PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone want for Christmas this year??

wushu chik
12-11-2001, 11:25 AM
Personally I want World Peace.....my 2 front teeth, and little fuzzy bunny slippers.....

HA HA HA, YEAH RIGHT!!!

Seriously though...What does everyone want for Christmas this year??

PaleDragon
12-11-2001, 11:54 AM
shoes...shoes and cologne...is that how you spell cologne?
mainly shoes...perhaps tiger claw shoes...also...15 giant robots.

Starchaser107
12-11-2001, 12:03 PM
huh?
i thought stacey was actually santa....

i want France , Australia, and the state of California.
three monuments erected in my name and likeness in these colonies. shares in both microsoft and macintosh, as well as coke and pepsi. Tak War Eng or any tiger gm as a personal trainer for developing my tiger techniques. Mark Dacascos and Li Jienje as my training partners. 2 Billion dollars one of which would go to people in dire need or assistance. oh and Jenifer Lopez.
a brand new mercedes benz, a big a$$ jeep and
a bicycle...

wait thats last years list..
mnn

ok , back to the drawing board.:(

Xebsball
12-11-2001, 12:08 PM
I want a Virtua Fighter 4 arcade machine, a heavy bag and Alyssa Milano.

Apprentice
12-11-2001, 12:27 PM
money to buy my friends stuff :D

and a chinup bar, and a big dirt mound in my back yard to run up n down backwards and fowards :p

Felipe Bido
12-11-2001, 12:33 PM
I just want a trip around the world (specially the archeological places, like the Pyramids and the Sphinx), with Zhang Ziyi (Or another beautiful asian/martial artist girl), and tons of books (If I have the time to read them)

Oh, and a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label whisky, to help me at my times of sadness :D

JAZA
12-11-2001, 12:35 PM
I would like Iron ligament on my knees to keep practicing all I want.
ANd maybe, To mett a wusshu chcik :)

Shaolindynasty
12-11-2001, 01:22 PM
Gene said I was getting a boot to the head

12-11-2001, 01:26 PM
I want to meet a beautiful asian women who appreciates CMA like I do.
Not asking too much right!

shaolinboxer
12-11-2001, 02:09 PM
A stick and a gamecube.

shaolin white crane
12-11-2001, 02:30 PM
Well the intermidiate level northern shaolin of wing lam to at to my collection, a yang jwing ming book, some clothes and a girl that allso likes kung-fu as much as me.

kungfuyou
12-11-2001, 03:58 PM
The results of TWS and Reemul's challange match....bwahahahahahaha

Ok I'll settle for a X-Box!!!:D ;)

wushu chik
12-11-2001, 05:10 PM
I want Jet Li and Russell Wong!!! I want to have more time to do the things I want (Jet & Russell). I want a big house, with lots of rooms, so I can do what I want in each one (Jet & Russell). Oh yeah, and I want a XBox! And Jet & Russell in a bow!!!!!

Did I mention that I want Jet Li and Russell Wong??? Just making sure I didn't forget that one!!!

No seriously....my REAL Christmas List...besides Jet and Russell....I want a NEW Palm Pilot...I want the new Creed CD...I would also like a pure black kitten because my cat ran away when i MOVED!!:( AND...Jet Li and Russell Wong....just had to add that one again!!

Hope everyone is having a good Holiday Season!! I promise...everything will be back to normal SOON!!!

Wendy

PS...KungFuYou.....you had better keep on wishin for that one....I can't even get it out of either one of them

rubthebuddha
12-11-2001, 05:11 PM
coupla books by my sigung, a medicine ball, uniform stuff, and a 5'10" athletic brunette.

charliec
12-11-2001, 05:21 PM
my finals to be over.. unnnghhh need sleep....

joedoe
12-11-2001, 07:35 PM
A good blowjob :D

wushu chik
12-11-2001, 09:42 PM
THAT I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABANDIT (JoeDoe)!!!

You know what I think?? I think EVERY ONE OF US should start an innerschool toy drive for their favorite charity. Not saying do it this year, but I think it's a good idea!!! If you already are...MORE PROPS to ya....but i think it would be a good way to help your locals and more or less make everyone feel better!!!

ANYWAYS...back to the subject at hand......

Keep 'em commin' I wanna hear what EVERYONE wants for Christmas this year

Starchaser107
12-11-2001, 09:50 PM
Abandit might be onto something here...

, and Xebs took Alyssa Milano already...****!

well I hope you have a Merry Christmas in BRAZIL, and I hope your proud of yourself for THAT one...

