PDA

View Full Version : The way of the exploding stick.

soy
11-06-2001, 10:33 PM
Enjoy

http://www.evolver.co.uk/wayofthestick.html

Kung Lek
11-06-2001, 10:50 PM
now THAT was fun!!!

excellent, thanks for sharing!

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

apoweyn
11-06-2001, 11:04 PM
well, you know where i'll be for the next month or so...

joedoe
11-07-2001, 12:15 AM
Love it!!!

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

IronFist
11-07-2001, 12:19 AM
Whoa, I was getting my ass kicked, and then I threw 3 guys at once!

The life potion is awesome.

I wish there was a code for throwing stars :)

Iron

Felipe Bido
11-07-2001, 12:54 AM
"Your Kungfu is strong..many warriors walk in fear of your skills, and your breath"

LOL

-------------------------Anybody who goes to see a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
--Samuel Goldwin

diego
11-07-2001, 12:59 AM

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

MonkeySlap Too
11-07-2001, 01:48 AM
You do realize that by having this game posted, Rolls will have mastered the art of stickman. I, mean besides the 'pulling' skills he has already mastered...

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

Wongsifu
11-07-2001, 02:22 AM
hey man i got the same wise quote as felipe bido ...
"Your Kungfu is strong..many warriors walk in fear of your skills, and your breath"
whats wrong with my breath i floss ad brush and gargle ...
hmmmmph ..
anyhow i was fighting for about 10 minutes waiting to see what was gonna happen and then i realised i could run to the right ...
:rolleyes:

i got 1087 points ... yaay

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

RedDragon
11-07-2001, 02:22 AM
very fun, but when u beat the boss its over? thats it?!?! i want more!! i need more!! its more addictive than crack!!! now i need to go to rehab!! **** you soy!

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

joedoe
11-07-2001, 02:33 AM
I got 1522!

"Your kung fu is strong. Master Bruce move over, you is the high kicking sheznit" :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

apoweyn
11-07-2001, 05:30 PM

this is the single greatest application of online technology i've ever seen.

David
11-07-2001, 05:38 PM
wahey, I get to fight with his sister next time... :eek:

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey

JWTAYLOR
11-08-2001, 11:44 PM
Is the site down or something?
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

soy
11-09-2001, 01:38 AM
****, it probably got pushed over it's BW limit.

rogue
11-09-2001, 02:34 AM
This fat boy has to lay off the noodles :(

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

JWTAYLOR
11-11-2001, 05:08 PM
It's back up.
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

apoweyn
11-11-2001, 05:14 PM
i broke 5,000 yesterday. guys actually stopped coming out. so i had to go and take the boss.

i wonder whether there's a finite number of bad guys or just a glitch.

stuart b.