PDA

View Full Version : Jing Quan Dao

les paul
12-17-2001, 06:44 PM
This is kind of demented, but I love watching that Banner Ad of Jing quan dao. That poor Slob get's poped over and over............ he he ehe

Is that the forehead he gets hit in?

I love how his head archs back he he he

it's a rave!!!

Jeff Liboiron
12-17-2001, 09:42 PM
I have the video, it's good!! You also get to see the same dude get pounded over and over, hehehe :)

GeneChing
12-18-2001, 11:32 AM
Alex Tao is hardcore. Sometime I'll have to share a story or two about him. His videos are very popular. We are hoping to make more, but he went back to China for a while.

GeneChing
12-19-2001, 11:28 AM
If you really want to know his story, check out the cover story I did on him in Jan 2001
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/kunmag20jani.html
I was never clear what his actual military ties were, but he served as a combat instructor for military and police on several levels. He is quite famous in China. Jing Quan Dao was officially recogniszed by the government as a new martial art and that honor is not given lightly.

Shaolindynasty
12-19-2001, 01:47 PM
I loved that whole issue! I seriously recomend it to anybody who is interested in "combat" kung fu.

GeneChing
12-19-2001, 05:45 PM
It was my conception. Police/Military kungfu was something I've always wanted to cover - sort of the hidden dragon of kungfu. I'm sure you'll see more along this lines, not just from us, from our many imitators! ;)