PDA

View Full Version : ??? why you guys come to this forum

diego
12-14-2001, 06:20 PM
ryu..:someone needs to let you in on the joke

ginger:--better deal ... y don't u take ur sorry lil cry baby self 2 some wannabe forum ... u'll b right at home ... loser

im here cuz gin'g states its reall,thanx gin'g
ps.your still a herb

DelicateSound
12-15-2001, 04:52 AM
To witness the intelligent and intellectually stimulating comments made by such nice people as Ralek and Ginger Fist.

It's so hard to find such a high class of person these days. Just warms the soul, doesn't it.

xiong
12-15-2001, 06:51 AM
To get some different perspective on Kung Fu and for the comic relief.

Johnny Hot Shot
12-15-2001, 02:59 PM
To meet Chicks:D

prana
12-15-2001, 04:14 PM
because you ppl are funny, friendly and can carry on intelligent conversations
because I used to do MA, although I was more into the spiritual side of it.
because Ralek has so much water element :D
because Wushu Chik has so much fire element :D

Water Dragon
12-15-2001, 05:22 PM
I'm just waiting around to see Wushu Chicks picture

prana
12-15-2001, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
I'm just waiting around to see Wushu Chicks picture actually Liz M is quite the hotty too ! :D Have you seen her pic yet ?

NorthernMantis
12-15-2001, 05:49 PM
1)I'm addicted to this place.
2)Not many martial arts dudes in these parts.
3)I have something common with you guys

Yung Apprentice
12-15-2001, 05:50 PM
Where did you see it?

don bohrer
12-16-2001, 01:40 AM
I come hear to learn. Just trying to get the hamster running on that sqeeky wheel in my skull.

straight blast
12-16-2001, 02:28 AM
For me it's because I really enjoy all facets of Martial Arts, and interstyle communication is probably better and more politics free on the forum than anywhere else. At least you get to finish what you're saying before someone else comments! Where I live the only MA's are Muay Thai, McKwoon Tae Kwon Do and really crap Karate. Since I can't train Muay Thai anymore I don't really hang out there much, and I have nobody for at least an hour and a half in any direction.

And of my MA buddies, only two or three of them even want to talk about it much. I can talk about (& do, for that matter!) MA for hours on end, never even changing topic. Myself and the ones who are always talking about it have even been nicknamed "The Black Ops" by those who've been forced to share in our conversation, say at a party where they were trapped in a corner and couldn't escape. So when I come here I get lots of interesting goss to share with my buds. Plus I love MA stories...Accidents, out-takes, fights won, fights lost, etc. Where better to get it! I actually saw this advertised in KungFu Qigong magazine, and I'm so glad I found it. It keeps me together until training begins again!!!

Narmer
12-16-2001, 02:43 AM
Why come here?????

I've been reading the forum on and off for months when I get the chance at work, and finally got around to registering so I can post.

I don't get an awful lot of time to train these days, so it's good to keep some perspective on things, and get an idea on MA attitudes in the us (I'm down in Sydney Australia).

Besides which theres some REALLY funny stuff that comes up sometimes. :p

Kristoffer
12-16-2001, 09:12 AM
to discuss stuff.. i dunno guess i just kinda like this a place y-know..
lots of intelligent people :rolleyes: hehe

DelicateSound
12-16-2001, 10:48 AM
......amongst all the turgit sh!t that is spewed from the mouths of such morons as Ralex and the RightDishonourable Ginger Fist, there is some good info her, and some decent people.

Apprentice
12-16-2001, 01:03 PM
"knowledge is power, im just tryin to work out, feel me?"-Apprentice

strangecaptain
12-16-2001, 10:47 PM
Because.
At least every other time I look at this forum, I find myself hysterically laughing at something. Laughing is fun.

wushu chik
12-16-2001, 11:04 PM
Because it's my fave place to come, sit back, relax, and listen to everyone whine because they don't know what I look like......

Silumkid
12-16-2001, 11:09 PM
I know what wushu chik looks like. I know first hand her "mouth boxing skills" as well. But that's not why I come here. I come here because...um...I'll get back to you on that. :D

David Jamieson
12-16-2001, 11:39 PM
It's fresh all the time!

It's about "why don't I leave" more than "why do I come here".

It's like a non stop erotic cabaret and you gotta get home for dinner but you're not really hungry yet, ever, you can eat at the cabaret... :D

seriously though, i come here to post my opinion and read others opinions. also to keep the floors swept and tune up the posts when they go bad.

peace

Mr Nunchaku
12-16-2001, 11:43 PM
Kung Lek, The Martial Arts in Wheelchair topic could use some of your tuning up, heh.

But anyway, I am new to this forum. My friend just started taking kung fu and has become very interested. I don't think he posts at this board but he told me about it so here I am.

Budokan
12-17-2001, 08:26 AM
"Why do you guys come to this forum?" --Diego

So we can answer stupid friggin' questions like this one.

Yung Apprentice
12-19-2001, 10:26 AM
I stay because I want to see how wushu chick looks like!