"@$#%@%%#&**(*#"

prana
12-11-2001, 09:55 PM
i think joedoe is the only one telling the truth this year....

edit : male

wushu chik
12-11-2001, 09:58 PM
You know Prana...I may have to agree with you on that subject, except there's one problem...I am telling the truth with the fact that I want Jet Li and Russell Wong for a Chinese Sandwich!!!!:) :D

prana
12-11-2001, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by wushu chik
You know Prana...I may have to agree with you on that subject, except there's one problem...I am telling the truth with the fact that I want Jet Li and Russell Wong for a Chinese Sandwich!!!!:) :D
hehehe I do not doubt it is the truth, but just for a sandwich, now that is not the whole truth :) heheheh peace :)

wushu chik
12-11-2001, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by prana

hehehe I do not doubt it is the truth, but just for a sandwich, now that is not the whole truth :) heheheh peace :)

~~ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF "SANDWICH" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT~~
Wendy

joedoe
12-11-2001, 10:37 PM
I lied. I am not looking for a good blowjob for Christmas. I am ALWAYS looking for a good blowjob :D

Wushuchik - so you are looking for a Chinese meat sandwich? :D

wushu chik
12-11-2001, 10:52 PM
Woooo Hooooo...that is EXACTLY what I would be looking for with those two men!!!

triskellin
12-11-2001, 11:52 PM
excuse me wendy, but russell is mine. you can keep jet li though. :D

Yung Apprentice
12-11-2001, 11:58 PM
(since alyssa milano is already taken)

Beyonce(destiny's child),Jessica Alba,and.........wushu chick,cause she sounds like a FREAK!!!!!!! heeheeheehee Nah but for real.......all of the above!!!hahahahahah. For real though, just spending time with my family is good enuff for me. Family and the togetherness.......and all three women together at the SAME TIME!!!!!YEAH BABY!!! Seriously this year I couldn't think of anything I really wanted,(other than that above) so I'm cool this year hangin out with the family. Oh yeah I want nothing to go wrong for christmas and thats it.

wushu chik
12-12-2001, 12:08 AM
WOOO HOOOOO!!! And Tri...YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER...I ALREADY CLAIMED THEM MONTHS AGO, REMEMBER?? Anyways...how ya doing girl??

shaolin white crane
12-12-2001, 12:19 AM
Kick Tom Cruise's behind and get me his girlfriend, the one and only, and all the way from Spain Penelope Cruz.
The things I coul do :D

triskellin
12-12-2001, 12:39 AM
i insist u keep jet and i take russell, capish? jet's too short for me, russell is a good height, good build, good EVERYTHING! we look better together anyway. :p you can take jet, i dunno what his wife would say though... :D

i'm good thanks, even better when i get russell. other than him, what i want for christmas is antonio sabato jr, all the boss, emporio, and ck models, a big arse tv, mercedes clk 320 convertible(or a grand cherokee) and to gain weight (wish me luck!) oh, and an extra $8 million to top it off. ;)

wushu chik
12-12-2001, 01:05 AM
I think all of those things are great for Christmas.....and I think ALL of us would like an EXTRA 8 mill..... and FINE....you can have RUSSELL on the WEEKENDS! I will have him during the week! :) Plus anyways...Antonio Sabatto Jr is very fine, and so are all the models...I think you would have your hands full with them!!! I will make sure to let Russell fly to you for the weekends!

I am glad to hear you are doing well! All is good here...there are a few good things that would make all things even better, but it's all good!

Keep those Christmas lists coming!!

12-12-2001, 10:23 AM
You know,
Its really comforting to know that there are still women that have real wants and are not afraid to talk about it.
Simply Beautiful!
Peace

Shaolin36

triskellin
12-12-2001, 11:26 AM
why would i be afraid to talk about wanting a clk 320 convertible, a grand cherokee, a big arse tv, or $8 million? ;)

i forgot to add a plane so russell could fly over to me at call. oh, and the donna karan models, esp. mark vanderloo. i'd throw in andrea corr, but i might be accused of being a lesbian. :eek: make that the whole band then, they could perform at my xmas party. i would also like a new mobile phone, new wardrobe, more references on my kung fu style, and for all of the above to come true! esp. the ones about the models, mmmm..... reminds me of the ad for westcoast where the women keep the hotties in the bottle, hehe! ALSO, the models must be wearing nice suits, or boxers, and they should come with a full wardrobe so i can dress them up. :D

prana
12-12-2001, 04:03 PM
triskellin.

