PDA

View Full Version : anyone else known as the garbage disposal at the office?

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-12-2001, 11:38 AM
man . .. it's actually pretty cool.

any time anyone has any extra food it comes my way and i always take it.

i think i have bought lunch maybe 10 times in a year and a half.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-12-2001, 11:44 AM
the other day i got a chicken salad (which i only really ate the chicken out of . .. but hey i can't pass up free food), a 6 inch sub (half of the dude's 12''), a piece of chicken someone made at home, half a steak someone didnt finish when they went out for lunch, and 2 pcs of pizza.

i aquired this throughout the day and had to put some in the fridge, but i ended up eating it all.

i just can't stand to see food go to waste.

Apprentice
12-12-2001, 11:53 AM
just a pig :D whenever i go out to eat with my friend, usually the females dont finish what their eating, and im always the first to ask, "You gonna eat that?"...always happens at dennys(their food just doens't fill me up!), and i do that with my fam when we're in bob evans, breakfast food, mmm, just can't get enough...everyone wonders how i never gain weight, and they get jelous, hehehe...but yea, i can't pass up free food either, thats why i luv buffets :D

Starchaser107
12-12-2001, 11:53 AM
STaRchAsEr HUngRy

FuuUDe

nnnnnnnnnnnn.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-12-2001, 12:24 PM
buffets are the sh!t.

i remember when ponderosa had a bad a$$ buffet .. . all the food was as good as what they served you.

other than the soop it sucks now though. it all tastes like frozen food that was heated way to fast ... not that i don't eat it . . it's still all the food yu can eat . . .i just don't like it as much.

Apprentice
12-12-2001, 02:00 PM
i used to grub there all the time when i was younger, and then i went there after a long time, and it was all cold(3 times afterwards), i thought it was just me, i was thinkin "Man, how did i used to eat this sh*t?" i thought they did somethin diff. hah, now i know

txwingchun
12-12-2001, 03:46 PM
I'm garbage disposal and a vacuum. I clean up at buffets, when everyone is on thier second plate i"m usually on 4 or 5. then 2 or 3 desserts. luckily the food hasn't caught up with me yet I haven't packed on alot of weight.