PDA

View Full Version : Small update!

qeySuS
12-20-2001, 03:07 PM
Dunno if anyone care, but if yuo remember me talking about my friend that does Shootfighting and Thai boxing, and i was afraid he was getting online to bash people and stuff like that.

Well turns out the guy i THOUGHT he was wasnt him, he is online now and making very respectfull posts asking if people would like to sparr him under Muay Thai rules or even some groundfighting.

Looks like that extra year of practicing (in which i havent met him at practice) he's gotten a bit more humble and not as narrow minded, i know he still thinks TKD sucks but hey i dont care :P

He's even trying to get a MMA tournement up in Iceland, which would actually be more or less like the older UFC, since very few here are crosstrainers, would be raelly cool (and i'd definetly considder competing).

Wouldnt that be the coolest :)

Xebsball
12-20-2001, 03:11 PM
Have tought about doing the event in the snow? Like wearing those surf clothes...
That would be cool.

Mojo
12-20-2001, 03:39 PM
Doesn't everyone think TKD sucks ?

:D :cool: :)

qeySuS
12-20-2001, 03:47 PM
YOU SUCK MOJO I HATE YOU!!!

ok not really but it would be fun if i reacted like that to everything :D

It would be super cool if i went to USA to train if they'd have an MMA tournement at Iceland once i get home.

Mojo
12-20-2001, 03:53 PM
qeySuS
If you ever get to the Los Angeles, CA. I'll introduce you to my BJJ instructor and you can take some lessons from him if you'd like.
He's one of the few 4th degree black belts around.
http://www.caiquejiujitsu.com/

:cool:

rogue
12-20-2001, 03:54 PM
I take TKD and I think it sucks. Well all TKD styles except the one I'm taking sucks.

qeySuS
12-20-2001, 08:05 PM
I'm hoping to go to Irvine CA next summer and train at Chris Brennans place for 3 months, if i get the money/Balls for it :) So that's close to LA :P

Ohh you train with Caique, i dont train BJJ but i'm kind of a wannabe so i follow up a bit on what happens in the BJJ world and who the big names are.