PDA

View Full Version : What's Christmas all about, Charlie Brown?

Budokan
12-21-2001, 04:10 PM
And there were in the dojos grapplers tapping each other out, keeping watch over their erections.

And, lo, the Budokan came upon them and the glory of Funakoshi shown around him and the grapplers were sore afraid.

And the Budokan said unto them, Fear not: for, Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all Martial Artists.

For unto you is born this day in the ghettos of Baltimore, a Troll, which is Rolls the Troll.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find him wrapped in a Nascar gi, lying on the couch, beating off to UFC #2 videotape whilst clutching a bottle of hand lotion.

And suddenly there was with Budokan a multitude of Kung Fu and Karate players praising Rolls and saying,

Glory to all Martial Artists in the highest, and in our kwoons and dojos, peace, and good will toward all men. Even grapplers.

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 04:21 PM
In this passage, Mr.Budokan spreads a novel twist on a classic tale, updating it for the 21st century, with references to popular culture and iconic figures such as the infamous Ralek, the worlds greatest wanker.

Overall, a post worth reading, 9/10

diego
12-21-2001, 04:28 PM

diego
12-21-2001, 04:28 PM

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 04:29 PM
That is Star W h o r e s BTW. Starring Luke SkyWank*r and Princess Laid, Chewc*cka, Obi W*nk-anobi, Hands Solo and many more......

David Jamieson
12-21-2001, 04:51 PM
chill dudes, kids visit this site too.

thanks for understanding

peace

diego
12-21-2001, 04:51 PM
are you gonna be held accountable for this,think im gonna rat to gene before im added as a accusable.

children be quiet.

aco(kalypse now haha.

diego
12-21-2001, 04:52 PM
i think budo should be banned.

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 04:52 PM
Harry Potter and The Philosophers Bone
Shaving Ryan's Privates

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 04:54 PM
Cheap dirty humour...... (walks away ashamed)

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 04:55 PM
In fact, just delete the whole post Kung Lek, there's nowt useful/ educational on here.

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 05:08 PM
Although come on, for the record, some of them were pretty good no?

But now you've deleted all my filth, this really isn't worth reading anymore. Unless... You heard the one about BinLaden's mother...
(SLAPS SELF IN ACT OF RESTRAINT)

Sorry. Really I am. Esp. the holiday season, good will to all men and all.

diego
12-21-2001, 05:16 PM
it would state know lewd conduct no trolltalk and elves etc
and that this forum is strictly for kungfu and HIPHOP related topics,the gayatee of some of vandamme wannabe brucelee closeups doing splits and ish....BANNED thats a troll,if you wish to discuss the dual nature dichotomy of tupacs spits that would be considered benificial & ACCEPTABLE:thank you...
continue

aco(kolypse now HEEHEE:cool:

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 05:23 PM
I'm more of a DMX fan

"You ******* remind me of a strip club
Every time you come around I just gotta get my.. (HALT)"

Oh no you don't, NOT AGAIN. Don't lure me into Hip-hop related smut............ :)

David Jamieson
12-21-2001, 06:03 PM
They were blue movie titles. some of them were funny yes, appropriate to the venue? no.

still, not all to terrible, just a few of them were a bit "over the top".

Have fun.

peace

DelicateSound
12-21-2001, 06:07 PM
He accepts the greatness of my smut, and doesn't punish my filth too harshly. Kung-Lek, you're a saint, like Dad, but without the alcohol problem. God bless you.