When you reach your wishes, I'll be your friend, but after you reach your wishes :) :D

joedoe
12-12-2001, 04:42 PM
If you don't want to look like a lesbian, I'll look after Andrea Corr for you. Actually, I'll look after her sisters as well. You can have her brother :D

How things been? Shame you missed the Xmas party - it was a good day.

prana
12-12-2001, 05:01 PM
thank god I ain't a monk :D

triskellin
12-12-2001, 08:06 PM
prana: :confused:

joejoe: what use is the bro to me?? he is an ugly piece of sh!t! he's so bad i'd rather his sisters! :eek: :D
http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~lindau/andrea_leaning.jpg
that's me. haha, no that's andrea corr... i took it at their concert in october, FRONT ROW seats man! if only i had a face like that, hehehe! :cool: nother thing to add to our wishlists!

joedoe
12-12-2001, 08:35 PM
Nice pics :)

Mmmmmmm The Corrs (minus the bloke) Mmmmmmmmmm. :D

BTW have you figured out who I am yet? :)

triskellin
12-12-2001, 08:55 PM
http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~lindau/ANDREA.JPG
http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~lindau/SHARON.JPG
http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~lindau/andrea_sharon.jpg

sorry, totally OT, but they're all hot chickas and no one would complain! now if only i had a real pic of my himbos...

yeah of course i know who you are 'abandit'! :) yous is getting a bad memory in your old age, hehe! :D

i have more to add to my xmas list: lifetime supply of swiss/belgium chocolate, superhuman kung fu skills, a capture card, burner, 21' flat screen monitor, digividcam, digicam, skills in cantonese, T3 net connection and a round the world trip!

:( ok the only thing that comes close to the above is getting my new computer!! no 21' monitor though. or a capture card... or a burner... yet!

12-12-2001, 11:12 PM
If we're not going to lie, then I'll join in too.

There are guys that I'd love to challenge - and DESTROY - if the law and my conscience wouldn't get me afterwards.

When it comes to it, I'm full of hot air when it comes to challenges due to my fear of repercussions. But goddarn, wouldn't I just love to meet certain folks and teach them serious lessons?

I guess it's good that those two things hold me in check. Even so, some guy will surely come and teach ME a lesson one day.

GeneChing
12-13-2001, 01:34 AM
...that this new forum program runs smoothly and returns to the subject of MA.

wushu chik
12-13-2001, 02:59 AM
That's a good wish! But, I think it's good that EVERYTHING is not all about MA. It's good to find out the OTHER interests of the people we talk to on here daily. I would really like to know what you REALLY want for Christmas!!! And I am sure it's more than just the forum going well, and martial arts convo!!

COME ON GENE!!! COME ON............kick back and stay for a while!!

Wendy;)

Budokan
12-13-2001, 09:27 AM
I would like to have a rod that I can yank and pull on and that would somehow through this action give me pleasure in some way. Oh, wait a minute, I already have that.

I guess I'm set for life!

GeneChing
12-13-2001, 10:34 AM
My family has been bugging me to make a list, and I honestly can't think of anything realistic this year. I really want more time, but that's not Santa's bag. Actually, I've been trying to reduce my material goods lately, so the idea of getting more stuff is unattractive.
Maybe a new car, but I've been way too naughty for Santa to try and squeeze it down my chimney. I'd say 'world peace' if it didn't make me sound like a beauty queen. Perhaps the war has dampened my holiday spirit...

The Willow Sword
12-13-2001, 01:10 PM
Well everyone here KNOWS WHAT I WANT FOR X-MAS. A night with whips chains and a ball gag and WUSHU CHIK at the other end of the whip!!!! :D

as far as movie actresses go i WANT Thandie Newton(Mi2, Beloved) OMG!!! yeowwzaa.

As far as Real gifts are concerned; Would love to have the new BOSE Jewelcube home theatre soundsystem and a big screen TV.
have you heard this system? MAn o MAN the speakers are the size of childrens' letter blocks!!!!

merry christmas,,happy solstice,,,Yule,and all the rest of it
The Willow SWord

wushu chik
12-14-2001, 12:58 AM
He did NOT just say what I think he said did he??? those speakers are the size of CHILDRENS BLOCKS?? VERY COOL!!!

I am NOT EVEN GOING TO MENTION ANYTHING about what ELSE was said.......well, yeah, I am.......KEEP ON WISHING....maybe some day your wishes REALLY WILL COME TRUE!!!

Yung Apprentice
12-14-2001, 09:06 AM
Hey I wished for wushu chick first!!!!!!(along with two other women!!!)

wushu chik
12-14-2001, 02:46 PM
Yung Apprentice- I don't share.....

