PDA

View Full Version : Check this Southern girl's video out

firepalm
12-07-2001, 03:22 AM
This is the current female Nan Quan champ in China, check out her video. Now I know some you might say why is she slow on some of the moves in the beginning & then hyper fast throughout, just to let you know those were relatively new moves that the Wushu governing bodies adding into all national level Southern style routines and as such still new to the athletes. Anyhow check it out at this address http://www.quebecwushu.net/nanquan.avi
And then when you've seen that check this one out
http://www.quebecwushu.net/duilian.avi
Personally I think they're great, all of the practical crap argument aside that some of you will be quick to jump on. Views? Just curious...

"Philosphy, unless it provokes thought, is useless - unknown!"

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 10:31 AM
Personally I think they're great, all of the practical crap argument aside ...

--sure stumpy ... can't b bothered with practical stuff ... that would b just 2 ... practical & we can't have that in art forms that r purely 4 combat

that some of you will be quick to jump on.

--u said it stumpy

Views? Just curious...

--i think u like to dress up in silky uniforms & tell urself how pretty u look. views ... from here u look like a real sh*it4brains wushushy wannabe

firepalm
12-07-2001, 01:14 PM
Oh, you put me in my place... art = practical, practical = art kung fu = purely, for combat.... come to think of it I think I'm gonna run down to Chinatown find me a teacher that has studded wrist bands & a wife beater t-shirt (kinda like what they wear in trailer parks all over Montana) to teach me some real practical five animal or tiger crane stuff or that south mantis stuff or no maybe some of that whirling eight diagram palms, no wait...

blah, blah, blah... say something intelligent. Ay, how is it you're a rich boy in Montana? What's that mean you have the nicest trailer in the whole park?

Ginger Fist
12-07-2001, 07:14 PM
Oh, you put me in my place...

--kewl ... i'll try 2 keep people from flushing while u r there

.... come to think of it I think I'm gonna run down to Chinatown find me a teacher ...

--don't run sissy boy ... u would drop dead from training beyond ur daily jerk off session

blah, blah, blah... say something intelligent.

--ok, blah, blah, blah ... how's that palm tool boy?

Ay, how is it you're a rich boy in Montana?

--how's it u r living in america's garbage dump?

What's that mean you have the nicest trailer in the whole park?

--no ... it means i don't have 2 live in canada

firepalm
12-08-2001, 05:03 AM
Ginger fist, you are a quick & sharp one. Couldn't figure out why the flaming from you, then it hit me; inbred - Montana trailer park, your mom & dad being first cousins & all... you really need to work out some of those parental issues you seem to have...

Later....:o

Daelomin
12-08-2001, 06:06 AM
OMG that was terrible.... the worst part is when she starts to speed trough moves, i have seen people do this form in wushu comps with some strenght and it even looked pretty good... but this is not even pretty.

Ginger Fist
12-08-2001, 06:10 AM
Ginger fist, you are a quick & sharp one.

--& u r a moron ... there ... we've both been identified

Couldn't figure out why the flaming from you,

--u couldn't figure out how 2 get across the street on ur own sissy boy

then it hit me; inbred - Montana trailer park, your mom & dad being first cousins & all...

--u cunucks all think the rest of the world is like u ... stuck in place with nobody but ur siblings 2 boff. thanks 4 being a dump though ... gives us a place 2 send the refuse & trash

you really need to work out some of those parental issues you seem to have...

--poor little degenerate canucks ... unknown 2 the world beyond being america's garbage dump

firepalm
12-08-2001, 02:42 PM
blah, blah, blah, blah, nobody listens to you, so you have to rant, rave & cuss to get attention...
poor little trailer trash...:p

illusionfist
12-08-2001, 05:35 PM
Yeah, the pausing thing got a little annoying. I understand adding that to accentuate certain postures, but some of her postures didn't need that, like the real simple ones. One of her pauses was on one leg, and even though she maintained her balance almost pefectly, it still looked like she was off balance just because of how she was positioned.

The last posture that was like a kiu sau/bak mei salute was rather gay looking, hehe. The rest of it didn't look bad at all. She's quick and agile, everything a good wushu performer should be. The only beef i have is the expression of the form, the tempo is totally off.

Peace :D

Ginger Fist
12-08-2001, 05:43 PM
blah, blah, blah, blah, ...