MightyB
12-19-2001, 10:32 AM
I come here because my wife can't stand talking about kung fu.

It also helps to wast time during slow days at work.

Also, the freaks, you gotta luv em :)

GeneChing
12-19-2001, 10:41 AM
Really it is. But then you might ask why you see posts from me when I'm not on the job. Well, that was probably a restless night nearing a deadline - and a job like mine you never really are 'off'.

In truth, the forum provides a unique barometer to the martial community. I've made some really good friends and contacts here with serious martial artists, had some great laughs, and I get to peek into that beginner's mind - something very crucial for what I do. All those FAQ's are very informative for me since it's so easy for me to get myopic.

BTW, if Frequently Asked Questions are called FAQs, what are Frequently Unasked Questions called?

diego
12-19-2001, 02:50 PM
DAM I ACTUALLY POSTED THIS TO HERB GINGER
why cant you guys fill up my ontopic posts??,.

Yah gene thats cool tho see where begginners heads at to write articles so everyone can relate or something like that!!!hehe.

Merryprankster
12-19-2001, 03:07 PM
I come here for the anal fistings.

diego
12-19-2001, 05:07 PM
I OUGHT2 HIT YOU WITH THESE pointy azz rings:)

Merryprankster
12-20-2001, 08:41 AM
I really just couldn't help myself. Sorry :)

kungfu cowboy
12-20-2001, 08:46 AM
Hmm, anal fisting is highly overated. Now gerbilling on the other hand...:p

Merryprankster
12-20-2001, 08:51 AM
I feel there is far more control over fistings than gerbilling.

kungfu cowboy
12-20-2001, 08:55 AM
Sure, but its the thrill of the unknown that puts a sparkle in your eye and a spring in your step!

diego
12-20-2001, 02:15 PM
agravatidly(sp) stares

diego
01-27-2008, 06:39 AM
See lama pai sifu...this is home,...nothings changed, except it or be ran over because of it.......

SPJ
01-27-2008, 10:10 AM
I frequent some chinese and english kung fu boards.

however, it takes FOREVER to type a sentence of Chinese characters.

after a while, I just gave up.

I posted in several english boards.

after a while,

I only post here mostly.

I was recognized by kung fu board brothers in China

as a bodacious dude.

or nothing to fear and with guts/courage all over.

wu qian gua yi shen shi dan 无牵挂 一身是胆

meaning that right or wrong I was not afraid to say my oppinions about stuff.

--

why am I here?

why am I not?

:D;):)

The Willow Sword
01-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Because it's my fave place to come, sit back, relax, and listen to everyone whine because they don't know what I look like......

I know what she looks like;). A long time ago in a reality far far away, there was going to be a wedding done skyclad on top of Taos mountain or A mountain somewhere. Alas,though,there was not enough Midol on someones part to lighten up or common sense on anothers to realize he was being had:D:p
TWS

Fox
01-27-2008, 09:16 PM
I want to learn more tools to add to my toolbox

MSphinx
01-28-2008, 02:15 AM
Two reasons: Interesting conversation, and Sanjuro Ronin's babes (not necessarily in that order).

SifuAbel
01-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Diego resurrected the demon.

Drake
01-28-2008, 03:47 AM
I just stopped in, but then met a couple of guys here that really knew a lot about CLF. It was helpful, and it gives us hope that if all three people from tree different fams can get along, and get along well, then CLF might see unity before too much longer.

GeneChing
01-28-2008, 05:04 PM
....and it's still my job... to be here, that is... my job is really weird sometimes...

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-28-2008, 05:14 PM
I get board, and this place is so entertaining! :D

Egg fu young
01-28-2008, 05:22 PM
It has pretty colors here.

Oso
01-28-2008, 08:40 PM
I want to learn more tools to add to my toolbox

must be a pretty big toolbox...

Lucas
01-28-2008, 08:45 PM
See lama pai sifu...this is home,...nothings changed, except it or be ran over because of it.......

NECROMANCER!

g-bells
01-29-2008, 11:47 AM
I was told they were giving away free beer:confused: dang i was fooled again:o

ask questions, give answers, and cause a little touble:D

what does wushu chick look like?

Yung Apprentice
01-29-2008, 02:00 PM
Geez, that was an old thread. And I never did get to find out how she looked like.

diego
01-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I was told they were giving away free beer:confused: dang i was fooled again:o

ask questions, give answers, and cause a little touble:D

what does wushu chick look like?

lol, you like six years too late man...I tried to tell them to save you a beer, but they were too busy filming all of their star wars kid routines!.

FungFu2u2
01-30-2008, 01:42 PM
must be a pretty big toolbox...
after over 33 years , it better be.:D

sanjuro_ronin
01-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Two reasons: Interesting conversation, and Sanjuro Ronin's babes (not necessarily in that order).

Just because:

g-bells
01-30-2008, 02:06 PM
lol, you like six years too late man...I tried to tell them to save you a beer, but they were too busy filming all of their star wars kid routines!.

a decade late:( thanks anyways:D

MSphinx
01-31-2008, 01:56 AM
Just because:

Sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman. :D:D:D