PDA

View Full Version : ATTN QeySus

Bak Mei
12-20-2001, 07:44 AM
How are you? I've been a way for a while, studying. I have learned a lot in the past three months. I pulled myself away for a while, from pretyty much everything and everyone, and just focused on my training and writing (working on a novel, my dream).

I hope all is well. I for one have come out of this period fasinated. I have gotten some deeper insight into how things work, strating to understand my master's system a bit --- I've been with him for 10 months now. The first seven months was spent just keeping my mouth shut and absorbing info. The past three has been spent testing, and asking follow up questions. I love the winter as far as training goes. As a surfer, in the summer, its a bit too easy to skip class here and there. In the winter, I lock myself in and just train and reflect.

Have a great Christmas weekend.
Ray

qeySuS
12-20-2001, 08:22 AM
Glad your enjoying it so much, know how it feels to be the new guy at the school though :P Takes a while before they accept you and stop treating you like your going to quit any minute now.

Nuthin happenin here except a lot of dark (get 3 hours of sunlight each day). Hoping to make enough money to be in USA next summer though, 3 months of living at the training place and training 2-4 times each day (well depending on my stamina dont know how many classes you can take in one day.