PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get....???

Shaolin-Akira
12-15-2001, 02:23 PM
im looking for for some nice kung fu uniforms, not the typical black with white cuff jacket. im looking for more of the robe type, kinda what Jet li wears in Letal Weapon 4, and the once upon a time im china series. any one know where i can find some? thank you in advance! :D

Crimson Phoenix
12-16-2001, 05:06 AM
Jacky Chan has done a line of clothing that looks typically chinese, kinda like what Li wears in LW4, yet are very elegant...he often wears them at shows, and it looks very cool...unfortunately, I don't know if you would dare to practice in such clothing (I mean, it's high quality, good silk or materials like that...you wouldn't fight in a tuxedo unless you can't do otherwise would you?? heheheheh), and moreover, it might be very tough to find it outside of Hong Kong...I think they have a website...he's got two lines of clothing called "blanc de chine" and "bleu de chine", one being more casual, and the other more dressed up...can't remember which is which...
You might want to give it a try...

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 01:58 AM
I just ran into this website tonight actually looking for some dresses. Looks like some of the stuff you might actually be interested in. If you go to the mens wear, and then to jackets...i think you will find some of the stuff you want. There's tons of stuff on there...let me know if you get any of it, because i am thinking of ordering myself!!

Crimson~ I couldn't find jackie chans site for clothes, so if you happen to have it, could you please send it my way!!

Thanks.....
~Wen~

Silumkid
12-21-2001, 03:40 PM
Anybody want to try posting the web addresses this time? :D

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 03:41 PM
www.goodorient.com

NEXT TIME I POST, I WILL MAKE SURE I AM AWAKE, K???:D

~Wen~

Silumkid
12-21-2001, 03:47 PM
Thanks babykins! Much love. ;)

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 03:57 PM
You, I think, will really like some of the stuff on there. Not as kewl as your Jet Li t-shirt (which is mine by the way when you come back up here) but, some interesting stuff!!

Love ya lots...
~Wen~

Silumkid
12-21-2001, 04:03 PM
HA! You will either have to challenge me for the shirt, or I just won't bring it next time I visit. How's that for kung fu theatre plot twisting? :p

wushu chik
12-21-2001, 04:24 PM
Fine big bro.....u pick the time and the place....and put the shirt in a safe area with standing guards.....i don't want you to ruin it before I can get it. And uh, NO CHI PUNCHES...lol...you hit to d@mn hard with those!

~Wen~

Silumkid
12-21-2001, 04:32 PM
Wait a second...if you are the one making the challenge, don't I get to set the rules? Remember..."if you are going to ask for something, you have to be willing to take it". And besides, if I did use a Hong Gia punch, you'd never know it. At least, not until afterwards, and then it would be over. WAAATAAAAHHHH!

Crimson Phoenix
12-22-2001, 06:33 AM
Wen, I'll try to find the adress for the site...these clothes are very hard, if not impossible, to find outside Hong Kong...
As for Goodorient, I often ordered several stuffs from them, their customer service is real good and the merchandises are usually very nice (not as classy as Chan's collection, but not the same price either!!!!).
Keep me informed if you find anything else!
And uuhhh...send me a pic of you in these cheong sam...qi pao will do too hehehehehehehehe
*winks and kisses*

Slayer
12-26-2001, 06:09 PM
When I went to China I had some Kung Fu uniforms and Robes taylored made for me the jacket and pants was only 15 dollars American and the Robe was 20 Americian.

Slayer

"I never let my schooling interfere with my edcuation"
- Mark Twain

wushu chik
12-26-2001, 06:31 PM
Silum...you can do whatever you want...I can run faster scared than you can mad any day!! HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE

Hey Crimson...I will see what I can do about the pictures....Hey, you know you are EXACTLY 6 months older than me?? Do you speak french?? HMMMMMM....this could be INTERESTING!!

~Wen~

Silumkid
12-26-2001, 10:35 PM
Aaah, wushu chik....how easily one forgets what I do for a living or that I was a sprinter at one time. So shall it be a footrace then? We can set the shirt above the ring, say 20 feet up? A ffotrace to the ring, first person there gets to use the nightstick. Then a climb up the ladder to the shirt. Ladder, tables and chairs can also be used as weapons? I can swing a mean folding chair. :D

Yung Apprentice
12-27-2001, 05:00 AM
::sounding like a whiny brat::

But wushu chick....I wanted a pic tooooooooo.

yuxiang
12-27-2001, 06:38 AM
No web address (URL) for Jackie Chan's clothing store "Blanc de Chine".... just this.

Blanc de Chine is at #210 Pedder Building, Pedder St., Central, Hong Kong; tel (852)2524-7875. In New York it is at 675 Fifth Avenue, 3/F, NewYork City 10022; tel (212)355-3636

You could maybe call and request a catalog, but beware its not cheap.

Crimson Phoenix
12-27-2001, 04:04 PM
Yes, I speak french (like 99% of the french heheheheheehe), and I kiss that way too :D

kungfuyou
12-27-2001, 05:47 PM
This this website. I haven't bought anything from them, but it looks like descent quality products.

http://www.superiormartialarts.com/cgi-bin/uniform/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=thispage&thispage=uniforms.html&ORDER_ID=107857338&affiliate=!affiliate!

wushu chik
12-27-2001, 08:24 PM
Silum....I know what you do for a living....no forgeting that one!! :D But, I am NOT scared of you, nor will I ever be!! You know why?? Because I am invincible and there's nobody that can STOP ME!! MOOOOWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! In all seriousness. Just get me one for my birthday, that would solve all of this mess, unless of course YOU WANT TO DO THE FOOTRACE AND FIGHT!!!! Then, I name the time and place!!!
;)
~Wen~

Silumkid
12-27-2001, 10:51 PM
It's been a while since I have had a decent fight. Besides, I don't know if I can find any more of those shirts...but I'll try. Maybe we can fight hardcore just for the fun of it!

wushu chik
12-28-2001, 02:38 PM
It's cool...fighting is good for the soul! We'll fight....

Phuu Kuenn
01-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Wow guys thanks for those sites

wushu chik
01-02-2002, 05:28 PM
I have found TONS more sights, and will be posting them soon...thanks for all the imput guys!! And Silum, I will be down in a few weeks so that we can let the shirt go to it's RIGHTFULL owner!! LOVE YA LOTS!!

~Wen~