PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gene

diego
12-06-2001, 05:35 PM
I just read your outro in the new mag,when the lightning struck you pressed click right before you were thrown back or as
was it split second fluke

sounds Neat.

Whats with this new column by you i have been hearing about from you.

GeneChing
12-07-2001, 10:58 AM
Most cameras have it - It allows you to open your camera shutter and it remains open as long as you keep your finger on it. When you release, the shutter closes. It's great to catch lightning or things like that, but it only works if you have a stable tripod (and my tea cup was challenging.) I'm offring a print of that shot as in our benefit auction - click Kungfu Magazine above, then click the 10 year anniversary dragon-fire breath, then clikc auctions.

As for my ezine column, it's coming soon - I'll let you know here as soon as it's posted. Lately it's taken me two hours each morning to tie up loose ends of the forum transfer, and I have a deadline soon, so it probably won't be unitl early next year.

rubthebuddha
12-07-2001, 12:03 PM
i thought this was supposed to be a free forum. i give up my two cents worth every time i post, and in just a few short weeks, i'm already out about 2½ buttons. what gives? :D