--u do that very well ... ur best attribute 4 sure

poor little trailer trash...

--all of america's trash goes to canada ... how else do u think u got there?

firepalm
12-10-2001, 02:50 PM
Ginger baby, I've really grown tired of this banter. You've really denegrated this into a school kid 'I know you are but what am I' of which you are certainly the king'... I know you'll cut & paste some part of this message & add one of those witty 30 something year old school boy cussing messages... ho hum...

Myself being a traditional based martial artist that has developed an appreciation for the new wushu am simply looking for a little intelligent conversation outside of only the 'not applicaple' argument.

I used to think the Southern forum was the more intelligent forum that actually had topic on Chinese systems as opposed to the constant 'BJJ', 'my style vs your style', etc...

Too bad the moderators couldn't work out a way to keep the half wits to the main forum... oh wait maybe I shouldn't have said that as Ginger in your infinite wisdom will say something like 'that's where you belong'... :o

eviljungle
12-10-2001, 03:11 PM
This is why I'm no longer going to frequent the forums here at kungfumagazine.com. It has become a place for people to insult and antagonize each other. I was under the impression that this would be a place for practicioners to share information and learn in a mature environment. Unforunately this has not been the case. Users of this messageboard seem content to bicker and namecall (proving they have learned NOTHING from their sifus). Good luck to you all.

Ginger Fist
12-12-2001, 03:04 PM
Myself being a traditional based martial artist

--BBBBWWWAAAHHHAAAhhhaaa ... u r a traditionalist? u r an as*shole gweilo who knows nothing ... that's ur fate ... accept it gweilo

that has developed an appreciation for the new wushu am simply looking for a little intelligent conversation outside of only the 'not applicaple' argument.

--the na argument is all there is or needed ... dancing is not fighting disco sissy boy

firepalm
12-13-2001, 12:18 AM
Geung Kuen, Leih tehng ngoh gong "Diu Lai Lo Mo Chow Hai". Ngoh hun ding leih ge gung fu junhaih mouh lun yung! Leih ming bak ah? Dui m'jih dahn haih ngoh m'sikh gong Hakka wah.

Ginger baby, I'm very certain this 'gwei lo' could run circles around you when it comes to traditions, concepts, principles, applications and the like... basically you're 'red neck' key board warrior that's quick to jump conclusions, ie; I post something regarding a wushu vid & therefore you assume I know nothing about traditional... yeh whatever you're the king... you're the crowning glory... boy you sure told me off... ho hum boring, boring, boring....

So far the only thing you've demonstrated is your ability to run a foul at the mouth, must look good on a resume. You should take some lessons in Mo Dahk / Wu De (ie; Martial Ethics - whatever dialect you prefer to express it in...)... that is between your warrior jonts jerking off at the key board & your job pumping gas....

:p

Ginger Fist
12-13-2001, 10:54 AM
--do every1 a favor slappy lips & bag the hakka dictionary look up cut & paste bizz ... it's old hat - played out

I'm very certain this 'gwei lo' could run circles around you when it comes to traditions, concepts, principles, applications and the like...

--the only thing u do circles around is ur boyfriend's co*ck with ur tongue & lips sissy boy

basically you're 'red neck' key board warrior ...

--basically ur an idiot who knows nothing ... never have-never will

... yeh whatever you're the king...

--yeah ?ever u r the court pi*ss boy

you're the crowning glory...

--u 2 r crowned ... with a toilet bowl

boy you sure told me off...

--4 sure girlie boy ... now go play with ur dolls ... sissy

ho hum boring, boring, boring....

--go back 2 ur favorite pass time of pretending u r somebody 4 entertainment ... lil wussy boy

firepalm
12-13-2001, 12:57 PM
Ginger you said, "--do every1 a favor slappy lips & bag the hakka dictionary look up cut & paste bizz ... it's old hat - played out"

Dictionary not needed! Hakka? It's standard Cantonese. You should know that in your infinite wisdom....

You're getting worked up into a real frenzied cussing rant there Ginger. Better calm down.... collect your thoughts & try to find something intelligent to say... oh wait not possible your vocab & skills are limited to predictable rants, profanities & the cut & paste function...

