PDA

View Full Version : The best way to destroy an opponent

Former castleva
12-16-2001, 06:34 AM
I was reading "The secrets of phoenix eye fist kung-fu" (Chuka shaolin) which had the belief that it is best to do some hard hand techniques,followed with fast,low kicks,then you finish him with hand techniques.
Do you have any opinions?

Ginger Fist
12-16-2001, 08:04 AM
Totally kewl 2 use rigid formula approach if u r fighting something not living ... maybe

Dan_uk
12-16-2001, 09:51 AM
If only it was that simple to say what you were going to do or how you would beat an opponent and in what order the techniques would be done.

It's all situational.

Who knows how the opponent will react? Who knows how skilled the opponent is? Remember "Never under-estimate the opponents ability".

As this is a street/reality fighting forum all I will say is don't state how you will win a fight exactly. Just aim to do whatever is neccessary to win. whether that is by poking in the eyes, biting, kneeing to the groin, stamping on knees, elbowing, headbutting, in any order, whatever is neccessary to win in the quickest time possible.

Maximum Damage, Minimum effort!!!

DelicateSound
12-16-2001, 10:26 AM
Bite the guys face, stab him in the eyes, kick him in the bollocks, smash his face into the wall, break a bottle over his bleeding skull, then stab him in the chest with the broken remains until he is no-longer breathing.

If you can mercilessly do this you are either:

A: Billy Cribb
B: Charles Manson
C: Fighting with Osama Bin Laden

Of course, I don't want to destroy my opponant. I just want to fight him off so he won't attack me. Because I believe in self-defence and ONLY self-defence. If you seriously want to destroy him, until his body is a lifeless slab of meat bleeding on the sidewalk, I suggest you go see a head-doctor rather than a Sifu.

umgong
12-16-2001, 08:51 PM
I don't berlieve that you wish to destroy your opponent, do you?

If so, a gun or good knife or sword is more efficient, right?

If you mean in unarmed hand to hand combat, then you better be in excellent shape and have mastered some really devastating hits that can break bones. (and I mean really be able to do it not just in your imagination.)

Otherwise work on techniques that hurt your opponent enough for him to want to quit fighting you.

Budokan
12-17-2001, 01:01 PM
Daisy-Cutter.

'Nuff said.

DelicateSound
12-17-2001, 02:11 PM
You mean that mean mother-f*cker of a bomb the US like to use, Man that thing must bite. Woooh!

But of course we're going off track here, all we need is someone to paraphrase Watchman's quote (I think it was he).

Something like:

"It ain't NHB till I can take into the ring a team of NavySeals with Blackhawk fire support"

Although for the record, the Royal Marine Commando's are MUCH better trained than the Seals.

feluk
12-18-2001, 12:48 AM
I was reading The Secrets of Phonix
Eye Fist Kung Fu
(Chuka shaolin) which had the belief
that it is best to do some hard hand techniques.
Followed with fast,low,kicks,then you finish him with hand techniques.

Do you have any opinions.

Former castleva,any techniques from any

hand to hand combat type of martial arts

can bring an opponent down.

Depending on the situation you're in.

You can apply wristlocks on your

opponent,to bring the him down.

But you still need to use punches or

hand strikes to injure the opponent.

But any techniques from any martial arts
like kenpo,kung fu,tang soo do or any

art which has hand to hand combat,can

bring the opponent down.

But if possible go and learn the phoenix

eye fist,it'll do you good .

Take Care

feluk
12-18-2001, 01:01 AM
Former catleva,another thing as you move

in to close the gap.

Follow up with 2 blows to any part of

the opponents body.

In order for you techniques to be to be

effective,practice on your horse stance.

Example:

You block your opponents punch with your

left hand.

You punch him in the chest area,from

there you follow up with 2 moves

following up from one move to another.

Your opponent will be bombarded with

techniques which he can't defend

against.

And you got him beaten.

Only hurt the opponent,killing is

uncallful.

Take Care

rogue
12-18-2001, 09:25 PM
I just like to ruin their self-esteem, usually by picking on some obvious facial feature or their poor fashion sense.

jon
12-18-2001, 09:52 PM
Another thing is to **** yourself laughing obnoxiously no matter how serious they look. Stare at there arms and drool saliva on the ground. Also acting like your deaf has some merit or yelling loudly 'me no speaka da enlish'.
Most of the time all the above does is get you into a fight but hey it does help unbalance there ego a bit:D

I hope no one took that seriously :rolleyes:
Best advice i will honestly give is what my sifu always recomends to me...
If your fighting for real, hit the joints... Most people even those who do weights dont have strong joints and with some training its pretty easy to do.
Talking inside of elbows, knee's [from the side], hit the hips with kicks. Bring the person down like a building structure - taking out the supports. Works well for larger opponents as well.

fiercest tiger
12-19-2001, 12:51 AM
just punch them in the throat, oh ahhhhhhhhhhh cant breathe help bing batta boom!:D

Ginger Fist
12-19-2001, 12:38 PM
just punch them in the throat, oh ahhhhhhhhhhh cant breathe help bing batta boom!

--4 sure bro' ... might stab 'em the eyes 1st ... hate it when nonbreathers stagger around clutching at ya & all

DelicateSound
12-19-2001, 01:25 PM
See I prefer to wait until they're on the floor before mocking them. That way I can dance around their bleeding carcass until the Pigs/mates/ (insert feared organisation here) arrive.

Ginger Fist
12-19-2001, 04:34 PM
See I prefer to wait until they're on the floor before mocking them.

--y would u stay around?

That way I can dance around their bleeding carcass

--i prefer 2 dance with a good looking babe ... big bazoomas ... nice as*s ... can't c the dancing with a bloody carcass gig

until the Pigs/mates/ (insert feared organisation here) arrive.

--dude!!! ?s with the waiting around bit ... do the deal & split

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 03:06 PM
I usually do split - SHARPISH. If possible via car, at high speeds. As for the mocking, if its someone I know it has to be done.

Leech
12-29-2001, 07:11 AM
just dominate the ass.:mad: