingers

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 02:42 PM
you jackàss! that's what you're supposed to tell your girlfriend!

KC Elbows
12-07-2001, 02:45 PM
Ginger fist, this is actually the first I've read of your stuff that approaches interesting. My kidding is on the way you write the bulk of your posts, but I had a feeling from little snippets in your past posts that you actually knew some real kung fu. I just wish you'd copy and paste a little less from other people's posts. If what you say is true regarding your training, you have a lot more to contribute here than picking arguments with people.

A few questions:

1) What is a jo si?

2) What would you do instead of kung fu if you had a choice?

3) What kind of temple is the kwongsi juk lum temple? Buddhist/taoist, etc.

4) Do you think "gweilo" can become good martial artists?

5) Don't you think its a little questionable to jump on other people's spelling when you don't generally spell out a large number of your words? If you disagree with the content of their posts, isn't it better to attack that content, instead of using their spelling as a poor substitute?

A general question to the group, by whose reckoning is gweilo not a racist term anymore? I'm not sure how this judgement has been made, but I am not the expert on it either. I'm just not so sure about the ability to magically change a racist term into something else, and in my experience, including inferences from ginger fist's past post, the term did seem to be used in a derogatory manner.

DelicateSound
12-07-2001, 03:23 PM
You don't get much "gweilo" in the UK these days......

But as far as I know its always been a racist term, and is still pretty offensive. However its nowt compared to some of the stuff on this board. Here you can count yourself lucky to get called "gweilo", it's a pretty weak blow compared to:

--i hear ur mommy's job is giving blow jobs 2 any1 with $10 ... that's how ur daddy has enuff $ to huff glue all day

KC Elbows
12-07-2001, 03:49 PM
Yeah, that's my opinion on the gweilo thing. The "no direct translation" explanation doesn't cut it too well, as I suspect the english language has more words to describe white folk than chinese. Call it cultural bias. Anyway, as soon as I'm talking about kung fu and I have to define someone I'm talking to as "You stupid white/black/croatian/gweilo" then perhaps I'm not really talking about kung fu anymore, and maybe, just maybe, I'm being a little bit racist.

Anyway, Ginger Fist, aren't you in your thirties? No job, supposed 16 year old girlfriend, I'd make you train all day, too.:p

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 04:02 PM
1) What is a jo si?

--not ez 2 put in terms that make sense to u ... distilled - refined essence of 1 who passed muster be4 the sun toi ... congnizant -sentient essence

2) What would you do instead of kung fu if you had a choice?

--shoveling sh*it against the tide would b preferrable

3) What kind of temple is the kwongsi juk lum temple? Buddhist/taoist, etc.

--fusion ... more taoist than some will admit … more buddhist than some will admit ... 4 others it’s no problem

4) Do you think "gweilo" can become good martial artists?

--yes ... cultural birth right is not the deciding factor

5) Don't you think its a little questionable ...

--yes ... but i am a lazy sack of sh*it & a flaming a*sshole ... so it's 2 b expected ... normal

If you disagree with the content of their posts, ...

--wouldn't meet the needs of y i'm even on a forum ... need visceral responses ... heart not mind

--gweilo is something u can't understand ... not racist ... different ... no real equal concept in culture outside of chinese ... like trying to explain a mango to an inuit

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 04:09 PM
--b sure to wipe front to back sweet cheeks ... don't want u getting an infection & becoming totally useless

KC Elbows
12-07-2001, 04:15 PM
****it ginger fist, you're making it really hard to dislike you, you quoting, categorizing, swearing mother ****er!

More questions:

1) What is a sun toi? And, am I correct in the assertion that the jo si is the refined spirit(using an english word that is also past description) of one who passed muster before the sun toi?

2) Does shoveling **** against the tide pay well?

3) What are the elements of the term "gweilo" that I might understand? i.e. what's a mango?

OK, I'm reassessing the racist thing. Good answer. I think I underestimated you. However, I think the form you use to communicate under leads to this underestimation, and its probably a deception that you don't really need.

As far as the heart not mind thing, I'm curious. You also mentioned your mission in another post. Is this a serious mission, or just you joking around?

I've gotta go practice. Have a good night. I'm very curious to see your answers.

DelicateSound
12-07-2001, 04:26 PM
Ah Ginger Fist......

I believe his mission is to "teach some of the "phoneys" on this board the reality of Kung Fu" or something.

Like Ralek, but with more abuse and less BJJ.

And GF - I always wipe thoroughly, don't want to be smelling like one of your posts :p

(I know - childish and petty. But I had to)

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 06:23 PM
1) What is a sun toi?

--not ez either ... sun toi is not the physical altar ... that's just ? it looks like from this side

And, am I correct in the assertion that the jo si is the refined spirit(using an english word that is also past description) of one who passed muster before the sun toi?

--spirit not really right ... leans 2 much towards rene descartes’ philosophical joke about man being a dichotomy ... 'bout as close as possible i guess

2) Does shoveling **** against the tide pay well?

--who knows? still looking in the want ads

3) What are the elements of the term "gweilo" that I might understand? i.e. what's a mango?

--it does not refer to race ... more like quality of a person ... ? they r beyond this temporary shell we call human form

OK, I'm reassessing the racist thing. Good answer.

--not really worth the effort ... an hour or 2 from now who will care?

... and its probably a deception that you don't really need.

--ah gots my mojo working!!!!

As far as the heart not mind thing, I'm curious.

--the mind filters ... filter is personal interest based ... the heart speaks pure … pure is beyond value judgement … not right - not wrong … just is

You also mentioned your mission in another post. Is this a serious mission, or just you joking around?

--serious

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 06:33 PM
Ah Ginger Fist......

--we r not taking long, steamy, hot showers together

I believe his mission is to "teach some of the "phoneys" on this board the reality of Kung Fu" or something.

--not even close ... i need them as much as the real

Like Ralek, but with more abuse and less BJJ.

--ralek was trolling while pretending to do sumthin else ... i'm pretending to troll but doing sumthin else

And GF - I always wipe thoroughly, don't want to be smelling like one of your posts

--try a douche ... might help ... in ur case - couldn't hurt

strangecaptain
12-08-2001, 09:29 PM
Ginger Fist, I have watched your posts with interest. This forum is my thirty minutes of entertainment and/or comedy relief between homework assignments. Your posts have given me much entertainment. Your predilection towards anatomical insults verges on the poetic. I, myself, was once the Director of Poetic Cursing, Hub Industries. My heart is not in it, anymore. I have been promoted to Director of Staring Into the Foggy Nights of the Lower Appalachian Foothills and Laughing Quietly to Myself at the Feeling of Undefinable Longing Welling Up Inside. Anyway, what is your mission? Flushing someone out? Care to elaborate?

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-08-2001, 11:11 PM
. .. and my death metal posts get deleted.

that's bullsh!t.

Ginger Fist
12-09-2001, 04:57 AM
Ginger Fist, I have watched your posts with interest.

--watching corn grow is more exciting

I, myself, was once the Director of Poetic Cursing, Hub Industries.

--good 4 the 'ol resume 4 sure

I have been promoted to Director of Staring Into the Foggy Nights of the Lower Appalachian Foothills and Laughing Quietly to Myself at the Feeling of Undefinable Longing Welling Up Inside.

--dude!!! that's beyond awesome ... ur office door will have 2 b huge just 2 get the title on it

Anyway, what is your mission? Flushing someone out? Care to elaborate?

--getting evidence proving the concerns of old r no longer valid

Ginger Fist
12-09-2001, 05:01 AM
. .. and my death metal posts get deleted.

--i'm a tellin ya ... ain't no d@mned justice in this world!!!!

that's bullsh!t.

--it's all in the technique

rubthebuddha
12-10-2001, 11:16 PM
you know, this guy is getting harder and harder to hate with each post. i'd be tempted to ask him out, if

1. i batted for that team
2. he didn't live so far away
3. i didn't have 2 teenage girls to compete with.

**** you fresh meat!