Ginger Fist
12-13-2001, 02:09 PM
Dictionary not needed! Hakka? It's standard Cantonese. You should know that in your infinite wisdom....

--cultural orientation needed ... gweilo is used primarily by hakka ... u should have checked that out be4 demonstrating ur unlimited stupidity ... gweilo

You're getting worked up into a real frenzied cussing rant there Ginger.

--not me spud ... u r the 1 with his as*s on fire ... palm 2 i ?

Better calm down.... collect your thoughts & try to find something intelligent to say...

--if u take ur own advice u will b silent 4 many years ... gweilo

oh wait not possible your vocab & skills are limited to predictable rants, profanities & the cut & paste function...

--did u have a brain far*t or ? "oh wait not possible your ..." huh? ... ? r u trying 2 say there sissy boy ... huh ... ? r u trying but failing 2 say?

firepalm
12-13-2001, 03:03 PM
Gwei lo - a Hakka phrase? Actually comes from Hong Kong, where I lived before moving to Canada. And the majority of Hong Kong persons are not Hakka. Gwei lo is simply a Cantonese slang term, pea brain... how much Chinese 'cultural orientation' do you get living out there in trailer land? Hakka are essentially a minority group... Now the older term 'lo fahn' that one is actually 'Toy Shan' phrase that is not immediately attributed to Hong Kong persons and was used to refer to westerners by the early workers in North American Chinatowns that were largely from the Toy Shan village.

But then hey what do I know out there in trailer land you have a handle on Kung Fu, Chinese culture, etc... and dowl out infinite pearls of wisdom amongst your cussing & ranting...

Ginger Fist
12-13-2001, 06:27 PM
firepalm - ngi fui-hoi-le … ngai ti-poi mun … … ngi ngoi-poi mun … ngia tao peh gung … ngi ban-gung-ma … lok-ngai-ge main-zhi … ngi chee-sian a-zhu gui-lo

Ginger Fist
12-13-2001, 06:37 PM
? Hakka are essentially a minority group...

--bullsh*it ... then again ... u r cantonese p*ussy boy ... at best

Now the older term 'lo fahn' that one is actually 'Toy Shan' phrase that is not immediately attributed to Hong Kong persons and was used to refer to westerners by the early workers in North American Chinatowns that were largely from the Toy Shan village.

--nice book review ... wrong all the way but i ? it impressed ur boyfriend ... i ? u mean toishan ... then u r a moron so it's hard 2 say ... btw ... gui-lo is not cantonese slang sh*it4brains ... it is a term relating 2 the quality of person as in essence ... don't try 2 understand ... gui-lo

But then hey what do I know out there in trailer land you have a handle on Kung Fu, Chinese culture, etc... and dowl out infinite pearls of wisdom amongst your cussing & ranting...

--just can't get over being tossed in2 the garbage pile of north america with all the defective trash can u gui-lo?

firepalm
12-13-2001, 07:16 PM
You're stupidity reigns supreme Ginger baby... Toy Shan = toishan, samething just different ways of romanizing a word... ie: kung fu = gung fu, wing chun = ving tsun, tai chi = taiji, etc... Chinese, with all there different dialects, will romanize names and such with a variety of different spellings.

Gwei lo a primarily a Hakka term? Wrong again Ginger honey, as you first spelt it gwei lo, it is in greater usage by HK Chinese as a slang term (gui lo, gweilo... Ginger you forgetting how to spell from one message to the next...). Gwei lo essentially means 'ghost person' or more literally 'foriegn devil' has been in usage for a number of years primarily in Hong Kong & other Cantonese speaking areas such as Canton / Guangzhou.

Now it might be that you changed to the term 'gui lo', which is quite possibly in reference to the term 'gay lo' commonly used in HK to refer to ****sexuals. That would be in keeping with several of your other messages which seem to dwell on sexual inuendo, ****sexuality, beastiality, parental references, excrement, etc... Ginger it sounds like you have some sort of deep seeded sexual issues... you should seek councilling!

Regarding your attempted message in Chinese, you've gone and mixed Pin Yin which is for romanizing Mandarin with whatever sort of bad idea you have of romanizing some sort of Hakka or Cantonese.... Ask your whiteboy JL Mantis teacher to give you a little more instruction in Cantonese & perhaps some Mo Dahk / Wu De!

