PDA

View Full Version : Ryu, did you kiss her yet? :-P

IronFist
09-30-2001, 09:29 PM
Since I was the first one who mentioned kissing her, I figured I would take it upon myself to ask you how your progress is going?

iron

Badger
09-30-2001, 10:11 PM
I don't think Ryu is the type to kiss & tell ;)

Badger

The Machado Philosophy:
We respect everyone and every style of martial arts.We share what we know and are open to new ideas.Martial arts is not about
fighting,but about lifestyle.Harmony is our g oal,hard training is our way..ê`

ShaolinTiger00
09-30-2001, 10:20 PM
Who cares?

Discuss that crap with Ryu in private.

IronFist
09-30-2001, 10:24 PM
whoa chill out there shaolintiger. i'm taking a paper-writing break.

Badger
09-30-2001, 10:28 PM
Everyone cares.Ryu is the coolest guy on the forum afterall.

Badger

The Machado Philosophy:
We respect everyone and every style of martial arts.We share what we know and are open to new ideas.Martial arts is not about
fighting,but about lifestyle.Harmony is our g oal,hard training is our way..ê`

ShaolinTiger00
09-30-2001, 10:32 PM
No I'm not going to "chill out"

One day the moderators on this board say " All non related posts are to be moved to off topic area" so even topics of martial merit such as boxing or weapons are removed.

The next day Ryu can post his lament for unrequited love and no one cares. (Ryu nothing personal, we've all been there) but I didn't come to the kfo forum to hear about it.

I just want some clarity as to what is acceptable to post in the general forum.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1758022&a=13553065&p=54576353

Sum Sing Wong
09-30-2001, 10:36 PM
It's real simple buddy...just don't click on the thread that doesn't seem to interest you, then there is no fussing.

ShaolinTiger00
09-30-2001, 10:42 PM
While that point is valid, it doesn't prevent me from wading thru junk to look at posts that Are martial in nature.

oh yeah Ryu,
While I love the finesse of the straightsword and its "nobility", I'm very fond of the broadsword and its "whirling death" The double broadsword form is trademark form of the JowGa family.

and words of wisdom from my experience. "Its better to regret something you did , than to regret not doing anything at all." You'll never be positive she knows exactly how you feel unless you tell her with your own words.

Ralek
09-30-2001, 10:46 PM
Shut your hole shaolin tiger or i'll hurt you in our rematch.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Martial Joe
09-30-2001, 10:47 PM
hahaha

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

JWTAYLOR
09-30-2001, 11:10 PM
Yes, when you press the keys letters and numbers show up on the screen. Next week, we'll work on colors and shapes. You should pay special attention to the triangle.

Good for you Rolls.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Ryu
10-01-2001, 12:48 AM
LMAO!
No not yet. ;) Right now things are good.

Thanks for the concern everyone hahaha, but I guess I do understand the need to keep this stuff
martial arts related. For now, let's just talk about MA again. :) I'll keep you all posted.

And, ****, I don't consider myself the most popular person on this forum! (though thanks for the compliment) To be honest, I'd hate to be the most "popular" in a sense because I'm always going to have to make sure that title sticks.
We're all popular here. No one's cooler than anyone else....except maybe Ralek. ;)

Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage.

rogue
10-01-2001, 04:53 AM
Does she know Judo? And how good is good there bro? :D

From now on, enemies who are associated with terrorist activity will not cohabit the globe with the United States of America. William F. Buckley

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban soon to be getting his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his open mobile line right before rushing the hijackers.

Never forget

Ryu
10-01-2001, 06:10 AM
She's done kendo for 9 years. :)

Good is good LOL!
I'm the first she comes to or calls, etc.

:D
back to MA

Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

anton
03-14-2004, 06:56 PM
So, did you ever end up getting with her?

David Jamieson
03-14-2004, 08:38 PM
anton, you got attic dust all over the forum by dragging this old thing out lol!;)

it's from almost 3 years ago! Ryu has probably had a kid with the chick and dumped her to run off with some other chick in the trailer park by now.

although, st00 apparently hasn't changed much lol!

wushu chik
03-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Kung Lek- Still being a piece of dooky I see! Whoa...how you've managed to completely talk out your ass once again. Ryu's a good guy, and one that knows when to shut the funk up...I recommend you take some lessons from him in that department.

He's one of my friends, and I find it rather RUDE how you talk about people. You suck! And I won't EVEN get into your Kung Fu.

~Wen~

inic
03-14-2004, 09:21 PM
are you two done flirting?

PHILBERT
03-14-2004, 09:23 PM
As always, the sarcasm is lost on her.

wushu chik
03-14-2004, 09:26 PM
eat me

SevenStar
03-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Don't tempt him...

wushu chik
03-14-2004, 09:32 PM
:eek: Hey 7*..... it's not that kind of context ma dear!

~Wen~

rogue
03-15-2004, 09:22 PM
My dear woman, with us men everything is in that context. :p

Vash
03-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Indeed.

anton
03-16-2004, 03:06 AM
It takes a true master of thread revival to instigate such an amusing conversation. :D Watch and learn my young apprentices... :cool: :p

:confused:

David Jamieson
03-16-2004, 04:54 AM
ah shut up wendy, you're such a whiner. go stand in the corner!
you suck, and I won't even get into your kungfu, oh wait, you don't have any! lol:p

Tiger_Yin
03-16-2004, 06:51 AM
cat fight :D

Water Dragon
03-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by wushu chik
:eek: Hey 7*..... it's not that kind of context ma dear!

~Wen~

Why do I have to wear a context to eat you? I thought I didn't have to wear a context unless we were doing other stuff :confused:

Indestructible
03-16-2004, 03:21 PM
I think she meant contest.
Who else is competing to eat her?

David Jamieson
03-16-2004, 04:45 PM
ask mikey, he'll eat anything...ewwwww
LOL

norther practitioner
03-16-2004, 04:49 PM
ewwwww

and thats why your wife beats you.