Yung Apprentice
12-14-2001, 06:37 PM
::in a Homer Simpson kinda way::

DOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Starchaser107
12-14-2001, 08:05 PM
Can i also have a videotape of wushuchik and watchman making out.
not for myself heh heh, im figuring something like that would be worth alot on this forum :cool: .
if you could throw in willow sword getting in on the action that would be cool too.
im guessing he wouldnt mind. you could even add nuttnhunney to spice things up a bit.

would it be wrong to sell such a thing ? I'd keep the original :D

if that doesnt work out then ill settle for everything else i asked for , but add an authentic samurai katana to the list ( the more warlords it has killed the better )

merry christmas

wushu chik
12-14-2001, 10:16 PM
Starchaser~

Um, as long as you keep the original....don't see much of a prob!!!

~Wen~

12-14-2001, 10:29 PM
And if you keep playing his game, don't complain when guys come your way.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, by the way.

Just don't complain about us on the main board when you yourself are so obviously ENJOYING the attentoin that comes your way.

wushu chik
12-14-2001, 10:35 PM
I put it on the WRONG board...my fault...sorry, it was a JOKE!!! Obviously a lot of people can't take a joke around here. I personally don't think that it's a bad thing...I was making a JOKE and put it on the WRONG one...and didn't realize it until a few minutes ago!! SORRY!

~Wen~

12-14-2001, 10:56 PM
I can't tell when you're joking or not.

So I "err" on the side of RESPECT and CAUTION.

Yung Apprentice
12-15-2001, 05:04 PM
It was funny for a while.

wushu chik
12-15-2001, 09:39 PM
'\LETS GET BACK TO THE QUESTION AT HAND!!!

Keep the Christmas List going....

Paul
12-15-2001, 10:06 PM
All I want for christmas is a Lotus Esprit V8 Twin Turbo in yellow. 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, yeah.

joedoe
12-18-2001, 03:52 PM
I'm still waiting for that blowjob :D

Starchaser107
12-18-2001, 04:04 PM
She's working the corner right now,
but it'll be $5 dollars if you see her.

prana
12-18-2001, 06:45 PM
someone care to donate 50 pc's with screens and OS to a monastery in India ? That would really help. Dont have to be fast machines, but network capable for the internet would be good :) Second hand machines from a company upgrading desktops maybe ?

David Jamieson
12-18-2001, 06:54 PM
ah cybernirvana for the neophytes prana? :D

anyway, I would like the earth to spin one more time.
I'd like for those who know me, don't know me and who I haven't met and who haven't met me, for one moment, just a spec of time to feel really and truly happy deep in their being.

Then, I will ask them if they would like to give me their christmas treats while they are feeling all soulful and euphoric :D

kidding

peace

wushu chik
12-18-2001, 11:26 PM
Wouldn't want to take your Mom's SPECIAL spot in life....so just keep her there.........I am sure she will make her quota for the day....especially if you give her what YOU personally owe her!!!

HAVE A NICE NIGHT!!

SevenStar
12-19-2001, 01:04 AM
What's all this talk about Russel Wong? WushuChik, don't you want me??? I have a palm pilot and Wong's vanishing son movies on tape - yes, all four of them - and I have romeo must die, so see, by wanting me, you can use my palm pilot, see russel and have me, all in one big christmas present!

wushu chik
12-19-2001, 01:15 AM
Now SevenStar...that's a thought!!! I will have to think about that one!!!

Starchaser107
12-19-2001, 01:30 AM
Who the cap fits...let them wear it.

All I said was : "She's on the corner", but nevertheless confession is good for the soul.

Listen thats no way to talk about my momma , especially since she taught you all you know. My family worked hard to get you to be the best shaker on these mean streets now show a little gratitude. And do me a favour and wash it out every now and then will you , people are starting to complain now. Its bad for business and just plain unhygenic

nasty.

Crimson Phoenix
12-19-2001, 08:32 AM
You can't help peeps by giving them PCs, for Mara's sake!!! Give them macs at least hehehehheh
Since even Santa cannot bring me peace for the world and love between fellow humans, I guess I'll just go with a nice trip to Malaysia...I miss so much there...

MightyB
12-19-2001, 11:20 AM
To Rule the world as every Tyrant wants!!!

Oh Yeah, and a Harem. How can I be an evil dictator bent on the destruction of the universe without a harem?

Starchaser107
12-19-2001, 11:35 AM
As long as I get Australia, France and Cali, and those stocks and shares I was telling you about then Im fine. Rule Away. Do your thing. I think I'm being pretty gracious here with my request after all I could have just took the whole thing for myself from the get go..(like certain people and Alyssa Milano).

