PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Moderator

Ralek..
12-12-2001, 02:44 PM
Some time back you removed a thread because "death metal has nothing to do with CMA".that's fine.But do you think you could remove the ridiculous Hip Hop thread?It's only fair.
Frankly,it's worse because that music is truly inferior, just like kung fu.It's not really even music because it lacks some basic elemtents that define the word "music".Please, put it to rest...rap sux.It all sounds the same too.

BJJ is superior

logic
12-12-2001, 02:49 PM
I agree with you about hip hop.

But will the REAL Relak please stand up.

Ralek..
12-12-2001, 03:02 PM
Ryu.only if you can make it to the park in frederick by 6:12 pm.if you have studied anything but kung fu we cant fight.i need to prove the inferioer nature of kung fu.................and eliminate rap.

BJJ is superior

PS japanese food is good though

Martial Joe
12-12-2001, 03:07 PM
Your such an idiot...

Martial Joe
12-12-2001, 03:18 PM
posuer...

Ryu
12-12-2001, 05:28 PM
Hey, I don't drink. :(
If you want to impersonate me please do it right! :D

Also, I am a much better speller than that. ;)

Ryu

Kristoffer
12-14-2001, 05:22 AM
who doesnt like my hip-hop thread? :D
Well well, i actually have played in a rock band for a while so I guess im not all bad? :rolleyes:
I listen to alot of music, and putting down one style of music because of personal interests is extremly childish. Its like "my dad is better that yours"- Grow up -

scotty1
12-14-2001, 06:08 AM
I think what Ralek.. what was trying to say was how come a thread about death metal gets deleted for having nothng to do with CMA but a thread about hip hop is allowed to run and run, as if hip hop has more to do with CMA than death metal.

BUT, I think the fact is that Kung Lek objected to the "objectification" of women on the metal thread, which is probably why he deleted it, BUT then in that case why didn't he delete Sharky's 'Hm' thread? Hm?

Kung Lek, answers please....