PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

lotusleaf
12-08-2001, 08:53 PM
This site needs a photo gallery. What do you guys think?

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-08-2001, 10:14 PM
can i be in charge of the necrobeastiality section?

Sharky
12-09-2001, 09:18 AM
brilliance, pure brilliance

prana
12-10-2001, 03:49 PM
I do not want to cause instability to the forums, not to mention the browsers of clients, such as Chang Style :) Maybe I could be left out... :rolleyes:

But I would like to be able to put the names of all the forum members to their faces too :) Great idea.

Fish of Fury
12-10-2001, 05:10 PM
my face would cause the forum to crash again

prana
12-10-2001, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Fish of Fury
my face would cause the forum to crash again
looks like we're in the same boat. What shall we contribute to the forum in terms of photos then ?
:p :D

Chang Style Novice
12-10-2001, 07:17 PM
""I do not want to cause instability to the forums, not to mention the browsers of clients, such as Chang Style "

What did I do to deserve such abuse? Oh, well, I better chalk it up to constructive criticism and sit in 'browser stance' for a couple hours to improve my Web-fu rooting.

Seriously, if you want a member photo gallery, it's no problem for someone with a little web savvy to do it. Get the photos, either by scanning in what you've got or taking a digital photos; open a geocities or whatever account, convince whoever's in charge of such things to provide a link to the gallery site somewhere on the forum.

It should be noted that I'm not volunteering to do this.

prana
12-10-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
""I do not want to cause instability to the forums, not to mention the browsers of clients, such as Chang Style "

What did I do to deserve such abuse? Oh, well, I better chalk it up to constructive criticism and sit in 'browser stance' for a couple hours to improve my Web-fu rooting.

Oh my apologies, it wasn't a criticism at you. You said you already cannot see the posts properly due to the new forums, if I put my face on the forum gallery, that will be the end of your computer.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Chang Style :) :D

Chang Style Novice
12-10-2001, 07:52 PM
I think that was something that happened right before the forum bellied up on Sunday afternoon. I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with my browser.

Anyway, I think the paintings of Ivan Albright and Francis Bacon are beautiful, so I doubt yer mug can scare me. Or my browser.