Whatever trailer boy.... :o

Ginger Fist
12-14-2001, 04:16 AM
Gwei lo a primarily a Hakka term? Wrong again Ginger honey, ...

--wrong again fa*rtpalm ... ur historical account was laughable ... ? ur libraries r kinda like ur people ... trash ... hey gay boy ... u always call guys honey or is that another canuck thing?

as you first spelt it gwei lo, it is in greater usage by HK Chinese as a slang term (gui lo, gweilo... Ginger you forgetting how to spell from one message to the next...).

--no ... just don't want you 2 get bored ... up there with inuits ... & that skunk water u canucks call beer

Gwei lo essentially means 'ghost person' or more literally 'foriegn devil' has been in usage for a number of years primarily in Hong Kong & other Cantonese speaking areas such as Canton / Guangzhou.

--BBBBWWWAAAHHHAAAhhhaaa ... u need 2 change ur bullsh*it web page site ... obvious u reading a corrupted site ... gui-lo

Now it might be that you changed to the term 'gui lo', which is quite possibly in reference to the term 'gay lo' commonly used in HK to refer to ****sexuals. That would be in keeping with several of your other messages which seem to dwell on sexual inuendo, ****sexuality, beastiality, parental references, excrement, etc... Ginger it sounds like you have some sort of deep seeded sexual issues... you should seek councilling!

--u the gay blade boy ... still calling guys honey & baby huh wussy boy

Regarding your attempted message in Chinese, you've gone and mixed Pin Yin which is for romanizing Mandarin with whatever sort of bad idea you have of romanizing some sort of Hakka or Cantonese....

--BBBBWWWAAAHHHAAAhhhaaa ... u r a total joke ... u have no idea ? u r talking about ... now i get it ... u r tailer trash sitting at ur cheap knock off computer in the land of rejected trash busily cussing & ranting while mad as hell becuz u r gay ... u should seek professional help be4 u hurt urself

Ask your whiteboy JL Mantis teacher to give you a little more instruction in Cantonese & perhaps some Mo Dahk / Wu De!

--don't need social grace 4 dealing with u ... sissy boy ... find a new web page ... accept that ur destiny is 2 b trailer trash in the north america dumping ground ... accept u r a girlie boy ... accept u know nothing ... never have-never will ... & quit calling guys honey & baby be4 1 of them hurts u ... or r all u canucks que*ers 2?

Steven T. Richards
12-14-2001, 04:43 AM
Hello Firepalm,

I don't know who Gingerfist is, enquiries amongst people known to me have drawn blank denials. However, please do not refer to non-Chinese Jook-Lum teachers in the racist fashion that you did above.

I am a 'White boy' Jook-Lum Mantis teacher, but only because I have been adopted into A Hakka Grandmasters family.

There are other 'White Boy' Si-Fu of Jook-Lum too, some in the USA. I doubt that they would appreciate being referred to in a racist way.

Anyway, I expect that your words were drawn out as a response to what you've taken as provocation from Gingerfist - whomsoever he may be: so no offence taken, unless I've misjudged you and you do look on non-Chinese as 'white Boys'.

firepalm
12-14-2001, 05:04 PM
Steven,
No insult is intended to you, your style or any other non-Asian teaching any form of martial arts. Nor is any insult intended towards any Hakka persons. I guess you're right in a sense that my use of the term 'white boy' was in response to Ginger's of so predictable ongoing diarrhea of the mouth cussing, ranting & name calling. I find his rantings amusing in a moronic sense, kind of like taunting a rabid dog. Originally when I started the thread I was hoping for a little more intelligent conversation. The girl in the video I felt was good, although performance wushu, I was interested in hearing what traditional southern style persons impressions might have been of her display and if only superficially if it looked like a good representation of southern style, something to that effect. Having experience in Hung Ga, Wing Chun, CLF & a little Bak Mei I found the girl's display interesting, the practical aspect aside. The thread obviously did not go that way with the entry of Gingerina. Nonetheless as mentioned I found the thread amusing (in some twisted kind of way)...

