PDA

View Full Version : RE:Ky-Fi REA THIS Best of KFO compilation thread (THE UNKNOW QUOTE)

mantis7
12-19-2001, 07:08 PM
LMAO I saw Ky-Fi Reply to the post and I started to laugh my ass off. Here it is....

IT is I but that isnt my quote lol that was a exerpt from a disscussion I had and what I did say was I worked as astore detective and have been in some situations as well as a few life threatining situations. The statement was based o some one saying that Mantis didnt work I think lol.

BUT I know that wasnt my quote LMAO but in retrospect it is still funny as HELL. Ky-fi the repply is funny but bro come one lol I didnt say it like that lol.

But none the less if that was my Quote and I was some else I would have laughed my ass off too.

SOUNDS lie b- rated shaw brothers movie lol anyone who wants to contact me vincenight316@aol.com or my web site www.geocities.com/vincenight316

I've been on this forum since '99, I believe, and there's one a long time ago that I always remember. I honestly can't recall who it was or exactly where they worked, or what style they did, but it was somebody who worked as a department store detective, and he was trying to describe his real-life use of kung fu---the quote was along the lines of

"I know what I'm talking about---I work security at JCPenny, and I have to use my Mantis in life or death situations EVERY DAY!"

I just always had this vision of him taking on heavily-armed gangs of shoplifters with a kwan dao---the aisles of JCPenny strewn with bodies.

here is my new quote

Better to be tried by 12 then carried by six.... two tears in a bucket fuc* it

mantis7
12-19-2001, 07:13 PM
OH yeah It was home depot and not jc pennies lol I had to deal with the nut jobs working from construction sites and the such lol

Vince

Ky-Fi
12-19-2001, 08:25 PM
All right, sorry about that---maybe my quote wasn't EXACT :)
.....man, nobody lets you get away with anything on KFO! :)

mantis7
12-20-2001, 12:53 AM
HEY it as funny lol but I dont want to go own in infamey with the likes of rolls

vince