PDA

View Full Version : Why Palestinians Throw Rocks

Daedalus
10-03-2001, 06:52 PM
Just thought this was funny.

http://www.icantping.com/~bhyatt/video/throwrock.mpeg :D

JWTAYLOR
10-03-2001, 07:20 PM
That is so mothe fu(king weak. But I did pretty much the same thing once. When I was about 9 years old I shot a 444magnum rifle. It **** near took my shoulder off.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Stranger
10-03-2001, 07:43 PM
:D Oh ****e, was that funny!

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

SLC
10-03-2001, 07:48 PM
I saw that some time ago and lost it. It is hilarious. Thanks for finding. :D

Just guessing from the rifle's appearance and "dynamics" (hee, hee), but I'd bet he touched off something in the "African" cartridge group.

Ben Laden, your operation was good; real good in fact. But you fu*ked up one little thing... you didn't get all of us.

atsai
10-03-2001, 07:58 PM
LOL, did someone rig the gun?

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

SLC
10-03-2001, 08:04 PM
I doubt it, seriously. More like little guy, BIG gun, zip experience.

Ben Laden, your operation was good; real good in fact. But you fu*ked up one little thing... you didn't get all of us.

Mojo
10-03-2001, 08:19 PM
The Palestinians have thrown so many rocks that they're running out of them. If you support their cause then please go to your local home supply depot and buy a box or pallet of rocks and donate them to the Palestinian cause.

Daedalus
10-04-2001, 04:29 PM
Does anyone know what he's saying? I know what it sounded like he said and I know what I would have said if it had been me, but I don't speak arabic. :D

ShaolinTiger00
10-04-2001, 05:07 PM
Why is he barefoot?

SLC
10-04-2001, 08:56 PM
Best I can guess is you don't wear shoes with a "nightie".