PDA

View Full Version : to my old mate whippy

vingtsunstudent
12-12-2001, 09:27 PM
i will now try my best to apoligise for calling you wanking hand(amongst other more colourful adjectives i have used)
here goes
SORRY
if you don't mind i will try to explain my rude behavior.
i have been involved in ving tsun for a very short time but was lucky enough to find a most gifted teacher who has taught me the basics well & with this knowledge i must admit that i can see that you to have a good grasp the system.
my problem with you stems from the fact that you offered only criptic answers which often came across as you were some sort of god & we are merely pathetic idiot beginners with no knowledge(which may still be the case)
cool, you may the be all & end of wing chun but the thing is it would at least be nice if you would offer a reason why you disagree with someones ideas.
if you also don't mind may i ask why you bother to post if you really don't want to share even basic knowledge of the system?
i think that is a fair question & i in way mean it to be rude, i am merely trying to understand where you are coming from & in what way you think you might be helping the people who come on here with serious questions to ask.

good luck in your training & i truely hope that you will begin to participate in the conversations with answers that us simple folk can understand.;)
vts

whippinghand
12-12-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by vingtsunstudent
i will now try my best to apoligise for calling you wanking hand
Do or do not. There is no "try".

vingtsunstudent
12-12-2001, 09:46 PM
ha ha ha
it's good to see you will never change.
vts

black and blue
12-13-2001, 01:51 AM
Oh no! Whatever you do, never say sorry! The arguements are too good to miss - someone issue a challenge and make some rude comments.

I plan to change my tag to "Shaking Limb" - I will be Whipping Hands alter ego. For every post our Canadian friend makes, I will add an additional one with more explanation, and more insults to boot.

Though at present I'm stumped. No one can add to a Yoda phrase. NO ONE!

WH - In answer to a previous post, my Canadian friends don't practise Wing Chun, but I'll let you know when I'm next in Ont. With any luck, next Feb. B'Jesus... 2002!

mun hung
12-13-2001, 09:19 AM
You've gotta respect the man for trying.

Spark
12-13-2001, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by whippinghand

Do or do not. There is no "try".

THANKS YODA

:D

Rolling_Hand
12-13-2001, 11:21 AM
--why you bother to post if you really don't want to share even basic knowledge of the system?

Don't confuse what's said offstage with what takes place in full view. Is someone really as confused as you? Or are you being manipulated? - RH