PDA

View Full Version : Finally WC will be reunited with it's mother art.

rogue
12-07-2001, 10:00 PM
Rejoice friends! Forget Yip Man, Emin and Cheung, WC is back where it belongs with it's true founder. :rolleyes:

"The Hardcore Jeet Kune Do website will be strictly Wing Chun Gung Fu, Jun Fan Gung Fu and Jeet Kune Do! It will be THE website for those interested in Bruce Lee's fighting methods, and will be EXTREMELY in-depth on all things related! It will have it's own discussion forums, it's own merchandise stores, it's own training sections, historical information, Student/Instructor training information and much, much more! The entire website will deal only with Bruce Lee's martial art as it existed in his lifetime, not what it has become as practiced by so many today!"

I don't even study WC and I am so d@mn sick of Bruce Lee! :mad:

Bessho
12-07-2001, 11:25 PM
you dastardly rogue! what are you trying to say? im waiting for the computer generated bruce lee versus tyson fight of the (new) century pay-per-view EVENT. is that going to be on the new forum? hmmm i wonder if they even THOUGHT of that matchup. it certainlly would be relevant for ... *yawn* :rolleyes: *meow*

<ken ;)

rogue
12-08-2001, 09:15 AM
How about a computer animated Lee against a CA Yip Man! Then finally we could see who the real master of WC is. ;)

old jong
12-08-2001, 07:29 PM
Yeah, it's about time we get rid of all that useless stuff past the chum kiu form! Or is it past the first half of chum kiu?...You know,where you learn how to step and unite your structure in motion?...We can keep the dummy because it looks cool and it attract new students a lot!...We just have to go crasy on it and slap the arms noisely! The form?....Bah! Let's be shapeless! Like water in the cup,you take the shape of the cup!...You get the idea?...
;)