MightyB
12-19-2001, 11:47 AM
I get Shannon Elizabeth then. You can have California, but I get Shannon before you take over.

prana
12-19-2001, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
You can't help peeps by giving them PCs, for Mara's sake!!! Give them macs at least hehehehheh

hehehe ditto :D

Om Mani Padme Hum Hrih

Xebsball
12-19-2001, 04:33 PM
I watch the tv show "Charmed", but not becouse of the plot, the history is kinda stupid, i watch it for VERY GOOD REASONS.

Budokan
12-19-2001, 06:15 PM
Rose Magowen (sp?) has nice jugs. It's one of the few shows you can watch with the sound off and still have a good time.

triskellin
12-19-2001, 11:23 PM
:eek: blasphemy! i think charmed has a very good plot... not to mention the men. :D leo can orb me out anyday.

Yung Apprentice
12-20-2001, 02:53 AM
Orb? Ain't that like an anul probe??????

Yung Apprentice
12-20-2001, 02:59 AM
Ya know since it is the holidayz and all, I was thinking of giving YOU a present. Yup I'm going to change my name to Russel. SEE??? That way you can have both RUSSEL and the WONG!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!heeheeheehee. HHHMM nah but seriously, and respectfully Happy Holidayz to you all!

MightyB
12-20-2001, 07:32 AM
Guys,

Just be sure that "Wushu" really is a "Chick"! I've heard a lot of stories about old-balding-greasy guys posing as chicks on forums to satisfy some sick roll playing fantasy.

Be sure of what your asking for before you get it. Wushu probably looks like Danny Devito sporting a Britney Spears outfit ;)

wushu chik
12-20-2001, 01:36 PM
Mighty B~

That's a VERY GOOD point you stated......BUT...I think a few people on here can HANDS DOWN tell you that I am a girl!!!

~Wen~

MightyB
12-20-2001, 02:35 PM
Mouth Boxing?

Yung Apprentice
12-20-2001, 06:47 PM
I'm sure that comes in handy! Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaahah

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 01:59 PM
LOL.......yeah, it definetly does come in handy at times!

Mutant
12-21-2001, 03:23 PM
hmmm, what do i want for x-mass...

how about a 3-some: mutantwarrior, wushu-chik & angelina jolie :p

of course we'd have to kick billy-bob's ass first, but that would be part of the fun. ;)

when you put mouth & box in the same sentance, it doenst exactly conjure up images of martial verbosity... :rolleyes:

hi i'm mutantwarrior
nice thread, sorry couldnt resist
merry christmas, happy holidaze and all that
hope you get all your gifts and wishes
peace people

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 03:44 PM
Hey, Mutant...I am NOT Bi....but next time you put me in a fantasy about me, you and some other girl....please don't have the other girl be one that has a fat dragon with billy bob tattooed on her arm...that just makes it EVEN MORE weird!!

~Wen~

Mutant
12-21-2001, 05:50 PM
ok, i'll change it to someone else then...how about penelope cruz?
remember, its never too late to change.

wushu chik
12-22-2001, 12:00 PM
NO NO NO....already done Tom Cruise...no big thang...don't want him anywhere involved!! He's boring........and if Penelope was involved TOM would HAVE TO BE THERE....keep thinking!

Mutant
12-22-2001, 12:51 PM
okay wushu chik, this is my final offer:
you, me & laila ali,
in a boxing ring covered with baby oil.
winner takes all!
oh please santa, i've been a good boy (not really).
merry x-mass! :D
~mutant

12-23-2001, 08:19 PM
I got myself "Rune Gold" (the Viking slasher video game) for Christmas.

My sifu invited himself over to my place for Christmas, and he'll be hanging with me for a couple of days.

SanHeChuan
12-24-2001, 01:33 AM
Well I already bought my self a couple of uniforms and a really nice tai chi sword, so I guess I want a kwan dao now.

I want to never have to pay bills ever, not that I do. :(

and i've had a thing for Rachael Leigh Cook lately

I made a really big list one year, and I got every thing on it and then some, that has totally ruined Christmas for me ever since.

it would be cool if one year i actualy managed to get nothing(except for cash), but i already know that i'm getting something.
my mom said she got me some really great presents, i'm scared. :eek:

Cranestyle
12-24-2001, 03:16 PM
A woman, One of those human shaped punching bags & a non-custodial sentance on my GBH trial :(

triskellin
12-24-2001, 09:01 PM
i almost forgot... i would like a BOB, and a punching bag stand. :D

Yung Apprentice
12-27-2001, 04:56 AM
Well my christmas wish didn't come true.(there was no Beyoce,Jessica Alba or wushu chick under my tree.....I'm starting to think I may have been naughty this year) But it's never to late for Wushu Chick wearing nothing but her sash!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! lol (I'm sorry girl thats the last perverted thing I'll say to you!!!)