The use of the term white boy in regards to Ginger's teacher was one chosen simply because it seems a pretty safe bet from Ginger's obviously very limited knowledge of CMA & Chinese culture that quite probably he is learning from someone that does not speak Chinese; case in point - gwei lo a very common Hong Kong slang term, as I am certain many on this forum are well aware. Of course what do I know I only lived there for the better part of my life, Ginger is the self appointed expert on all things Chinese including martial arts, what valid or invalid and with a swipe of a few key strokes he can cuss away any substantiated point or as he often does just pretend not have read & simply not address it at all.

Anyhow Steven once again no insult to yourself or other 'white boys' ;).

firepalm
12-14-2001, 05:22 PM
With a name like 'Ginger' you're hardly one to call others sissy ;)...
With regards to someone hurting me... who? You, you couldn't find your way out of the trailer park much less the state :P

By the way I'm surprised it took you so long to call me trailer trash back... typically most school boys would have done that within the first message or two...

Here let me do your response posting for your;

With a name like 'Ginger' you're hardly one to call others sissy

--Ginger is a Chinese term referring to having guts you stupid gay a*ss hole canuck, turd in a toilet bowl... etc... etc...

typically most school boys would have done that within the first message or two...

--Did that impress your boy friend up there in the North America dumping ground... etc... etc...

Poor predictable 30 something trailer park boy you say so much but really have so little to say....

:eek: :eek: :o

Ginger Fist
12-14-2001, 05:55 PM
Having experience in Hung Ga, Wing Chun, CLF & a little Bak Mei

--& tai chi ch'uan & hsing yi & bagua & lung ying & tong long & ... just how many magazines have u collected wussy boy?

I found the girl's display interesting, the practical aspect aside.

--BBBBWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAaaaa ... there it is ... total admission u know nothing of cma or tcma or ma or fighting or ...

Nonetheless as mentioned I found the thread amusing (in some twisted kind of way)...

--the only thing twisted is ur panties

it seems a pretty safe bet from Ginger's obviously very limited knowledge of CMA & Chinese culture that quite probably he is learning from someone that does not speak Chinese;

--wrong again stumpy ... ur stupidity is consistent & that counts 4 sumthin ... in canada

case in point - gwei lo a very common Hong Kong slang term,

--BBBBWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAaaaa ... centuries older ... here's ur clue dukey ... hong kong is a nowhere island & not the center of chinese culture ... ya c stumpy ... there's this really large land mass called china ... maybe u've heard of it

Of course what do I know I only lived there for the better part of my life,

--until the commies came in and ran off all the trash ... trash sent 2 canada ... duh

Anyhow Steven once again no insult to yourself or other 'white boys'

--way 2 crawl stumpy ... way 2 crawl like the sh*it eating worm u r

firepalm
12-14-2001, 06:08 PM
Crawling? The old pot calling the kettle black, at least I didn't delete anything; case in point your since deleted mention of my mother providing your rockwieler services... which you didn't have the nerve to leave up... scared the PC moderators might take away the center of your existence here at the forum? Me, I'm just mentioning that I intended no insult towards Stephen period. What's your excuse Gingerina?

Never said HK was the center of Chinese culture, again your true ignorance shines through... gwei lo is merely a Cantonese term used most prevalently in HK (where along with Guangzhou, Cantonese is spoken most prominently)...

In other parts of China, Mandarin or different dialects, locals will use different terms to refer to foriegners ie; wei ge ren, a Mandarin term used in most parts of China & Taiwan.

Give us something a little more substantial then school boy rants....:p

iron_silk
12-14-2001, 07:07 PM
If you don't want the ranting to ever go on then you should never had replied to ginger- to begin with. But if enjoy whatever you guys are doing then fine.

Ginger Fist
12-14-2001, 07:41 PM
Crawling? The old pot calling the kettle black,

--wrong … read on

case in point your since deleted mention of my mother providing your rockwieler services... which you didn't have the nerve to leave up...

--lick on me bro’ … posted then read it … I’m a decadent - lazy bag of sh*it … not the fault of my mother or father … not right to bust on parents 4 how kids turn out ... my apologies

scared the PC moderators might take away the center of your existence here at the forum?

--now that's the pot calling the kettle black … check the time difference between when i post & u respond … ? r u doing up there … living on the computer?

Me, I'm just mentioning that I intended no insult towards Stephen period.

--try getting his name right then

What's your excuse Gingerina?

--that's mr. gingerina to u ... on a mission … almost over 1 way or another

Never said HK was the center of Chinese culture, again your true ignorance shines through...

