PDA

View Full Version : OT - Last Night's South Park

ewallace
11-07-2001, 07:30 PM
If anyone enjoys slams against Bin Laden, last nights South Park was not to be missed. I don't get a chance to catch a full episode of that show very often, so I am not sure when it airs again. Check comedy central's website for times...I think.

- Eric

Victory goes to he who makes the next-to-last mistake.

Budokan
11-07-2001, 09:51 PM
I'm not a big fan of this show because it tends to be a one-joke cartoon aimed at the socially dysfunctional, but I did catch last night's program and it had some humorous moments. My favorite: the parody of the old Merry Melody and Loony Tune cartoons with Bin Laden as Elmer Fudd and the fat kid as Bugs.

Second favorite: Having everyone think the goat was a kidnapped Stevie Nicks.

K. Mark Hoover

Fish of Fury
11-07-2001, 11:37 PM
well, i'm obviously socially dysfunctional(actually that's not really news!) cos i love south park.
i guess it is getting a bit stale,but at it's best it's farking hilarious...i love the way it sets out to offend absolutely everyone it possibly can.i honestly think that's pretty healthy reality check stuff...but then again, i am socially dysfunctional
;)

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

ewallace
11-07-2001, 11:43 PM
I especially enjoyed the way Bin Laden talked.

Victory goes to he who makes the next-to-last mistake.