PDA

View Full Version : got into a fight this morning....

neptunesfall
11-08-2001, 04:30 AM
i've been debating on whether or not to post this all day, due to basically the quite brutal nature of what happened and the possibility of legal repercussions [sp?].
my day started out like any other, wake up, work out, eat breakfast.
during my shower, i noticed the shower curtain was looking at me in an odd way. i dismissed it as just an off hand look from a wanna be tough guy.
as i was stepping out of the shower, he came from my right side and tangled my arm and tried to sweep my leg out from under me.
reflexively, i planted my left foot and ripped my right arm out of his grasp, pulling him off balance. he then tried to club me in the back of the head with a shower pole.
luckily it was a weak swing and it bounced off my back.
i then began attacking him with a few different hammerfist combinations, ripping the pole out of it's rings and away from his grasp.
he came in for a double leg and i tried for the small package.
we then tumbled to the ground and i hit my head on the sink pipes. then he was trying for a figure 4 leg lock. at the last second i was able to slip my right leg out and back hand him across the hem.
i then grabbed a handful of shower curtain rings and slammed the toilet set down on them 3 or 4 times. shards of plastic and shower curtain gore splattered everywhere.
he then went for my throat. at this point, i guess
i sort of panicked. i knocked one of his hands down and repeatedly stabbed him with my toothbrush, pulling him upwards as i did so, and finishing him with inner hooking, a shuai chiao throw.
as far as i know, the shower curtain is in the hospital, critical yet stable condition.
i'm hoping to beat the murder 1 rap.
it was self defense!

:eek:

Jeff Liboiron
11-08-2001, 04:47 AM
You stabbed him with your toothbrush, now THAT is funny!! :D Good job man, i'm glad you prevailed :)

do you have ANY idea why this guy would attack you? I'm assuming you were taking the shower in the change room at the gym right?

The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you

prana
11-08-2001, 05:06 AM
Maybe the shower pole was jealous of the soap. :p :p :D :D

Godzilla
11-08-2001, 05:27 AM
I really liked that!

Godzilla

Fish of Fury
11-08-2001, 05:55 AM
yeah, but did you do a really cool action hero line.y'know, like.....
...wait for it...
..."it's curtains for you!"

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

jimmy23
11-08-2001, 06:18 AM
youre lucky the shower curtain didnt know brazillian ju jutsu

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

Fish of Fury
11-08-2001, 06:35 AM
did it fight with a seamless free flowing style?

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Jeff Liboiron
11-08-2001, 07:30 AM
Am i missing something? cause i have no idea why you smashed the shower curtain rings :confused:

Serpent
11-08-2001, 07:41 AM
You know, the original story was very funny.

But Jeff Liboiron is much funnier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

David
11-08-2001, 01:07 PM
LOL neptunefall. Like a lot.

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey

jon
11-08-2001, 01:11 PM
Just please dont going picking on the lawn mower the affects could be terrible :/
Great story :}}

you cant win all the time but you cant always lose either...

Ish
11-08-2001, 01:20 PM
good one jeff

Crimson Phoenix
11-08-2001, 01:56 PM
Your story reminds me of one morning when I woke up, and felt my way to the bathroom to take my shower...there was this towel hanging dry next to the shower and for some reason, I launched a combo white crane jing to it...the first one was good, but on the second one I hurt my back quite much...the day then went on, I went training, warmed up my back with great attention and in the middle of the gong fu class, I cannot move anymore...even budging one inch puts me in pain I seldom felt...all my brothers in arm wonder what's happening and ask me how I done it...I don't know why, but I told them the true story about the towel incident...what have I done?? They laughed at me sooooo hard, and months after some of them still drop a joke about it sometimes.
NEVER fight a bathroom furniture...

Kristoffer
11-08-2001, 08:16 PM
CRAZY :D

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

neptunesfall
11-09-2001, 01:55 AM
i got a call this afternoon. the shower curtain didn't make it.

blaktiger
11-09-2001, 02:04 AM
So, it's all washed up?

:D
<rim shot>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

straight blast
11-09-2001, 02:23 AM
And people think that I'm paranoid for switching all my lights out and stalking around the house with a katana after dark. It's good to see someone else who appreciates the dangers of living in modern suburbia.
I have found stairs to be most treacherous, and I always keep my toaster under electronic surveillance. My brother was mauled by a toolbox on the floor of a dark shed once. He was just walking along looking for the light switch when it leaped out and broke his foot, before an attempted retreat behind a hail of spilled tools.
You can't be too careful :cool:

"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"

Jeff Liboiron
11-09-2001, 09:44 AM
WHY DID YOU SMASH THE SHOWER CURTAIN RINGS?!?!?!?! :confused:

neptunesfall
11-09-2001, 01:48 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

jeff.....go back and read the story carefully....
:)

Jeff Liboiron
11-09-2001, 09:53 PM
i still don't get it :confused:

Piccolo Junior
11-09-2001, 10:22 PM
We was fighting his shower curtain, you idiot!

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

Jeff Liboiron
11-10-2001, 01:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Piccolo Junior:
We was fighting his shower curtain, you idiot!

[/quote]

you mean you were in the shower with him? :)

i was just kiddin man, relax and eat a bun :)

neptunesfall
11-10-2001, 01:15 AM
those tool boxes are nasty little b*stards. tempers like constipated badgers. i almost tangled with one a few months back. i'm still in therapy [post traumatic stress] for it.

straight blast
11-10-2001, 05:31 AM
Hee hee hee... :D

"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"

Serpent
11-11-2001, 05:02 AM
But really, Jeff's right. No matter how much sh!t it was giving you, there was no need to smash it's rings with a toilet seat. That's some nasty sh!t man. You need to learn some bjj submission techniques.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot defeat the Bronze Girls of Shaolin!

Fish of Fury
11-11-2001, 07:37 AM
yeah, nothing worse than getting smashed in the ring!

Juggler
11-11-2001, 10:47 AM
ROFLMAO!

I thought you were actually fighting someone.... until you smashed the shower curtain rings!

Good story, made my day! :)