--wrong … check ur posts … u reconcile everything with hong kong … fu*cking sewer hole island ... commies deserve 2 b stuck with it

gwei lo is merely a Cantonese term used most prevalently in HK (where along with Guangzhou, Cantonese is spoken most prominently)...

--u still don’t get it - so i’m forgetting it … might be cantonese – hakka thingamabob

Give us something a little more substantial then school boy rants....

--u go 1st & i’ll think about it

firepalm
12-15-2001, 02:24 AM
Mr. Gingerina, Re parental thing apologies excepted...

Ginger said "--wrong … check ur posts … u reconcile everything with hong kong … fu*cking sewer hole island ... commies deserve 2 b stuck with it"

Actually reread the posts, I've only reconciled the term gwei lo with HK, period! It's a Cantonese phrase pure & simple used in HK. And that has only been in the last couple of messages & purely in relation to the aforementioned topic. Little more attention to detail Ginger.

As to my time in front of the computer much of my work day is spent in front of it. I surf in from time to time... I think if you look at our track records on this message thread we're pretty much running neck & neck... you however appear all over the place on other forums - guess you have expert opinions on everything.

Re Stephen / Steven what do you expect from ? how did you spell it was it gui lo or gwei lo? Whatever...

Finally Ginger said "... on a mission … almost over 1 way or another "

What's that about tell me cause your almost certain predictability is killing me.:eek:

firepalm
12-15-2001, 02:30 AM
Personally I don't care if the ranting goes on or not, it's just a little pass time. As mentioned previously I find Ginger's moronic self righteous predictable views almost amusing (note almost). :rolleyes:

That & I have a real problem letting someone else get the last word in (perhaps I should seek conselling)... hahahahaha....

;)

Ginger Fist
12-15-2001, 06:30 AM
Actually reread the posts, I've only reconciled the term gwei lo with HK, period! ... Little more attention to detail Ginger.

--that is the subject of this exchange so ?s ur point? much more attention to detail needed by u ... work on it ... btw - it was so ez 2 send u scurrying thru ur posts trying 2 figure out the obvious ... u find my posts boring ... i find u 2 b ez

As to my time in front of the computer much of my work day is spent in front of it.

--sure stumpy ... u work 24/7 ... pay scale 4 trash collecting pretty low in cunuchville i ?

I think if you look at our track records on this message thread we're pretty much running neck & neck...

--good ur work time allows 4 u to b ezily manipulated in2 buzzing around on the net ... kinda stupid aren't u stumpy?

you however appear all over the place on other forums - guess you have expert opinions on everything.

--expert on running firepalm all over the place at will ... u betcha stumpy

--real m.a. subject matter intense post there stumpy ... bummer ... the 1 lead of substance i fed u & u couldn't c it ... ? u don't know anything about m.a. just as i said be4 ... practical matters aside ...

Re Stephen / Steven what do you expect from ? how did you spell it was it gui lo or gwei lo? Whatever...

--sure stumpy ... i was doing word play ... u were apologizing 4 stepping on ur crank ... ?s that thing u said ... oh yeah, attention to detail ... nice try at face saving tho

What's that about tell me cause your almost certain predictability is killing me.

--c ... u r so very ez 2 manipulate ... & even ezier to kill

That & I have a real problem letting someone else get the last word in (perhaps I should seek conselling)... hahahahaha....

--no ... ur con-selling is excellent ... u r selling ur con game of u knowing something when u don't ... ur con is right on ... & u r sure trying 2 sell it ... i'm not buying in2 it poseur .... hahahaha ...

Steven T. Richards
12-15-2001, 06:43 AM
Gingerfist,

Do you know John F. Springer? He would like to meet with you and maybe share some Jook-Lum. He's in the USA.

Ginger Fist
12-15-2001, 07:48 AM
Do you know John F. Springer? He would like to meet with you and maybe share some Jook-Lum. He's in the USA.

--we don't know him ... care 2 share who he is?

--u said there r many non-chinese spm teachers around ... 1st time we've heard this ... care 2 share who-where-& 4 how long?

--ur bio shows ur not chinese - unless ur mother is chinese ... how r u disciple 2 mr. lee - inside the door or out?

--have u pub. any books on spm ... or do u plan 2 sometime?

