PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays, everyone!

phantom
12-21-2001, 12:01 PM
I doubt that I will be able to be at my computer between now and the holidays, so I would now like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Chanukka, Kwanza, or any other holiday that you wish to celebrate. Peace.

12-21-2001, 12:05 PM
Happy Holidays all. Be safe and drink way too much.

Peace

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 05:00 PM
But don't drink and drive kids!

Seriously, Happy Holidays to everyone on here. :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-21-2001, 07:03 PM
bah fu cking humbug.

DelicateSound
12-22-2001, 04:46 AM
Look at You Mr.Happy! A squirrel a day keeps a smile away?! :)

But on the subject of Humbug, does anyone else think that this years Xmas is pretty sh!te?

logic
12-22-2001, 07:54 AM
Wishing all us martial arts brothers and sisters a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Sometimes you have to work at being happy, and much more so around these times.But it can be done.

Don't let that squirrel crawl up your a-sses and ruin it for everyone.

wushu chik
12-22-2001, 12:12 PM
Not to sound like the Grinch...but is anyone else having a hard time getting into the spirits of the holiday this year?? Doesn't seem like Christmas to me at ALL. Don't know what it is, just can't seem to get into it at all.

But, have a Very Merry Christmas (or other holidays celebrated) and I hope you get EVERYTHING you want!!!

~wen~

Mutant
12-22-2001, 01:06 PM
i sincerely hope everyone has a great & happy holidaze,
i won't be on this forum for another week or so (going snowboarding, yeahhhh) to see whats up, be safe and have fun.
lets kick sum buttt in '02!
peace to all,
mutant

Starchaser107
12-23-2001, 01:51 AM
You guys have a merry christmas, and a happy new year, have fun doing whatever you doing. Im back home in Ja.
Blessings to you all
Peace.

StarChaser107

jon
12-23-2001, 06:32 AM
Im actualy actively NOT looking forward to Christmas. Im half looking forward to kicking back and watching a dvd or something. Other than that, im just not in the mood this year...
Starting to sound like a grinch myself:(
This is my first holidays in ages, im bored and all im doing is training external strength exercises and stance. I just cant seem to find anything to relax into.

Still that said, i really do hope everyone else has a great Christmas and gets lots of presents and all there wishes.
Try and remember the christmas spirt is in giving to others and showing you care. So do your good deeds.

Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year and holidays.

lightfoot
12-23-2001, 12:56 PM
Got my son a nifty remote control fire engine. Guess who'll be showing him how it works , ( and playing with the stars wars blasters and walkie talkies).

Christmas is soooo much better with kids

best wishes to everyone