Steven T. Richards
12-15-2001, 08:10 AM
Gingerfist,

I'll ask John to post in reply. I'm not Chinese, and as is well known I'm disciple to GM Lee-Lien son of late Great-Grandmaster Lee-Yin-Sing - adopted into his blood family.

firepalm
12-15-2001, 12:51 PM
Ginger,
How you like to make sh*it up, ignore facts, jump to conclusions, spin things & act like expert final say.

Trust me you're the last one that'll send me scurrying or running around the net. Nice attempted SPIN... I bust you on the fact that your comment re that I reconcile all with HK... then you say something predictable like 'how u just sent the dumb ez to b lead canuck running all over the thread' ... nice attempt but as you stated it was pretty obvious. It just shows your lack of credibility, you're really nothing more then a 'red neck KF master posuer'... you just don't know fu*ck about the Chinese language or culture... I make a valid substantiated point about the Cantonese term gwei lo, you run down to the local Chinese corner grocery store the source of all your knowledge of things Asian & find out you're wrong so in true Ginger fashion if you can't simply ignore it or write it off with a little school boy cusing, then try to put a SPIN on it...

Ginger said "--sure stumpy ... i was doing word play ... u were apologizing 4 stepping on ur crank ... ?s that thing u said ... oh yeah, attention to detail ... nice try at face saving tho"

Another poorly attempted try at a spin Ginger. I said no insult intended period! It so easy to pick apart your stuff (I'd say sh*it but then you'd say you canucks are good at picking through sh*it).

I can see you now at your key board going 'dhuk, he was right again uuh, uuh, I'm going call him a fa*g, no I done that... okay, I'll say he's in the trash dump of the NA, no wait done that... Canto pu*ssy boy, nope..., etc... etc....'

Martial arts intense thread, Ginger said "... the 1 lead of substance i fed u & u couldn't c it ... ? "
Stop acting like a fu*cking Master Po/Carradine wanna be!

Ginger & Firepalm in their rendition of Kung Fu Revisited

Ginger, "Do you not hear the grass hopper at your feet?"

Firepalm, "Grass hopper, where? There ain't nothing around here but all the sh*it that's been coming out of your mouth since the day you were born"

Ginger, "You have but to look for my pearls of wisdom, they are there if you have the will to seek!"

Firepalm, "Tell you what old man why don't we cut to the chase tell me where stupid grass hopper is cause there is so much crap floating around here"

Ginger (pointing), "It is right there"

Firepalm (looking down), "Holy crap, it is. Old man how is it that you know these things, being fu*cking blind and all?"

Ginger, "How is it you do not?"

Firepalm (looking down again), "Wait a minute that's not a grass hopper it's a cricket, you stupid old fu*ck!"

Ginger, "Really, oh well I don't know I'm just making this sh*it up as I go, now pi*ss off!"

Firepalm, "Whatever you blind bast*ard!"

Martial art enough intense for you Ginger sweetheart
;)

firepalm
12-15-2001, 12:59 PM
Steve are you sure you want to put your fellow stylists in touch with this posuer? I mean what are you gonna do put a picture of him on your website, "Here's our retarded cousin from trailer land!"

Good luck:cool:

Ginger Fist
12-15-2001, 01:26 PM
How you like to make sh*it up, ignore facts, jump to conclusions, spin things & act like expert final say.

--nice try at face saving loser

Trust me you're the last one that'll send me scurrying or running around the net.

--? a lot of people have id'd u as a fool & done that thing 2 u ... should've found u earlier ... i hate being last

Nice attempted SPIN

--don't get 2 dizzy ... ur about 15-16 ... mad as hell that the commies screwed up ur situation ... forced ur family 2 move ... no time 2 play anymore little boy ... adult time ... u go 2 bed & get some rest

Ginger Fist
12-15-2001, 01:31 PM
I'm not Chinese, and as is well known I'm disciple to GM Lee-Lien son of late Great-Grandmaster Lee-Yin-Sing - adopted into his blood family.

--that's awesome 4 sure!!! merryprankster is looking 4 some answers in spm ... sleepy tiger is curious 2 ... ?s about centerline, angles of attack, control of incoming bridges ... that kinda stuff ... care 2 speak 2 them? ... cool if u can't or don't